[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "I'm probably going to die alone" thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26
File: 1459455684615-x.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1459455684615-x.gif
421 KB, 700x525
The "I'm probably going to die alone" thread. Whether it be because you're ugly, insecure, mentally disturbed, or into some really weird shit, get in here.
>>
>>23608191
Which box do I tick for everything except mental disturbia?
>>
27/M here.

I'm mental with serious trust issues because of my last relationship. Said she'd love me forever, never leave me, all the sweet lies. Now she's fucking anything that shows remote interest and blames me for all her problems.

Not really ugly or anything but I'm socially awkward and have a hard time carrying on conversations. Also currently unemployed and never been very well off to begin with.

Probably going to kill myself at some point.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised at this point
>>
>>23608191
I think i can't love. I've never felt love nor loved anyone.
If my friends describe the feeling of love I can't relate to it.
Either I just haven't found the right girl in 27 years or I just don't get this love thing.
>>
Probably going to end up alone in a house that smells like cat piss.

Guy here.
>>
I'm decently good-looking, but I have huge confidence issues. I don't talk to women because...why bother? I get dumped because I have all these /mental illness/.

"Guys who have no confidence suck!" Well maybe if a girl would give me a reason to be confident, I'd snap out of it. If she was just there for me.
>>
I'm unable to hold a long term relationship. I have the sweetest, cutest GF I could wish for, and yet, I'm getting terribly bored of her as I type this. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 333.jpg (178 KB, 778x1037) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
178 KB, 778x1037
I seem unable of finding a girl while all my peers have done so ages ago. I'm almost 23 and a virgin, which pretty much feels as if I was some fucking freak.
Sorry for rant.
>>
>>23608449
Dude, you look great. I'm 29 and didn't lose my virginity until I was in my mid 20s.

Sex shouldn't be the goal. Also, girls who are all about fucking real fast are usually pretty promiscuous.

Also, sex is totally not worth it. If a relationship is based on sex, chances are it will always be about sex. Once that gets boring, the relationship will fade.

Find a girl who is into cool shit. The shit you like.
>>
Femanon here, I also strongly believe I will probably die alone. Since, I doubt I will ever feel comfortable giving up my "me" time to even consider dating as an option. As such, my current excuse for not even considering finding a significant other is by staying career-oriented. Likewise, I know I'm not ugly, it's just that I tend to send out the 'stay away from me or I'll bite you' vibe. Nevertheless, I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, since I tend to get bored easily and need something that will keep me entertained for long periods of time...like my most trusted and loved books!
>>
I'm covered in psoriasis and have been alone for years. I'm miserable.
>>
>Girls will be all over you with that slick new car of yours
>I'm sure you'll find someone now that you have a good job and can support yourself

Haha mom, just stop you're not getting grand kids.
>>
>>23608191
being black and overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the dating barrel. fun.
>>
I have no fucking game.

I fucking blush uncontrollably every time a girl online talks to me, even if I don't know if it's really a girl.

Don't even get me started on IRL. Whenever I try to approach someone it's a fucking cringefest.

I really don't see any hope for myself. The worst part is I'm not even bad-looking.
>>
>>23608795
I'd eat you like a popsicle!
Growl....
>>
>>23608191
Everybody dies alone chief..... And unless your born as a twin ... Your born alone too
>>
>>23609052
I don't if I should laugh and roll my eyes or contemplate whether or not the cannibalistic joke was just that....a joke. XD Either way, thanks I guess.
>>
Pretty good looking, probably a 6 or 7 out of 10 (only because I'm a little chubby over my musculature, being able to lift and carry upwards of 250 lbs, lots of natural strength.) I'm also exceptionally intelligent and wise. Very empathetic, sometimes (though rarely) to the point of selflessness.

BUT OF COURSE, I have some serious mental illness I can conceal fairly well, until you get to know me. For one thing, I'm exceptionally narcissistic, prone to depression, social anxiety, schizoid, the list goes on.

I was left by my fianceƩ about 8 months ago, a girl who told me she would love me forever, never leave me, that she would die if I left her, so on and so forth. Thought we had something amazing together and that we understood each other on a very deep level most people never acquire, that we accepted each other's flaws and still loved one another unconditionally. Last I heard from her she blames me for all her problems, hates my guts, wants nothing to do with me and has basically turned into a mega slut fucking any guy who claims to be a dom. She does all this without any protection at all, lets them cum in her, all kinds of fucked up, self-destructive shit. She'll probably end up with any number of sexually transmitted diseases, or be killed by a psychopath, or both. She's into hardcore bdsm, choking, cutting, leaving bruises, etc.

Because of her I now have serious trust issues, and seeing some of the super duper sluts on this board has only reinforced that mistrust of any human with a vagina.

That's why I'm going to die alone. Fuck my life.
>>
>>23609212

He was saying he was going to eat your pussy.

You must be autistic.
>>
i will never be loved because i have no desire to do anything ever
everything scares me
>>
>>23609322
Well, than that would be another prime example of why I will probably die alone. I never did understand flirting nor sexual innuendos when they were being thrown my way. Nonetheless, I don't believe that makes me autistic....just emotionally unavailable-to put it nicely. :P
>>
>>23609382

I think you're probably just autistic. When he said "eat you like a popsicle" what part of your body gets "eaten" with licks?

It's okay to be autistic. It's estimated 1 in 5 people born after 1990 have some form of autism.
>>
femanon here. I have an average/desirable body, decent interests and hobbies that'd undoubtedly find me a nerdy and compelling match. I want simple things like marriage and children. but I've had depression for about 5 years now and it seems like something I'll have to manage for the rest of my life. I've been hospitalized twice. currently on meds but I'm still not "normal." once a guy dates me for awhile and realizes my illness isn't something that's quirky or easily fixed he bounces.

I guess I could settle for someone who has low standards and doesn't mind the depression but I'd probably end up offing myself anyway, making it all moot.
>>
>>23609418

Got a throw away kik? We can talk about our depression together.

Or something else. I don't care.
>>
>>23609251
Maybe you weren't as bad at hiding your mental issues as you thought you have been?
>>
>>23609442
I meant as good. Obviously.
>>
I don't care much. I have a lot of friends but i don't consider myself as good enough(apperiance and career) to build worth relationship.
But i'm not sad because of this.
>>
>>23609392
Okay, I could see how you would come to that conclusion. Still...to each their own, I guess. Anyway, I have heard that denial is not just a river in Egypt. Moreover, good day to you sir. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight. Bye.
>>
File: IMG_20160407_092543090.jpg (657 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_092543090.jpg
657 KB, 1080x1920
I'd guess it's because of my looks. I'm pretty awkward too. I don't really know I just wanted to contribute because I've had a lonely week/month/life and doing this makes me feel less lonely. I don't know.
>>
>>23609447

Nah this was all her. I'm pretty sure it was boiling over, she was pretending to be something she wasn't.

She was a slut before we got together, I think she just went back to being who she always was.
>>
>>23609455

Heh, good night miss.
>>
>>23609457
Are you a psychopath? It's never "all her". You always need two parties to fuck a relationship up.
>>
>>23609426
sure, sad.guts!

anyone can add me, I don't care. my computer is currently broken so any entertainment is welcome.
>>
>>23609486

Her reasons that it was my fault were obvious bullshit and never consistent so yeah, I'm pretty sure she just wanted out to go be a slut.

I spent a lot of time wondering what I did wrong... But the fact is I was always there for her, and when I needed her the most, she wasn't there for me.

Lost my job, my grandmother, my car, all within a few weeks of each other and she left me not long after that to go be a slut.

Was she unhappy? Maybe. I tried to save it. She didn't want to.
>>
973-eht-numah-973.com
>>
>>23609530
Stop being so full of yourself if you want to get somewhere in your life. You are in denial.
>>
File: mylife.png (922 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
mylife.png
922 KB, 733x733
I'm fat and don't go out enough
>>
>>23609663

Sure I am.

