[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /soc/, it's pretty late for a lot of us. what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: EbKpgw8.png (76 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
EbKpgw8.png
76 KB, 500x344
alright /soc/, it's pretty late for a lot of us. what's keeping you up?

pic unrelated
>>
>crush on my married coworker
>friend/other crush ignoring me
>schoolwork

wbu OP?
>>
1. Need to know how fly embryo development works
2. Need to talk to bf of 2.5 years about increasing feeling of missing out and wanting to half a wild hookup with a hot guy or gal, but I can't because no one needs that shit weighing them down during final exam season
3. Green tea
4. Not even midnight on the best coast
>>
>>23625088
I just finished Bojack Horseman and waiting for the new season is leaving me feeling empty.
>>
>>23625099
what exactly is that relationship situation? sounds hairy
>>
>>23625088
I have a crush on one of my coworkers too but she's not married, but lives with her dude
>>
Girlfriend of three years left me and I'm just having a hard time coping.
>>
>>23625088
M of f? sounds like me.
>>
>>23625103
why'd she leave you?
>>
>>23625107
Live with my folks so it's hard to get out of the house for things not school or work related. She felt like we were more long distance and just couldn't handle it anymore so she ended it. We both had a lot going on family wise and we didn't talk for a month and I think that was what pushed her to go that route.
>>
I'm torn whether or not to post my picture on the rate thread. I've never done anything like that before, but I'm curious now.
>>
>>23625116
desu I couldnt imagine not talking to my S/O for a month :/ sorry about the shitty situation
>>
>>23625122
Just do it, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>23625122
post it here. op will honestly rate you 1-10
>>
>>23625125
Ya, I'm pretty broken right now. I haven't been sleeping for the past few days.
>>
the weekend isn't over until i fall asleep
>>
>>23625133
jokes on you, i dont got shit to do tomorrow
>>
File: image006.png (1 MB, 878x718) Image search: [Google]
image006.png
1 MB, 878x718
>>23625127
>>23625131
Alright.
Brutally honest, please and thank you!
>>
finished both projects for work and school early, nothing to do but drink now.
>>
>>23625138
Would take you to hang out if I could, definite 7/10
>>
>>23625138
too cute to believe it's real.
>>
>>23625138
You have a great smile.
>>
I work nights. I'm always in these threads just looking for someone interesting to talk to at night.
>>
>>23625138
6/10, better than average but nothing Id fawn over. would smoke my weed with you or share a beer though
>>
>>23625149
What would you consider interesting?
>>
>>23625149
what do you consider interesting?
>>
trying 2 get laid in the 508 area

m 23
>>
>>23625144
Thanks very much!
>>23625145
Really? That's a very kind compliment. Thank you!
>>23625148
Thanks!
>>23625151
Appreciate the honesty!!
>>
>>23625100
Awww shit nigga I forgot there's a whole second season to watch. Do you ever suggest Bojack Horseman to a friend and get really awkward explaining why there are furries in the first place?

>>23625101

First 1.5 years was a LDR while we went to school (so 2/3rds of the year). In the last semester he was away, I cheated on him with someone who asked for my number (and I got too optimistic with thinking we could remain friends). Tl;dr, told my boyfriend, we worked it out, he transferred to a school nearby but we both live with our parents. I cheated on him again with two other guys while he was on vacation. Told him everything again, all the details, in a notebook. Grabbed all his belongings and put it in one pile and gave him the note to read. He hugged me and said he still wanted to be with me.

That was a year ago. Immediately following all that I suggested an open relationship, which didn't quite work because he was still jealous and hurt (understandably) even when I followed his guidelines to ask permission to fuck someone. Since then the urge to hook up with someone else has dulled. Except for the past month or so. I've just been meeting more and more interesting people I would love to know more intimately.

I think I miss the thrill of falling in love, or just plain discovering someone, one- on- one. I just wanna do that guilt free, but like... I can't be trampling over all his feelings now.
>>
File: u did it champ.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
u did it champ.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>23625162
No problem, that wasn't so scary was it?
>>
>>23625167
on the bojack thing: yes. Every time.

on the other thing: that's actually a situation I could see me and my girl going through. She's very driven sexually and I work a lot, and I constantly worry about her cheating. I dont think I could ever condone an open relationship because I just love her so much, but I know she's probably love the idea.
>>
>>23625082
I guess, I'm done with chins for good. It was a good run.
>>
>>23625171
My hearts calming down a bit, but it was beating like crazy before I hit the Post button. haha. Trying to work on that anxiety!
>>
>>23625179
You'll build up confidence little by little, just be persistent and remember that ultimately they're just opinions. You define what you want yourself to be.
>>
Attempting to learn half a calculus unit, do the assignment for said unit and finish a lab report by tomorrow morning (KILL ME)
>>
>>23625174
Yeah... See the first guy I cheated with was more open to that kind of relationship, and it never occurred to me that there are people out there that would think more like me... and it eats me up thinking about it because this is only my 2nd boyfriend. First one was like a this-is-my-first-crush and it worked out for a while relationship (but he was depressing and boring as hell)... So the fear of missing out is real when you're near the end of your undergrad degree and you're never gonna be in the middle of such a high concentration of interesting attractive young people ever again.
>>
>>23625184
Fug, math and I don't go well together. Good luck with your assignments though.
>>
>>23625184
What topic in calc are you working on ?

>>23625179
I doubt you are going to get that many insults (because I think you're very pretty) but if you ever do get any, remember that ultimately, a few anons' opinions aren't worth anything.

