[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I don't ever do this. This, online thing where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Okay, I don't ever do this. This, online thing where you try to date or make new friends. I'm really actually, looking for a relationship. Long term. I'm weird and shy when you first meet me but give me a chance to warm up and I'm the most nicest guy you will know. I am a true gentleman and not looking for anything physical first hand right off the bat. I'm looking for spiritual connection, i want to get to know you and see where it may possibly go.
Anyway, my zip is 98632 WA. I doing at least a 50mile radius from where I live. So, however this works, let's see where this goes. Pic is me, isn't great but I'm starting small.
>>
>>23621758
> I'm weird and shy when you first meet me but give me a chance to warm up and I'm the most nicest guy you will know
I'm sorry but that's like every guy on the internet. There is literally nothing attractive about that.
t. rude but honest
>I am a true gentleman
smug pepe.jpg
>>
>>23621798
well, as I said I am very unfamiliar with doing this online. I'm better at doing this in person but, unfortunately there isn't much around in a 10mile radius of my location. I'm not being picky, it's the woman that are being picky. Anyway, I'm not being smug about anything. I am. So, I'm not really going to argue. No reason to. I don't really know what to say and I don't want to put a whole essay about it on here. Oh well.
>>
File: just bee urself.jpg (127 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
just bee urself.jpg
127 KB, 914x1091
>>23621819
When in doubt, just bee urself.
>>
>>23621825
Apparently that never works with today's world. But, I couldn't give any less of a care for it. I'm always either friendzoned, brozoned, or just flat out lose contact. I've been playing the guessing game for far to long and I am getting tired. im sure doing this online doesn't help that matter but, I wish to find someone that would understand me and want to learn me as well as vice versa. I dont want anything going to quick, im very out going, i love doing new things. Woman just want jerks these days and i cant understand why.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.