>>23609526

Had a nice chat but you seemingly disappeared. Such is life I suppose.
>>
>>23608449
You are hot:*
>>
>>23608191
>ugly, insecure, mentally disturbed
my life

Male/19/Michigan
>>
>>23609991
Art thou a grille ;)?
>>
27/M

I'm going to die alone. But I'm pretty ok with not having any potential for romantic relationships. Although it's a bit annoying I have a sex drive with no outlet.

But I've never been able to make friends despite going out of my way for years and formerly having been quite enthusiastic. I recently accept that most people seem to view me as insane or really weird(both of which I've been told to my face countless times)

I was diagnosed as schizophrenic, and autistic. I also have PTSD from being raped by my male landlord. I think my being brain damaged is the biggest issue though

I've always had a very difficult time understanding other people and talking to them.

I'm going to consult with a doctor soon about assisted suicide. I'm too indifferent toward death/afraid of fucking up and remaining alive as a vegetable to try to kill myself. But I've been told again and again that I don't belong in society, that I'm a terrible person(even though I try really hard to be if not good then at least someone who makes well informed decisions), or that I should kill myself.

I have difficulty developing any marketable skills or learning to do pretty basic things like drive or tie my shoes.
>>
Schizotypal personality disorder with high risk of progressing to full schizophrenia. I can't start any relationships without being overcome by the fear that I might actually love them, settle down, have a couple kids, and then reaize I've passed down the genetics for an Illness that made the last 13 years of my life hell.
>>
>>23609418
Why is it that if someone is aware of your issues and still wants to be with you, that they must be settling for something less?
>>
>>23612977
because generally depressed partners are worse partners than the average person. so if someone is aware that I'm going to be a depressed shell of a human during lengthy parts of our relationship they must be settling, because doing better than that is not difficult.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_200207.jpg (2 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_200207.jpg
2 MB, 3120x3120
27/f
I'm super codependent and it always scares people off sooner or later. I devote pretty much as much time on a girl as she'll let me. I don't have very many friends and I don't really talk to my family anymore because those kinds of interactions don't feel as important as romantic relationships to me so I don't do anything to keep them going. I don't get like creepy obsessive or anything, I just constantly want their attention. I want someone to want to be around me as much as I want to be around them and show they're thinking of me when I'm not around by sending me cute texts and pictures and stuff. It just gets to be too much for everyone eventually. I recently got this tattoo because everyone leaves me and I know I'm gonna die alone
>>
>>23608191
43/M, Virgin... Socially retarded. I don't care anymore. People can fuck off.
>>
>>23613395
I really hope this pic is not anyone here.
>>23613414
>43, virnig

why no even hookers, bro?

38/m
I am totally on my own, have no-one. travel around the world to keep going, see things, but depression always catches me, wherever I am.
Right now very down for a few months. Time to move towns, start all over again until the Black Lady takes me. Hopefully soon.
>>
>>23609455
Anon was correct on all points.
Any icey femanon that bores easily would actually be a breath of fresh air.
Call it cannibalism but perhaps you would entertain me.
>>
>>23613482
how do you even afford to live moving around the world
>>
>>23614061
I have skills, so I can find a job pretty easily. A shit 50k/year job, but hey, it keeps me going. Immigration issues are getting on the way, and soon enough I'll be too old to get hired like that.
I fear my time to off myself is coming. Sadly.
>>
>>23614061
Anyway, I have never been diagnosed, but i am pretty sure something is really wrong with me dealing with people. I feel ya bro.
>>
I feel mentally a lot better after going to gym.
It does wonders to my worn down mind.
>>
>>23614093
Imagine thinking 50k a year is shit. If you're not raising a family that's plenty. I'd be happy to make half that(even though 25k is much less manageable)
>>
>>23614421
I've been lifting weights consistently for nearing on 3 years(before I quite a couple months back) and people always say it makes them feel better to work but honestly

I've never experienced this. Running, lifting weights, etc. It all just makes me feel even more stressed out than I normally do.
>>
>>23614443
Maybe having to live on 25K is what is fucking you up, at least surely not helping.
>>23614443
Doing any physical activity releases endorphins, and yes, you feel better after that. And horny af in my case lol
>>
>>23614452
Yeah I understand it fucking works for people. I'm saying I don't fucking feel that way from working out. Jesus christ. How fucking hard is that to understand?

And I don't live on 25k. I'm saying I'd be fine with that. I had a lot of money when I left high school and it didn't help me get laid or make friends.

Also I don't think I'm "fucked up"
>>
Obviously being poor is not my preference btu money never helped me and I have a hard time getting an interview much less a job and I failed out of college even staying after school for tutoring and shit. I've gotten turned down for jobs stocking grocery stores shelves. It's fucking ridiculous. But even in college I couldn't get people to talk to me at all.
>>
>>23614463
>>23614469
funny how dysfunctional we are, and how from a friendly chat we could end up having a cringey fight itt. I won't go there
Also, you could try swimming, or playing badminton, for instance.
>>
surrounded by all these friends, but still no gf because of insecurities, confidence issues and my inability to pick up signals
>>
>>23614474
I already get physical activity. I'm saying it does nothing for me. Jesus fucking christ i've already said that.

I used to play soccer on a rec team and take ballet. I lifted weights on a very regular basis.

I wasn't lacking physical you stupdi faggot and I've already fucking said that.

You don't need to give me examples. I just told you understand how that works. I'm saying for me personally it doesn't me fucking feel that way.

How many times do i need to say that? I wish I could stab you in your fucking face
>>
>>23614488
You should join a gym, look after yourself. Maybe retake the ballet. You will feel better, and maybe even improve your dancing. No stabbing please.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
I am your king
>>
File: 1458417032599.jpg (62 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
1458417032599.jpg
62 KB, 500x526
Mentally ill reporting in.

>good looking
>not a social retard
>great career and tons of money
>good at making people laugh

Women even approach me pretty frequently. I've always pushed them away though, since early middle school, because I can't imagine how anyone could honestly love me. When women show interest in me, I just assume they've made a mistake, or that I've tricked them somehow. They like how I'm acting maybe, or what I've said, or just how I look, not who I am at my lowest points. And I'm bipolar, so have some really low low's. I can't inflict myself on someone I love.

My heart is full of love. My whole reason for living is the chance to make others happy. I guess a serious relationship feels like the penultimate opportunity to fulfill that purpose at times. But I'm poison, senpai. I'm poison. I watched my bipolar dad tear my family apart. I can't do that.

There is this beautiful girl I know. I want her to be happy more than anything else in the world. So I keep as far away as possible.
>>
>>23614506
fug i feel that minus the career and money
>>
>>23614506
Women actually approach me too. But it doesn't really mean much in my experience. Also it's kind of contradictory to how women on here or reddit or Tinder or okc reacted to me.

I have similar mental health issues and feel it's better to not be involved with other people anyway I suppose. But unlike you I wouldn't actively push anyone away.
>>
>>23614506
Same including father, money, and careerr. no need to post anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
WORSHIP ME
>>
23/M
>office life
>no confidence
>"you're sweet"
I'm hoping I die rich, at least
>>
>>23614502
No I'm fucking telling you I went ot the gym regularly for almost 3 years and I felt better when I quit. Working out made me feel super stressed out and I hated it more than anything else I've ever done in my life

holy shit it's like you aren't actually reading what i'm saying.

I ALREADY WENT TO THE GYM REGULARLY FOR YEARS AND IT DID NOT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AT ALL

I have said this in every post I've made so far
>>
And please don't give me anymore shit about physical activity releases endorphins.

I already fucking know that. But I do not personally feel better from physical activity
>>
>>23614561
>>23614570
maybe re-take ballet?
>>
How to sleep better? I suffer from insomnia. It's turning into a real problem.
>>
>>23614638
Tried taking melatonin yet? Shit works.