...At least that's what I try to tell myself when I get "2/10 go back to asia you pig-nosed chink"
>>
>>23625185
Then break it off before it explodes into something beyond your control. Like you said, you cant keep trampling your boyfriend's feelings. Let him down because you're going to have to, but comfort him if he'll let you and explain the situation.
>>
>>23625182
It's not the actual rates that make me nervous. I can take criticism. It's just being in the spotlight. I only took a picture because the rate threads were in the back of my mind for quite some time, and I wanted to try it once. But yeah, thank you for the advice! It's a work in progress!
>>
>>23625202
Calculating the area under a curve, right now :/
>>
>>23625206
We are pretty good at talking things out and being honest with each other... the problem is there is no rush to tell him right now, especially when we have school to stress over. I don't wanna be responsible for lowered academic performance....

We are going on a trip in May. Kind of expensive. Something tells me if I talk to him about it before the trip, he would still enjoy the trip, just not much as if he was blissfully ignorant... It's just killing me keeping everything from him right now
>>
>>23625214
You're welcome.
>>
>>23625218
Have you thought about trying to change yourself? It's possible to learn to be happy. I'm thankful to say I have that skill.
>>
>>23625216
Sounds like something wolfram alpha can solve for you kek.

Integral calc was fun, but I could only pass by 5% lol
>>
>>23625202
Ah, thanks anon!! I'm just very camera shy, I can take criticism just fine! I never take selfies, or post them around, but this was an exception. Curiosity got the better of me. And, I'm sure you look just fine!
>>
So what do you all do when you can't sleep, other than think of the things keeping you awake?
>>
Finally figured out how to use and navigate 4chan, stressing over upcoming SATs and the fa t that i have to be up in about 4 hours

But its ok because i have doctor prescribed stimulants yay adhd
>>
>>23625184
You need help nigga?
>>
>>23625269
Push-ups and random work outs on my bedroom floor, occasionally.

Origami

Masturbate (hump a blanket) until I doze off.
>>
>>23625269
I like to scroll through different threads, read up on obes or near death experiences, draw on my phone, or listen to music. When it's not a college night, I exercise for 1-3 hours.
>>
After sifting through the waste of /b/, I like the change of pace here in /soc/
>>
>>23625226
How do you even change that? Suppressing what you want? Genuinely would like to know what I can do. Maybe I just need to be reminded about why my relationship is worth keeping, because I know it is. Something in my head just says "It doesn't have to be this way" and I could have my fun and get back with him later...
>>
>>23625281
>>23625290
Knew I couldn't be the only one doing workout stuff. To go off on a tangent I almost died at a young age by drowning, it was definitely some freaky shit.
>>
>>23625304
Being an adult means making decisions and compromising. Would you rather be in a relationship with this guy and not fuck anyone else, or not be in a relationship with him and fuck whoever you want? Because it sounds like an open relationship isn't going to happen. But you have to pick one or the other, and tell him exactly what you want. No more halfway and definitely no more cheating.

The fact that he hasn't kicked you out on your ass five times over already suggest that he's either desperate or a beta or both, so if that's what you want then ok. But if you either keep cheating on him, or "go have your fun" and then pick him up again in a few years when you're all banged out (that won't happen by the way, you'll never stop wanting to fuck around) then he'll resent you forever.
>>
>>23625153
>>23625154

Anyone that can talk about current events, or politics, or technology. Someone can just talk at length about their dreams, or what they've read. I just enjoy talking to people.
>>
>>23625327
Me too actually. My earliest memory was being 3 and jumping into the deep end of the pool because I saw people swimming and thought "I COULD DO THAT!" and proceeded to start drowning.

>>23625378
You're right. I'm quite child-like. Either way we are gonna talk about it. I don't particularly care if he is beta or desperate if we are compatible. So I'll sort out if we are really compatible soon enough. Just a waiting game.
>>
Im working the night shift this week, just went to lunch
>>
I've been listening to True Love Waits by Radiohead on repeat for the past week or so because there is this beautiful, wonderful girl that I have a huge crush on, and I'm praying till my palms bleed that she'll call and hit me up for that date, but I know she won't. She doesn't even have my number. I blew my chance and now I kill time until I die.
>>
My friend killed himself this morning. We weren't super close but I had no idea he was depressed, apparently nobody did. He seemed a bit sad when I saw him on Saturday so I gave him a big hug and told him I was there for him. I wish I had known it was more than passing sadness. I wish I had made more of an effort to reach out. He was accomplished and handsome and in the prime of his life, I'm heartbroken that he's gone. I don't think I will be sleeping tonight.
>>
>>23625408
Are you into any type of technology? I know a small bit about PC's but can talk people to death about Android phones.
>>23625413
I was running on some rocks by a duck pond with my cousins and they told me I'd fall in and my young mind thought I was impervious to anything. Low and behold I still fell in and almost fucking died.
>>
>>23625725
I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a similar situation back in highschool, the only difference was this friend told me he was going to kill himself. I talked with him on the phone for hours, pleading with him to not go through with it. He ultimately didn't, but we hardly talk now and I feel bad for not talking with him.
>>
>>23625088
Maybe bc you're boring, and having a crush on a friend, christ. In any case, good luck.
>>
>>23625413
I don't want to judge you, but to be honest it seems to me that you're kind of pushing it with this guy. I'm gonna hope for the best, for your guy's sake.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.