[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's becoming ever more apparent to me that the people that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Themoreyouknow.jpg (5 KB, 200x132) Image search: [Google]
Themoreyouknow.jpg
5 KB, 200x132
It's becoming ever more apparent to me that the people that dominate this site are those who go to /soc/, that is, those who are so socially programmed that they get pleasure watching people "vlog" about their lives on youtube.

Can somebody please answer me in asking what thrill you get from listening to people's personal gossip who live their entire lives as a social personality and who make decisions not for what's best for them, but for the audience? Do you not understand that this is the exact idea behind "moulding character to please" that is the literal bane of humanity?

Please explain this to me. I have never understood this phenomenon and I'm not trying to be a "special snowflake". What is it about this social youtube/tumblr/facebook shit that you like so much? Do you admire these people who think that their superstars and wish you were as "famous" or something?

Grow the fuck up. Disgusting and an embarrassment to call you human.
>>
Wall of text. Reddit.cum
>>
>>23627207
I was obviously joking. You're onto something, and I was trying to give you a friendly bump.
>>
>>23627018
I'll give you my answer, better than sex.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.