A warning though, any stress or fever related dreams will be dialed up to 15 though.
>>
>>23614748
I have been on three different sleep medications in past months.I really wish they could improve and extend my sleep.
>>
What do you do when friends never text you back. Literally no one expresses an interest in doing anything with me. Whenever In take the lead I have to basically pull teeth for getting 1 get together. And we have good times too (maybe its not fun for them?). But I am literally sitting here on a Friday night in front my computer fucking high on drugs because I am so fucking lonely. I have a good job, have many acquaintances though work that enjoy my pretense but I literally have no friends. I think I am pretty funny, knowledgeable and can keep up conversation. I don't know whats fucking wrong with me. Nights like these I just wanna drive off a bridge
>>
>>23614879
It looks like you fucked up somehow or you are just dealing with the wrong crew, because things always happen for a reason. Or maybe it is the drug abuse?
>>
>>23613359
26/m I am going to die alone because I make my partner's "anxiety and depression worse". Had a girlfriend once, but we broke up because she said I needed to get help on my own. I don't understand how or why. And that itself is again why I am going to die alone.
>>
>>23614879
That's why I play in a band. Then again, my last band broke up without telling me (probably because I am a burden). I started talking with some former high school friends and now we try to hang out once a week and jam. It's literally the only time I leave my house besides work and the grocery store.

I feel like I'm a burden at work. I am trying to resolve major issues but nobody cares (it's legal work and they should care).
>>
>>23614975

I dont think abuse drugs. I only end up doing them by myself in my room. My "friends" blaze up too so its not like they are anti drug

>>23615060

I feel you man. The last place I worked was like that. Gave 110% got barely any recognition. My job now though is almost my dream job. My professional life is flying but my social life is non existent.
>>
>>23613905
That's what they all say before they all become insecure because I'm not wondering where they are or texting them every 10 seconds:like as if a clingy girlfriend is the norm now. Anyway, before I go off on a tanget, I believe you misinterpreted my sentence. I am the one in need of entertainment. Therefore, if the potential friend or wannabe boyfriend cannot hold a decent conversation with me than they are better off walking away. Girls have also seemed to have showed an interest in me but I'm not attracted to them so that is a moot point anyway. As such, I don't like wasting my time on inane pleasantries or cringe worthy pick up lines/cat calls.
>>
I'm going to die alone because other people of my kind are so rare they are almost nonexistant. I feel so excluded that I don't want to mention any of my hobbies on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>23615164
Are you the scion of a family entrusted with the secret of an ancient and deadly martial art?
>>
File: they see me rolling.webm (459 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
they see me rolling.webm
459 KB, 224x400
Well lemme just leave this here before I go off to sleep.

My fellow depressed anons, hang in there. I know you must be desperate for something that might really help against depression because god knows regular antidepressants barely work. Well, it's possible that ketamine works as a miracle treatment for it.

http://www.nature.com/tp/journal/v4/n10/full/tp2014105a.html

I never did drugs before but now I'm looking into it, because there's several academic and anecdotal reports of its effects against depression. Just make sure it doesn't conflict with your current meds.
>>
>>23615315
I'm doing natural mescaline (straight from the cactus) today. Feeling great, plus I know there is no comedown, no hangover. Highly recommended.
>>
>>23613414
>>23613482
>why no even hookers, bro?
What's that going to solve? He'll still be 43 and alone, just not virgin anymore. Sex or the virginity isn't the problem.
>>
>>23615131
As I stated, your need to be entertained would provide me much entertainment. No pleasantries. No pickup lines. I am not wired that way. Nor insecure. Good morning, miss Saturday.
>>
>>23616545
>>23615131
Just bang already
>>
bump
>>
I never had a bf until I was 20. I'm 24 now and I've spent most of the past 4 years with two different guys, but I can't shake the feeling that I'll die alone. I'm a loner, and loners are meant to be alone.
>>
>>23616391
Yeah I personally lost my virginity to a prostitute a couple weeks ago and honestly I didn't understand hwy people think this a solution and still don't. It was an enjoyable experience but personally all it did was make me want to have

The problem isn't with not having sex. It's just the feeling of being older and not having ever have had anyone experience an interest.

And anyone who is going to say it builds confidence can fuck off. Who is going to feel more confident that their only resort was to pay someone?
>>
File: 1455590645743.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1455590645743.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
I'm just gonna die alone because of my ridiculously specific standards for partners. I hope I'll get used to the loneliness, though.
>>
>>23617015
At least now you know the basics, so if by any chance you ever date a girl, you know whereis her vulva and how things work.
>inB4 I ALREADY KNEW WHAT A VULVA LOOKS LIKE. THIS IS NOT THE POINT OF WHAT I AM SAYING HERE. YOU CAN GO HANG YOURSELF FROM A LEMON TREE, etc

easy son, life is too short to live it as an internet fight
>>
Aromantic depressed femanon with anxiety , personality and eating disorders. Will die alone because rare to find other aromantics/ asexuals around but my want is for a daddy/ little girl type relationship in a non sexual way . Want someone to take care of me and baby me , love me unconditionally like a parent.
>>
>>23617507
Sadly, no sex involved makes your situation close to unsolvable. Playing dd/lg and not shaggin' must be a real ordeal that leads to madness imo. Wish you luck, little girl.
>>
Im 23, still an extrovert shut in, still a virgin. It makes me ... not want to pursue girls anymore. Im too scared of finding someone i REALLY like, and then fuck up since il have no idea what il be doing. I have a few close friends, and people seem to enjoy my company. I dont know why though, i always talk until i cant find any more topics, and then shuffle away when im meeting new people. I dunno, maybe my act works.

Not ugly but im not good looking either ... at least thats what i tell myself.

But i just dont know anymore /soc/, i dont know if i can survive bing lonely, but i have so far
>>
>>23608220
20/f, similar experience.
He was just using me to try to lose his v card. Told me he loved me, blah blah blah, got very close to having sex with him but I just wasn't really ready and backed out. After that I guess he just threw his hands up and gave up, dumped me, told me the truth about his intentions, immediately fucked someone else and went onto fuck dozens of other "more attractive women" since.
We dated for 9 months. Said he was up for a challenge but had to give up at some point.
Now I just cannot trust anyone who claims to care about me at all.
I don't think I'm all that unattractive, average at best but not ugly, at least now. I was pretty fat back then, he said he targeted me because he thought I'd be easier since he knew fat chicks rarely get any interest. Which is true. I was quick to believe his lies because nobody had ever shown interest in me before.
One eating disorder later and I'm down from fat to average, and still slowly declining with hopes of being thin. If I can get skinny, I think I'd be maybe a 6, 5 at worst.
I keep thinking I need to become attractive enough to deserve love, and that's what happened there. If I were more attractive he might have actually liked me more, or at least guys in general will like me more. But deep down I know I'll never actually be attractive enough, and any guy that tries to tell me otherwise I'll immediately doubt thinking they're just like him, trying to tell me what I want to hear to get in my pants. Him waiting 9 months is what scares me the most, I know most guys will lie to get pussy but I didn't think they would go to that great of lengths. I always figures guys who were only after sex would lose interest after a couple weeks, if not days, if I didn't give it to them. But since he waited so long, I have no idea what the next guy telling me sweet things is after and how long he'll wait to fuck and dump me.
>>
>>23617533

Yup, dying alone
>>
>>23617874
why no libido?
sex is a great experience, also helps to tighten bonds with your partner, can be jolly fun and it is good for your spirit, so to say.

Anyway, you can look for a micropenis man with confidence issues. He would love to play dd/lg and feel like he is in charge.
>>23617863
I think you are actually the original source of your own problems. Sex is not a bad thing, and you should accept the fact that most young males want to have sex, and it doesn't mean that they want to take advantage of you. Sex is just a part of the whole, not an issolated issue as you seem to consider it.
>>
>>23617898
It's not that I blame anyone for just wanting sex, on the contrary I say more power to them, sex should be fun and great.
What fucked me up was the lies of love in order to get that sex. If he or anyone else were to approach me and say "Hey I'm just looking for a ons, you interested?" I'd be completely happy with that and turn them down respectfully just because that isn't what I'm interested in.
But to spend 9 months with me, telling me he loved me every day, making virgin me open up to him, open my body up to him slowly, and spending this very intimate time together under the false idea that he cared about me as a person and not just my body, that's whats fucked up.
I completely understand guys want sex, I'm cool with that part of me does too, I just require that long term romantic bond and connection to actually become aroused. And after that experience even when guys do approach me with honest intentions of dating me as a person instead of dating my body, I just can't believe them. In the back of my head I'm screaming "He's just doing what anon did. He's just going to use you and dump you like some human jizz rag. You don't actually mean anything to him, remember that"
>>
>>23608191
Can't get into conversations with strangers because I zone out and it ends up feeling like I am in some sort of bubble nobody can really get through. So yeah, I might as well stop trying and die alone
>>
>>23617914
Ok, I see. And I think it is utterly wrong. just because young, chubby and naive you dated an scumbag, you CAN'T think that all boys are the same. Indeed I think deep inside you are still blaming yourself for being so naive. Forgive yourself and start having the life you want to have instead of giving so much importance to the scumbag that played you so mean.
Also, keep hitting the gym and eating healthy. Your confidence will boost and everything will be easier. You'll see.
>>
i'm gonna die alone cause being alone doesnt cause me any suffering aside from some sort of nihilistic timelapses in which i barely do anything but stare at my computer all day, so there's not really a good reason for me to go beyond my phobias and anxiety in order to get a real social life. Aside from that my sexuality is completely anti-social and requires no interaction to be satisfied so i dont give a fuck about pussy either.

