[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 and I can't grow a full beard and I have almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 3445.jpg (97 KB, 722x963) Image search: [Google]
3445.jpg
97 KB, 722x963
I'm 22 and I can't grow a full beard and I have almost no chest hair. Do I have a testosterone deficiency? Is it worth going to a doctor and getting testosterone patches?
>>
>>23619678
Don't worry about it. You're fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>23619678
Just get your levels tested if you're worried about it senpai.
>>
>>23619694
thanks that helps a lot

>>23619702
yeah gonna go get tested. wouldn't hurt to know at least
>>
Im in the same boat man, 22, look 17, no chest hair except for like a random single hair that'll pop up randomly. Can't come close to growing a beard.

I've never really thought much about it...I've seen other dudes the same age in the same situation. I think as long as your dick works you'll be just fine
>>
>>23619678
>Is it worth going to a doctor and getting testosterone patches?
No, that's fucking stupid
>>
no doctor would give you any unless you tested dangerously low for testosterone. heaps of guys just cant grow facial hair for whatever reason and to be honest you wouldnt suit it at all
>>
>>23619678
You're gorgeous dont change a damn thing sweet jesus, this is coming from a chick too. more pics?
>>
>>23619678
>I look attractive and have no itchy bothersome hair to shave!
What is your complaint?
You will get test. until you are 30. Be patient. You will slowly get hairier then later remember fondly back to when you didn't have to shave.
>>
>>23619678

It's worth going to a doctor and asking about this stuff. If you have a deficiency that the doctor is concerned about, then yeah it's probably worth treating it. If you don't, and you aren't in any great pain or discomfort over this, then it probably isn't. If the doctor says you're good but you're still GREATLY bothered over it, then maybe try a talk therapist of some sort.
>>
File: just bee urself.jpg (127 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
just bee urself.jpg
127 KB, 914x1091
>>23619694
I'm a straight guy but this t b h. A beard wouldn't probably even suit you and you have a model-ish face so just bee urself.
>>
>>23619678

Don't listen to the fags in this thread. You probably do have low test levels and it's not hard to get trt if you're on the lower end.

If you look feminine chances are you probably are feminine and that's just not okay for an adult man
>>
>>23619678
coming from a girl that loves facial hair usually. FUCK facial hair. you do NOT need it. you are literally like gorgeous. your features are chiseled and strong. your features are very masculine and sharp. a beard could potentially dull that down. you're so gorgeous. absolutely don't worry about not having facial hair, unless you really want it. i understand wanting facial hair, and trying to grow it out, you are really cute though, and you honestly don't need it. however it is your body, do what you love.
>>
When and how your hair grows on your face is determined mostly by factors that are out of your control. Testosterone plays a part in it, but some guys just can't grow facial hair until much later in life. My friend used to say, "If I could grow a beard like I grow pubes, I'd look like a mountain man" he couldn't get more than a few wisps on his chin, then suddenly they started to grow in when he was 28.
>>
Do you have any more pics? It's for a friend i swear
>>
>>23619678
try lifting, not trying to be insulting but anabolic training (ie increase your caloric intake and lifting weights) may increase your testosterone production.
>>
>>23619678
It'd be a DHT deficiency rather than a testosterone deficiency from what I understand...

But everybody should use T anyway so...
>>
>>23619678
Or it could be completely down to genetics and lineage.

I've got a full beard and a full chest of hair, but my half brother granted he's a half, he can't grow any bit of hair to save his life and what little bit he grows for a beard is patchy and weird.

Could just be them genetics bro.
>>
>>23619678
You're pretty. Start wearing some boyish makeup to brighten up your under eyes.
>>
>>23619678
>literal model tier face
fuck off
>>
>>23621913
>Masculine

Other than his brow, he looks like a chick. A handsome chick, but still handsome. Sorry, this is not a masculine face.
>>
>>23622839
>boyish makeup
>>
>>23623594
i'm with this guy
also think OP is a vampire
>>
>>23619678

by the time I could grow my beard properly, it was half grey. And I have fuck all chest hair, still.

If a beard is your biggest worry in lfe, you're doing pretty awesome.
>>
>>23623600
Yes, it's a thing, are you saying Alex from jeopardy looks girlish? Or almost every male actor in a movie? You just do a more natural look. Like neutral colours.
>>
>>23619678
No you're just a low test beta faggot. Own it.
>>
>>23619678
Just wanted to tell you I think your really hot. You look like a vampire. MMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>23619678
I'm a cute girl and I can prove it please post your skype you are so hot as many other girls have already said..
>>
>>23619678
I know you are prob gone or something but I'd really like to have you on a dark or stormy night and we are in a graveyard. And yes it IS because you look like a vampire, I tell you this as I drive us there. You agree to go only because there's a hot girl (me) pretty much dragging and forcing you to come along. Even though there's me and ton's of other girls telling you how hot you are all the time you are actually really nerdy, shy, and nervous on the inside. Let's pretend you just moved here from a new school. Your life has pretty much turned into a harem anime were tons of girls are swooning on you and you can't fine out how to escape fast enough. By I am by far the hottest, most aggressive, and most incorporated into your nerd group of friends than any of the other girls. I pretty much both beat you in video games AND flooring you in school with how artistic and talented I am at everything.