I do hower feel as if i'm missing a big important part of life, and that being so comfortable not having friends or relationships is some form of sin that's becoming more and more prevalent in modern times. I think it's disgusting and immoral, but as i said, aside from this judgement of value i have no reason to try and socialize.
>>
>>23617945
Yeah, I know its shitty to think the same of everyone. I don't say anything to them because I know it's wrong, but I just turn them down and choose not to get into anything.
I'm trying to fix myself but little seems to be working. I tried just getting into the "hook up culture" that seems to be dominant right now to avoid the problem all together, with them the intent is clear and out in the open, they just want sex and nothing else I don't even have to wonder. They'll be out of my life by morning.
But again, I just don't even get turned on by short flings. I usually just end up getting them off and then faking it to end the encounter and be done with it because I'm not having any fun.
Maybe its self blame but I feel its more just petrifying fear of having to go through that again. It's been 4 years and it still hurts. I still have dreams about him, my entire sexual frame of reference still revolves around him even after having a couple of sexual encounters since him. I just don't think I can emotionally go through that again, and that's what makes me so hesitant.
Honestly the only thing that could boost my confidence is to actually finally just move on and rebound from him. I don't care if we only dated for a week, it'd be all I needed to know it's actually possible. I have this overwhelming fear that he was as good as I was ever going to get, and I'll never actually date anyone ever again. The only way I can get guys to even notice me is to advertise myself as a one night stand. Nobody is interested in dating.
>>
>>23617863
I think you're being unfair about the whole situation. When has anyone ever told you anything other than "all men want is sex". Like you knew that already.

But what do you want out of a guy? Tall, charismatic, confident, good family, things you're born with. And you're upset that you have spend six months on a treadmill in order to get that? You are female, you can literally chose to be attractive enough for a male that was born more attractive.

And once you have sex you'll realize how much you like it and not care about the guy and go slut it up like all girls do.

Your entire post is waaah I'm fat. Fix it.

>>23617507
I would love that desu. I've literally gone into kink threads looking for someone to be cute and bubbly and excitable with without the lewds because sexting is for plebs.
>>
>>23617403
I understand about sex as much as I did before hand. I didn't learn anything new.

I'm not trying to start an internet fight. What? I mean I just literally didn't learn anything from having sex with a prostitute.
>>
>>23617403

I actually don't even know what a vulva is. But I googled it.

So it's just...the outer part of the vagina? Well I yeah I knew where to "find it" already so I have no idea what the heck you are saying man. I already knew about my penis and where to insert. I already knew to identify her vagina.

I'm not really sure what basics you think I learned.
>>
>>23618012
gtg, now talk later.
>>23618063
>had to google vulva
KEK
>>
>>23618037
I guess you're telling me I'm right in assuming that no guy is ever interested in anything more?
>But what do you want out of a guy?
He cares about me as a person and I'm not just a living sex doll? He'll actually be there the next day when I wake up? None of the things you posted?
>You are female, you can literally chose to be attractive enough for a male that was born more attractive.
I'm a roastie. I also have large disproportionate dinner plate nipples that take up most of the surface of my breast. And a box shaped face/manish jaw line. These are things I cannot fix without extensive plastic surgery that are generally considered unattractive. The roastie thing my ex actually mentioned as "disappointing". Another guy I attempted to hook up with got one look at it and left. I'm not in complete power to change my looks just like anyone else?
>And once you have sex you'll realize how much you like it and not care about the guy and go slut it up like all girls do.
I've tried hook up culture. I'm just not attracted to it. I may not have had PIV sex, but everything else, and yeah I like it but it means nothing to me without a romantic connection to the person I'm doing it with. I might as well just use my vibrator. And as for PIV, I doubt I'd even like it anyways since I don't masturbate that way and it feels uncomfortable if I try to. Even still, why not just get a dildo if there's no emotion or feeling to it at all. I get off to mental stimulation more than physical. I hardly even masturbate at all because like I said, I rarely ever even get aroused without the connection and bond to another person.
>Your entire post is waaah I'm fat. Fix it.
That was literally the smallest part of my post. I was merely explaining that I don't consider myself some 1/10 or anything, since I'm NOT fat anymore lol. Like I literally said I USED to be fat. So I did fix it. I'm not crying about that at all.
>>
>>23618103
Yes, all guys want is sex. Some guys want you to pop out a couple kids and cook, but these days a lot of guys aren't even interested in that.
That's how men bond with women because you aren't interesting. We don't give a shit about your romantic comedies or knitting or whatever your hobbies are, just like you don't give a shit about video games and motorcycles and male hobbies. You want him to love you then look him in the eye when you're sucking his dick and tell him he has the biggest cock you've ever seen.

I don't believe some guy up and left after seeing your pussy roasties are a stupid meme.

Sex -is- affection for men. You know how every wife in the world throws a fit over something stupid like forgetting something at the grocery store and the husband goes to sleep on the couch? Yeah we put up with your bitching because the pussy is killer.

Yeah some dudes just want a one night stand but most actually don't. It's only a small minority that are like that but they are the ones getting all the pussy and making all the girls feel 'used' because you have poor judgement. You ended up with assholes because you chose to be with assholes and those other nice guys you rejected are lifting weights and reading PUA stuff because they see that the only way to get pussy is to be an asshole.
>>
File: 1447356835808_20160409_001919.jpg (52 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1447356835808_20160409_001919.jpg
52 KB, 567x567
20/f

I have a boyfriend. But I'm pretty insecure about my looks and personality. I was bullied in highschool and abused a lot at home. Classmates would ask me out as a joke and then they'd bring their friends and laugh at me. Thus resulting in some anxiety issues, trust issues and horrible confidence, self-esteem and insecurity.

I'm so insecure that I get sad walking down the street with my boyfriend cause where I live there's a lot of attractive women. I'm a 3/10 while my boyfriend is a 10/10 to me. Whenever I see an attractive person I instantly want to cry cause I'm aware of how ugly I am and how my boyfriend most likely would rather be with that person. So I have secret emotional breakdowns when my boyfriend's not around so I don't cry about it in front of him.

But my insecurities and trust issues make me push him away pretty often and I know I shouldn't do it but I'm so pathetic and sad. It feels more comfortable to be alone. Although now lately he seems to be getting fed up with me being distant and I don't blame him.

He's probably gonna break up with me within at least a month. And when he does I'm probably never gonna put myself out there for dating again cause of my confidence issues. So I'll die a lonely, old, fat, crazy cat lady.
>>
>>23618290
Tbh I've never touched a girl but I've been thinking I should go for ugly fat girls because they would know I'm the best they could do and tolerate my faults and never leave or cheat.

He's probably just as insecure as you are to aim low and values loyalty over your body so quit overthinking and enjoy what you have
>>
>>23618290
Have you considered that he likes you for more than your looks, and that you might actually be a pretty awesome person even if you're not conventionally attractive? Confide your fears in him, he can only reassure you of the reasons he loves you if he knows you feel this way.
>>
>>23618441
I don't like doing that cause it makes me feel pathetic and whiny and unappreciative of what I have. He's amazing but my insecurities are my own. I don't think it would be fair to him since he's in a lot of stress from uni and work.

Nowadays looks are everything. I don't have looks nor do I have all that great of a personality. Sometimes it just feels like he's with me cause he thinks he can't do better when in actuality he can.
>>
>>23618432
Even fat ugly grills can cheat. Lol I've seen it happen dozens of times. Don't bring yourself down. In the end you most likely won't be happy. Unless you genuinely like fat ugly girls.
>>
>>23618213
>your romantic comedies or knitting
lol I don't like either of those
>you don't give a shit about video games
lol, no grill ever liked video games right?
>Yes, all guys want is sex
>Yeah some dudes just want a one night stand but most actually don't.
Wat. you just 180'd here man. Do all men just want sex or not?
> You know how every wife in the world throws a fit over something stupid like forgetting something at the grocery store and the husband goes to sleep on the couch?
Question, is your entire knowledge of women based on bad sitcoms ooooor?
>I don't believe some guy up and left after seeing your pussy roasties are a stupid meme
Fine, I'll use the term outies then. Look at this board even, most guys think they're disgusting. And believe it or not, yeah, I've met guys who wanted nothing to do with it irl.

Idk man you sound more fucked up than me. The whole "Women only like assholes" and "nice guy" attitude is a verrry clear indication of autism.
I didn't choose to be with an asshole. I chose to be with someone I genuinely and honestly thought was a sweet caring guy, who in turn just ended up being an incredible actor. I mean, 9 months of a charade? He was committed to the lie at least. He built everything up so slowly, I think anyone would have found him genuine.
But I'm not going to take your posts seriously at all, I think you're just a troll or a really butthurt dude because he's such a prick to women and then cries and whines why they don't like him.
I'lll thank you for making me realize there are people more delusional and have a shittier mindset on dating than me though, it does kinda make me feel better knowing I'm not the worst. When you act so radically, I have to believe that this is the far minority and that most guys I meet are going to be decent people. Or at the very least better than this. Maybe there is hope.
>>
>>23616602
Where is the rhyme and reason in doing that?
>>23616545
Did I forget to mention I'm not interested in just anyone.... (read:shallow)
And good evening to you as well stranger.
>>
>>23618103
>I guess you're telling me I'm right in assuming that no guy is ever interested in anything more?

I'm a guy who is telling you this is untrue.
>>
>>23618564
>autism

I have been diagnosed wtih autism and I think basically the exact opposite of this guy

Please don't lump me in this bitter idiot.
>>
>>23618832
>>23618839
Hah sorry, dude's just very angry for some reason. I know he's just a troll though.
>>
File: me123.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
me123.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
21/m/Ontario

Depression/social anxiety. pretty much have an anxiety attack every other day thinking about my future.

Have like 2 friends. Dont get to go out that much. Literally dont talk to any grills right now.
>>
>>23614578
>>23614561
I agree, joining a gym and getting in better shape will probably mellow out your anger as well
>>
>>23618915
I already go to the gym a lot. It didn't mellow me out. It made me feel angrier and more stressed. That's literally what I keep telling you guys.

"Go to the gym" "I already do" "Go to the gym"

Jesus fucking christ

I literally got banned from my first gym because I got angry and threw weights because I was getting pissed that even eating enough and following programs I kept stalling on gains.

There is literally NOTHING I've ever done in my life I hate more than working out and I did consistently for several years. SO I think know better than you guys how I feel after working out.

Again it doesn't make me feel good at all. And there's a reason for that. I have an endorphin deficiency

The only reason I'm getting angry is because I've already explained this to you guys several times and you keep telling me the same thing like I said nothing. It's like you didn't even read the post you're quoting

So let me make this clear again

I ALREADY FUCKING WORK OUT AND DO OTHER PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
>>
Like how hard it is for you guys to comprehend that I'm already in shape and already work out when I've literally said that like 10 times

Everytime someone says this after I've already just explained it again I wish I could slit their fucking throat
>>
>>23617898

I do have libido , but it's not of any importance where I feel like I need to fulfil it ? Idea of having sex with a daddy is weird to me , don't feel like I need sex to be happy , in fact I feel like my version of a relationship is way simpler and makes more sense then a romantic adult relationship , basically look after me unconditionally and I'll do the same and love you back. No need to complicate with sex , no chasing me or trying to date me , or mind games just innocent affection and care . You'd think it wouldn't be a lot to ask but apparently it's impossible to find
>>
24 years old. kissless virgin male, have never even asked a girl out.

I haven't had any friends since middle school. Spent high school as a shut in, and even living in a dorm and apartment in college I was still a shut in as a result of the isolation from high school and this is why I don't even try to talk to girls.

My personality is bad where even though I'm funny, I'm weird and obnoxious with ADD so people just don't want anything to do with me but when I try to tone it down and be "normal" I just revert into an antisocial shell because i'm too afraid to talk to people.

The years of isolation and misery have made me into a bitter, pathetic, cynical asshole who gets annoyed by everyone and everything.

There's no chance I ever find a girl or even a friend for the rest of my life, however long that is until I kill myself.
>>
File: 235166.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
235166.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
25/m

I positive I am going to die alone.

I have PTSD and HIV, even if there was a girl stupid enough to accept me - I would never let her settle for me and would push her away in any way possible.

I don't function right in a relationship. I'm attractive, funny, smart, great in bed, romantic, and thoughtful... but I've been abused and lied to the point that I will never trust the words "i love you" again.

Now I spend my time learning math, programming, and electronics. I will die alone, but I will apply everything I know improving technology, so maybe someone else doesnt have to. I want to feed the hungry, clean the planet, and guide others down a better path than the one I took. Its probably all a coping mechanism for the loneliness, but at least I can be of some use that way.
>>
>>23619442
You poor soul. :( I'm sorry.
>>
File: CfjRAAXWcAEdpfw.jpg orig.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
CfjRAAXWcAEdpfw.jpg orig.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>>23618213
>Yes, all guys want is sex.
>>
>>23618037

Really ? Glad someone else out there gets it <3
>>
My ex left me 4 years ago and I don't know how to people anymore. I don't want anything.
>>
>>23619360
I fantasize about having that kind of relationship (closer to AB though) but the logitistics and certain realities make me realize it'll be just a fantasy for me. I've even had the same thoughts about being a daddy and having sex while in that dynamic and it feels super weird to even think about, we'd both need to be in adult headspace to do so. even if it doesn't happen it wouldn't matter to me as I was right now since I've never placed importance on sex

the main things that get in the way of that is just me not being a good enough person to warrant that kind of relationship probably ever
>>
Im not sure what my problem is.
Been single for 4 years now and have had like 5 people show interest in me since then and it didnt go anywhere.
hold me /soc/
>>
>>23619453
I can relate to being the person in school people ask out as a joke. I got better looking as I aged, but the insecurities still stick - like I smirk instead of smile cause kids made fun of my teeth.

I dated a girl some considered unattractive - but it never mattered once to me because she emanated beauty to my eyes. I'm sure you're every bit as beautiful to your boyfriend. Looks really aren't everything to men either - regardless of how shallow we're made out to be.

I dated a girl from california who is still to my heart is the most beautiful person I've met, she constantly thought of herself as ugly because all the other valley girls were prettier. Didnt make a difference to me because my eyes didnt want to move.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 540x960
>>
>>23618290
>>23618498
>Nowadays looks are everything
That is bullshit anon. And I know this'll sound like typical bullshit, but your BF likes you for who you are. If he was only after you for your looks, or cared so much about them that he'd leave you for someone else, then he'd be a chad and not good enough for you.

Hiding your feelings from him and convincing yourself you aren't good enough will only push him away. Fuck feeling pathetic and whiny, our BFs and GFs are literally THE people it's alright to be like that with, and besides, he won't think either of those things about you if he's any good. And you're probably beautiful too so cut it out.

>>23618850
Don't care so much about your social status anon, it doesn't matter. If you have social anxiety then of course you aren't going to have loads of friends and that's fine. Most people only have a few true friends and some don't have any.