At the same time as you are excited you also are afraid. So cute. You think you are doing a good job of hiding it by saying sarcastic and silly remarks but a girl like me can tell right away. Every time I look at you your heart skips a beat and you have to look away fast before I see the poor shivering vulnerability in your soul. You don't want everyone finding out you are a kissless virgin while at the same time constantly fantasizing about finally getting to loose it with a cool tomboy chick like me.
>>
>>23625988
As we get out of the car and walk towards the graveyard that's when you notice the most skimpy dress that I'm wearing that almost looks like Gothic style lingerie. Lot's of sheer lace fabric that you'r not exactly sure if you can see through. My skin is the only skin you've ever seen that is as pale as your own. Long black eyelashes and smokey eyes too. Your eyes are now darting around out of nervousness but not because of the graveyard.

I look at you and notice your squirming immediately. Of course I tease you about it. I tell you vampires like you aren't supposed to be afraid of graveyards. Then while reaching into my bag I pull out a dark blue bottle and suggest that maybe a drink would help your nerves. It's Skky vodka. I say it's my favorite but you've actually never taken a drink before.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 722x963) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 722x963
Here's my 3 day beard
Gonna just keep it shaved from now on
Thanks for the messages, I see now I'm meant to be a feminine man

>>23625968
>>23625970
>>23625988
>>23626000
Lol what
sexybastard1050
>>
>>23619678
Sometimes it's not about testosterone, it's genetics, if your dad or grandparents were not that hairy, then the odds are you won't be either
>>
>>23619694
Yeah I agree, I'm a guy who's into tan bigger girls bit you have this enchanting look about you that a beard would ruin your complexion
>>
>>23619678
Stay twinky and get a sugar daddy in your life
>>
>>23625988
lmao
>>
>>23619678
I HAVE AN GREAT IDEA, MOAR PICS OP, MOAR PICS NOW
>>
>>23619678
You are handsome as fuck op
>>
File: Screenshot_20160412-090607.png (21 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412-090607.png
21 KB, 540x960
>>23627569
>>
Op your hot don't grow facial hair. I think it's your hot face bunin them nastey facial hairamaway cause that's how hot you are. Please no facial hair why would you wanna be hairy. As a chic that's a turn off
>>
>>23619678
Rogaine should do the trick, if you're shitting out money
>>
>>23619678
You're hot as fuck.

I live in Iowa. Do you live here? Can I have you?
>>
>>23619678
Hey, OP. My boyfriend is 27 and he doesn't get chest hair. And although his day three beard is far scruffier than yours, he can't grow anything more than a few centimeters long. I wouldn't worry about it.

>>23620225
^ This. Men physically mature more slowly, and sometimes this occurs to completion by the mid twenties.

Give it a couple more years, then get the testosterone test.
>>
>>23619678
You are God's mistake, OP. You were suppose to be born a woman, but now must live your life out as a beta-male.
>>
>>23619678
I'm 21 and have both. I have friends that are quite older and also have nothing. It's also a genetic thing, as both my father and brother have massive hair growth as well.
>>
>>23619678
No clue from the lack of body shot, but you realise being underweight slows the onset of certain factors of puberty, I only say as you're features as how chilled your face is makes me assume you might be quite thin.
>>
>>23619678
OP could literally be a model for high fashion magazines.
>>
>>23633269
This, provided he is somewhere between 5'11" and 6'2 for high fashion work. Nevertheless he has one of the most esthetic faces I have ever seen on here.
>>
>>23627569
I actually don't want to add you anymore since that's your name. It's just too aware of it's self. I like modest boys.
>>
I was similar to you at your age, but then all of the sudden I got hairyish. 3rd wave of puberty if you will around 23, still can't grow a proper beard (dads a native, likely won't) but my body hair filled out a bit.

You may think you want to deal with shaving and having body hair but in reality its a strait up burden. Especially when you're like me and grow some scraggly ass BS on your face every 2 days.

Don't stress, don't take meds, hormones ect. Enjoy it, when you're 30+ you'll look like you're in you're 20's still.
>>
>>23619678
Hi op, went from no beard to full lumber Jack beard just by starting to use vitamin e oil on my face and taking vitamins (there are specifically hair/nails vitamin blends that help with hair growth). My guess is vitamin deficiency over testosterone, some men have a harder time with facial hair because of their diet (you look skinny (/⊙ω⊙)/)
>>
>>23619678
you're really beautiful OP, wouldn't worry about a thing if I were you

meanwhile, I'm a girl with a hairy belly and hairy lower back. That shit fucking sucks :(
>>
>>23619678
You're extremely good looking having chest hair isn't /fa/ and beards are dated
>>
>>23634775
I made my skype in grade 9 thinking i'd use it once. Don't worry I promise I have enough self worth issues to feel safe enough
>>
>>23632861
I'm average to skinny

>>23634762
5'11 king of the manlets. Doubt I'd know where to look for work though but I appreciate the comments

>>23634835
yeah i decided to accept my eternal youth

>>23637411
I find a bit hair attractive
>>
File: IMG_20160218_024513.jpg (218 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_024513.jpg
218 KB, 960x1200
Same boat OP
22 and I can't grow shit but my older bother has a very thick full beard
I might get tested some time idk
>>
i have the reverse problem. Too much fucking hair. Hair in the face, in the chest, body, balls. Everywhere.

Fucking southern European genes.
>>
>>23638896
why aren't we kik'ing
>>
>>23638907
Because I'm only into girls, sorry dude
I don't have Kik also
>>
>>23619678
you'd be a gorgeous trap
>>
>>23639193
I don't think OP wants to hear how hot we think he is.
>>
>testosterone patches

Yeah get them if you want to kick-start your progression into male pattern baldness.

You look fine man. Fuck facial hair.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.