And as for your future: you'll make a plan my dude. Very few people end up where they plan and things can work out in more ways than you can imagine. I don't know enough about your situation to say anything specific but just do your thing. A career is literally just a way to earn cash, it isn't the point of life.
>>
>>23615624
That's very interesting. I should be looking into growing them. I mean, even a deadbeat like me can't make a cactus die, right?
>>
>>23618290
I gave similar advice yesterday. Basically you have to take a leap of faith, and trust your partner's choice when he chose you, because you really are worth it. This constant self-demeaning not only hurts you, but it second-guesses his choices, and that's part of what can drive him away. I know it's difficut to internalize new behavior, but really, whenever you feel that insecurity coming, remind yourself: "it's not up to me to decide what person he likes, it's up to him and I trust his choice." You deserve him.

>>23619442
Ever heard of MDMA therapy for PTSD?
>>
My parents insisted on taking me out to dinner tonight. This rush of terror and uneasiness washed over once we pulled up and I had to wait outside for 15 minutes or so til calming down enough to be around people. Eased into it eventually, and kept catching a waitress looking me over, but it just feels like I'm sitting on the bottom of a pool upside down. Didn't use to be like this. Could talk to anyone, be in a room without feeling like my face was in an oven, could breathe. Used to have fun and want to be out. Now I can't be within a few feet of other people, it feels like someone stepping on my chest trying to talk, and I just want to sink into my chair. Not even like if it got anywhere with the waitress or anyone past friends, I haven't been able to get hard for real for a while.

I miss looking forward to tomorrow.
I miss her.
>>
>>23619803
Yes they were doing the clinical trials nearby actually. I got my diagnosis after the acceptance period.
>>
>>23619805
Shit anon, I'm really sorry. Something terrible happened, I take it?

>>23619911
Bad timing, eh? Well it looks like MDMA might be approved by the FDA within 5 years, so there's still hope. But then again, there's always self-medicating, if you're willing.
>>
>>23619928
one of the perks of hiv is my med card I guess... i take my pill at night so i dont deal with much nausea.

I'm about to start refusing PTSD meds cause the shit they have me on was making me feel more suicidal than I was before - told shrink and she doubled my dosage. I have done MDMA and I enjoy its effect alot but I associate the drug with a female I loved very deeply and cannot handle my feelings when I am on it. I would get a prescription to sell, but I dont pop molly. Adderalls are nice.

My HIV pretty much demands a healthy diet and body though - I don't do much besides weed. May go trip in the mountains for some relaxation.
>>
27/F
I've been extremely overweight since I was very little and I'm too ashamed of my body now that I'm losing the weight. You know the whole loose skin and crud you see on people with massive weight loss.
I think the only way for me to not be alone is if I can somehow find a sweet man I enjoy spending time with who was/is in a similar situation and enjoys the same kinds of hobbies and such.
>>
>>23620006
This might be weird but have you posted on r9k before? If you have I'd like to chat with you. Admittedly I haven't really been through the same thing but here's my throwaway if you want to chat anyway. [email protected]
>>
>>23620006
If you're the girl who has been in the virgin threads recently I think you'll be alright. You aren't a knock out but you're not hideous either, and you seem very sincere and goal oriented. I'm a little younger than you but I'd give you a shot if I knew you IRL.
>>
Im a guy almost 23, look like im a teenager but other than that I think im attractive enough, not amazing but I've never had any problems with myself as far as looks go. Im quiet and keep to myself but people approach me a lot, which is something really understood, even when I brush people off or just get nervous and don't know what to say a lot of people are super adamant about getting to know me. I really am not the type of person who should have ever had any friends but instead I've been pretty social most of my life hanging out with people I've always considered way cooler than me. But I get bored of people, there comes a point where I feel like I've gotten everything I can out of a friend group and I just stop talking to everyone, become a hermit for a bit untill I find myself in a new group and then rinse and repeat.

It's just strange, I hate being alone but there's only a handful of people I've known who I actually miss being around. And the people I miss were assholes, the nice ones are always boring and simple they just become scenery after awhile. Im at a point right now where I'm hanging out with new people every weekend but I really don't wanna establish a real friendship with anyone I meet, id just rather be around strangers than spending time by myself.

A relationship would be nice I guess, but I'm into dudes and I don't like faggots. There's tons of females who I would date if they we're gender swapped, some straight guys , I've just never been into a guy who's also into me. I think I've spent more time trying to be bi then attempting to do anything other than have sx with another guy.

I was talking to someone the other day, and they were talking about all people they hate and how tways see the wors people. That we could organize world with rooms of duplicates , a scumbag motel. They made the assumption that I felt the same way, and I argued that I didn't and I thought everyone was pretty amazing. They were wrong but I probably am too
>>
Male, 31.

Mentally fucked up, AND into really fucked up shit. Maybe the two are related.

I just don't think I can be happy.

I keep thinking about two of my ex's. They were both great relationships... until they weren't. They just all of a sudden crashed and burned, and I still don't know why.

I just got out of an 8 year long relationship, and I was just never into it. We just never clicked. She also wasn't into any of the things I was into, so maybe that's why. But maybe it's just because I don't want to be happy.

Now I'm becoming a borderline alcoholic, and I think half of the reason I'm going down this road is because I want to. It just feels right to burn it all down.
>>
How to get over a girl?
It's been 2 years since she cheated on me and i broke up.
I thought I got over her, like I saw her photo 2 months ago and thought I was stupid, and I don't fall for her anymore.
And like two weeks ago I met a friend who knows her, and he told something like "hey, i didn't saw you since M cheated on you, you know what she's still with the guy"
Aaand everything came back. Even my meds don't help me anymore.
I just didn't met any girl that I felt something since her.
Any ideas?
Plus I've got weird expectations. I don't know why I'm really disgusted by girls without virginity. It's like I can like them as a friends but don't want anything more. It came to that one time girl was sucking me off and wanted to fuck, but i got so disgusted by her (5+ partners) that I didn't lost my v-card. It might be that the M girl was a virgin before cheating...
Halp. Please.
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
I'm definitely dying alone, without ever hugging a girl

>ugly
CHECK
>insecure
i'm just self aware, so when i'm not very good in any way and i'm very aware of this it may be perceived as "insecure"
>mentally disturbed
YES

and i fuck up HUGE sometimes holy fuck. i have no idea how i'm alive honestly with how fucking retarded and worthless i am
>>
I'm 29, haven't had a girlfriend in about 14 years, every attempt I make, I get shot down, or friendzone'd forever. I've got ulcerate colitis, various anxiety disorders, dysthymia, and NVLD. I'm socially awkward, albeit more competent than some. My work experiences have left me bitter and cynical, and only further increased my trust and paranoia issues.
>>
> i'm going to die alone because i'm fucked up

no, most of /soc/ will die alone for being overwhelmingly boring. . .
>>
File: ronery.png (52 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ronery.png
52 KB, 500x281
>>23609081
this.

dying alone and to varying degrees, always being alone, is every human beings birthright.

loneliness (like with anything else) is a problem whose remedy is more about balance than solution.

as a child of divorce, i tend toward self-isolation or co-dependence - less of the latter these days.
im edging my way towards people again. my mannerisms are a bit strange and im not in the best shape of my life, but i genuinely care (or at least am interested in) the people with whom i interact and im not terrible to look at.
simply, i could use improvement in just about every aspect of my life.
i have value and ill find the right people, i just need to not have unrealistic expectations that might cause me to fall into disproportion.

that said, i still really miss my ex (i wake up crying some nights and still say pathetic "i love you"s to someone that isnt there):
im sure that palpable sadness isnt helping to attract anyone, platonic or otherwise.
>>
>>23608191
29/male split up with my ex of 4 years. Completely zoned out with respect to the world- totally disillusioned based on the way things have happened and how the entire game is rigged.

As it stands I am just about treading water right now. I don't want anything other than female friendship/companionship. Commitment has not worked well for me in the past.
>>
>>23608449
Being a virgin into your 20's isn't a big deal hun. You are too hot to be worrying about that, though I suspect your pic is bait.
>>
File: NLbAJpu.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
My last 'relationship' was when I was 15. I'm 22 now. I gave up years ago because I lost all my confidence and dont dare be judged by my already frail looks on the internet.

I dont have friends since im isolated as fucking hell for years, I work a 5-6 days a week job which despite being my dream job, keeps me from going out even if I wanted.

I dont have the willpower to strike up conversations with random girls in public and pretty much walk home avoiding about any possible eye contact.

Im on the verge of stopping with masturbation as well because honestly its too depressing to keep up.

I just cant.
>>
I'm a good looking guy and I choose to barely talk at all. I've had a string of girlfriends but none of them lasting more than 6 months. That's my own doing though, I bounce out the second it gets serious or any real commitment is involved. I live alone, usually drink alone,be alone most of the time because fuck people.
>>
>>23621195
I'm kind of in the same position. I work 50 hours a week and am always drained when I get home. I spend my weekends indoors, usually right here on my computer. I'm comfy, having fun, and... well, miserable.

I want to share myself with someone, but I have no idea how to move a conversation from friendly chat to 'hey, I'm interested. Wanna get some dinner together?' I keep getting shut down every time I try; I don't know when it's supposed to be appropriate to try this. If I do it too quick, I'm snubbed. If I wait too long and just enjoy talking to a girl, they don't want anything to do with me romantically. I've got the looks, but none of the conversational skills.
>>
>>23608191
any gay guys lurking in here?
>>
>>23618641
Good Sunday to you. Kik yankeepunter if you wanna chat off the board. Else toodles...
>>
>>23608191
Really bad trust issues. I also am very caring and affectionate once people get through my outer shell, so I get devastated when they ultimately leave (they always do). Constant paranoia and depression for years have made me bitter and tough to be around.
>>
>>23619360
>wants someone to be an emotional, financial, physical, mental dependant who will make their life an easy heaven
>won't even give out in return
you're just an entitled cunt, you should kill yourself
>>
>>23620558
>I'm hanging out with new people every weekend
That's a luxury you soon won't have. I know it's a bit contrary to what you said, but you should try to establish something long-lasting while you can.

>>23620607
Between the way you see your ex and
> I don't know why I'm really disgusted by girls without virginity
I'd say you tend to idealize personal relationships. Unfortunately I don't know of a way to break that, but on the bright side, it's probably one of these things for which there are several therapies.
>>
>>23608191
Im going to die alone, the truth is not because i cant get womam , but because im fucked in the head. I cant hold a job because i cant take an moderate insult with out getting RAGE triggered. I keep telling my gf to leave i even beat her sometimes ou of idiotic rage (im ashemed of it), she still wont leave (not because of money or anything like that).
The only thing i am good at is sex, besides that i only enjoy reading and video-games .
I can only tolerate people if im high on weed/haxixe
My parents died,and i have 2 brothers, we are 19, 23,25 year old .
I love them but we dont have that much in comum and live in separe te houses .
The only reason i didn't kill myself when my grandmother died was because i wanted to see the world.

In a few weeks il run out of rent money, then i will go and travel furthest away i can until i find meaning or death.
>>
Yeah I'm probably going to die alone. I'm in my early thirties. The longest relationship I've had was about a month and that was in middle school. I hate people. I contemplate suicide daily, graduated into homicidal thoughts recently. But I'd honestly rather hurt myself then to hurt someone else. I find women to be a contradiction. Some kind of illogical, nonsensical creature. They don't make any goddamn sense at all. They all want to be mutually exclusive things at the same time and they want their mate to be as well. Though, they will find fault in their mate for not living up to these impossible standards but will not hold themselves accountable for the same flaw. I just don't get it.
I do enjoy doing some things but honestly I don't think I'll miss any of it once I'm gone. Again, people in general make me sick because of the way they are. No one is worthy of kindness or the truth. If you're nice to someone their natural instinct is to treat you like crap. If you're honest with someone they'll turn around and use it against you. The only option I see is to be the most dishonest, meanest, most uncaring, and ruthless person I can be. Then maybe I can run for president. It's just not me though.... Fuck this world.
>>
i actually look forward to dying alone, i'm ok with it
>>
I'm probably going to die alone because I'm insecure as fuck and probably am as ugly as I think
>>
File: oh welp.png (17 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
oh welp.png
17 KB, 300x196
Love being me, give zero fucks about what others think. Guilt trip immune. Will definitely die alone as I love my interests and hobbies to an ungodly and sometimes annoying degree. Like how some people are de-fucking-voted to death, but I do that with multiple things. Eh, I'll find someone maybe.
I'm also slightly fucked up, but that's guaranteed if you're on here
>>
>>23624464
It's tranquil
Plus you can blast your amazingly shitty music at 3:00 AM without [personal] consequence
>>
File: 1451672188101.png (548 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1451672188101.png
548 KB, 700x700
18/f
i plan to kill myself soon and i find it highly unlikely that i'll lose my virginity before that happens

>>23609456
wtf? you're not ugly
trim the beard down and you can definitely get the puss. there's hope for you

>>23614505
if that's you and you're a virgin, tame the monobrow and you'll look great

feel really bad for all of the nice people in this thread who are suffering. dont give up guys.
>>
>>23626431
Why?
>>
>>23626449
college is coming to an end and at that point i shall have to become a functioning, independent adult. i can't see myself making anything of my life. i'm not smart or pretty enough and i think im too mentally fragile to handle modern life. the idea of doing some menial 9-5 to scrape by for a pointless, lonely existence fills me with dread. the alternative is being a leech on my parents and society which fills me with shame and deep disgust at myself and i'd rather just end it now than drag out the disappointment. i've no friends or talents and it seems like the only option.

i wish i'd been bought up in another time where i could have just had a simple life finding a husband then settling down and looking after him, the house and kids
>>
>>23626507
Sorry I disappeared anon.

>can't see myself making anything of my life
>pointless existence
One of our generation's many problems is that we've been brought up thinking that we need to "make our mark on the world". It's bullshit because not only are very few people actually capable of it, but fewer still actually end up doing it. And it doesn't matter because the point of life isn't to affect the world. It's my opinion that the only meaning in life is meaning we create for ourselves.

>i wish i'd been bought up in another time where i could have just had a simple life finding a husband then settling down and looking after him, the house and kids
You can still do this senpai, and raising a family is one of fhe most fulfilling things one can do. (So you seem to already get what I just wrote.)

>not smart or pretty enough
I highly doubt that. People are always either more, or way less attractive than they think, and it's usually the former. Intelligence wise you're probably above average since you're on 4chan, and you don't sound dumb from your post, but it actually doesn't matter. Kindness is far more important than intelligence desu, and kind you are.

And attractiveness is a meme anyway. It only helps socially when you're dealing with shallow faggots and can actually discourage good people from interacting with you because they feel intimidated. (I'd know desu ;P)
>>
Hi, I'm 18/f and I already have horrible trust issues. I'm also maybe a 5/10 at best. I have clinical depression but I don't really let it show so.
What's up.
>>
>>23627965
You say that, but you're probably relly 7/10 or 8/10. Most women who say they're 5/10 are.

Sucks about the clinical depression though. I'm not going to pretend that I know what you're going through, but my mother has the same thing so I know what it *looks* like at least.

I don't know if it's any solace at all, but it get's better. It doesn't feel like it will right now, but it will.
>>
I like to pretend I won't but, I've made no attempt not to thus far. Chances are I won't start trying anytime soon either.
>>
>>23626507
Oh and:
>the idea of doing some menial 9-5 to scrape by for a pointless, lonely existence fills me with dread.
You don't have to work 9-5 either. There are loads of things one can do for cash. You could work on a ship or for an airline and see the world, you could get involved with an charity and help people in Africa, you could go teach a language overseas, you could join the army or work for the government doing cool shit, you could be a forest ranger or something, hell you can do just about fucking anything, these are just some ideas.

Look, I'm from South Africa and my sister's working in the damn film industry. Things are not hopeless anon, it just seems like it because we've been conditioned to think only top-tier graduates manage to get by.
>>
>>23628004
I have kinda shitty skin and a babyface and my body isn't great haha. I'm not being modest, just realistic. But thanks.

Yeah, it's not bad right now but it comes and goes in waves so I know it'll be back. It's a discouraging feeling

I'm pretty okay at the moment, but thank you
>>
Heh, where do I even start. I'm pedo, well technically a hebephile I guess. Can't act on it because I take care of an elderly relative who would be fucked if I got caught, so the longer she lives, the older I get and harder it'll be to make one of those relationships once she's gone. I'm also overweight (250 lbs) and I have fucked up teeth, so I'm not exactly a catch anyway. Oh yeah, and gay, just to narrow the dating pool even further.
>>
>>23627965
>I'm also maybe a 5/10 at best
I doubt it, but you know 5/10 means average and not ugly right?

>clinical depression
All I can say here is that I was misdiagnosed with this from 16-18 by a respected psychiatrist. Clinical depression is actually quite rare, so in all likelyhood yours is situational. If it is then meds won't help much but fortunately it means that you can fix it.

>>23628008
Literally just make an effort, it's not difficult. Life doesn't work if you're lazy.
>>
>>23628058
> I'm not being modest, just realistic. But thanks.

Yeah yeah, I've heard that one before. You're not fooling anyone but yourself here! :^)

Anyways, my mother has told me that physically active and creative hobbies really help. Consider taking up some kind of craftsmanship like sculpting or gradening, that has really helped her.

I'm sorry that i can't contribute with much more than that, but I hope you're okay and stuff gets better for you.
>>
>>23617863
Find the one who doesn't care about sex more than you. I'd go the rest of my life jacking off to some shit anon posted on /soc/ if my SO decided sex was never happening again. Happily. I don't know why she would, but sex doesn't matter to me more than she does. I think that's what love is. When nothing matters but your partner.

You'll find the one who fixes you. You're young. Good luck.
>>
>>23608350
is she the sweetest, cutest, or is she just the sweetest, cutest, any girl's been to you?
>>
>>23628073
Literally everyone is a hebeophile anon. Adolescence is when secondary sexual characteristics develop.

The important things to remember here are that we aren't animals, so we can control our instincts, and that laws exist for a reason and need to be respected - even if they aren't very sensible.

If you're really that into boyish looks then just get in shape and meet a twink, they're a huge part of the gay community kek. And seriously, get in shape, all you need to do to lose weight is watch your calories (plan your meals), and if you go to the gym you'll met more gay dudes than you'll know what to do with.
>>
>>23628073
>>23628127
Wait shit I looked up hebephilia and the age range a bit lower than I thought. Nevermind about everyone being one.

The rest still applies.
>>
File: Ryans.png (523 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523 KB, 1280x480
>>23608191
Whats up lads
>>
>>23628191
Cara or maisie?
>>
22/m
Just got divorced, single father. I love her deeply, but she has borderline personality disorder.. and I'm starting to see she was abusive. And now I act like a battered housewife.
>>
>>23608191
21/M here
Reportedly fairly good-looking and outgoing, but, alas, I doubt I'll ever have a viable romantic relationship with anybody.
>>
>>23613359
Doing better than that may very well BE difficult if someone's sufficiently poor at social interaction.
Has your shrink got you doing any cognitive behavioral therapy? It doesn't sound like it.
D'you have Steam or Discord?

>>23613395
I'm the kind of clingy pathetic fuck that needs someone equally clingy. What kinds of contact you prefer?

>>23620006
Thjose flaps of skin are called "panni" and are surgically correctible once you've reached a healthy weight. Ask a doctor about it once you get that far. Unless you already have.
>>
>>23626431
please see
>>23615315
>>
>>23620202
I'm so sorry, I got scared hearing people recognize me pff. I really need to stop posting so often....
I've saved your email though, so I might send you one if I can muster up the courage.
>>23620347
That's me and thanks for the kind words, anon. It's nice just to hear that. You wouldn't happen to be the one who added me on skype, would you? I expected a weight loss buddy and the only person who sent me a request was a 22 year old man. I've been being a wiener about accepting for now.
>>23628478
I might look into seeing a doctor when I think I'm done. Unfortunately, surgery like this is considered cosmetic and costs tens of thousands of dollars, which is going to be difficult, if it's even possible for me to come up with.
>>
I'm a helpless romantic whose love and affection is very overwhelming.
I'm just constantly sad all the time because I feel so unwanted.
>>
>>23629145
Average cost for "lower body lift" is ~$6k. Other procedures may be concurrent, but I wouldn't expect it to run higher than $15k. Also, if you've got decent credit, they probably offer financing.
>>
>>23613395
>I'm super codependent and it always scares people off sooner or later.
Been there a ton of times, feels kinda nice to have someone need you
>>
File: IMG_1278.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1278.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23608191
hello, mate.

23/m here.

I'm honestly just an awkward guy. My last relationship was pretty ass. I would always find my ex-girlfriend doing sus shit with other guys. I left her in the summer and I thought I was doing well, but I wasn't. I have retarded looking scars on my arms and I've already attempted suicide.

it's just a matter or time before it happens again.
>>
>>23629644
How bad your body actually is and how much they'd need to remove plays a big part in the price. A full body lift could go all the way up to $50,000 and it's more likely to be on the higher end considering I've lost something over 135 lbs and still need to lose 60-70 more on a 5'3 body. I've done a boatload of research and looked at what other people who were extremely overweight have been told in quotes from surgeons, and I think it could get as low as $28,000 if I'm extremely lucky. I do have good credit though, so that is one thing I have going!
>>
>28/m
>Just stopped caring about being alone or finding a better job
>tfw it doesn't matter if I die alone, I'm already dead inside

It feels like it's gonna be one of those nights
>>
File: 144.jpg (105 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
144.jpg
105 KB, 720x1280
I will most likely die alone. I have no friends, social anxiety, I can't talk to girls, basically no one likes me, and I'm sitting in my room all day. I'm lazy too, and I don't want to see a therapist.
>>
>>23629811
You seem to have more experience with this than I do. But as you can see, it's certainly not impossible for you to become attractive!
>>
File: 1460008886463.jpg (208 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1460008886463.jpg
208 KB, 480x600
24/female

I'm going to die alone because I'm mentally unwell (pretty bad PTSD although I'm working on it), have short term memory loss from brain surgeries and bad epilepsy, so it's hard for me to connect with people when I forget most of what we just talked about unless it really stuck out.
I'm physically unwell with chronic illness, and as a result suffer from extreme mood swings that I can't control because I hurt so much.

I go back and forth from wanting to be around someone to wanting nothing but to be alone, and say stuff I don't mean. I can be verbally abusive without realizing it and am very rude when talking to people if I feel cornered or upset, guess I don't see a point being nice when I feel bad since it takes a lot out of me.

I also suffer from sexual dysfunction so sex is painful, and I can't have kids without them being fucked up.

I am pretty much the epitome of every red flag in one grill, minus the clinginess. I'm interested in a lot of weird shit, some of which includes collecting beetles, animal bones and taking animal taxidermy classes, I'm in the process of learning how to clean bones with beetles, so I'm pretty stoked.

Majoring in biochem and abnormal psychology/law, so at least I'm motivated, eh?

I guess I just needed to rant, I feel a little better. thanks OP
>>
I don't think I will kill myself, but I've thought about it numerous times. I'm 26 and live with my parents, I cant find the courage to ask anyone out due to my living situation. I have a degree in graphic design and make little money working at a small convenience store. I'm trying to finish a degree in Criminal Justice which I pay with the money I make. I will move out my parents within a year. However I'm depressed that I cant find the courage to ask out a girl I met at my workplace. She seems like a loner like me however her emotions are all over the place. I cant tell if she liked me because she was depressed. Its been over 2 months she left work, and I cant stop thinking about her. I can contact her anytime, idk I think I may contact her and just let her know. However I think she only liked me because she was depressed and would have liked anyone that took the time to talk to her. I have never had these feelings for a girl. I feel like I'm just getting old and my time for finding someone is about to expire.

Odd thing is I have a sister who is 4 years younger and in the same situation. However she met an older guy, who is a year older than me. Both of them live with me and my parents.
>>
>>23608191
19/m
yeah im gonna be alone my whole life. i have a phobia of food and just end up eating the same thing every day.
probably going to attempt suicide in a couple years, already feeling terrible sadness because i keep isolating myself
i just want to graduate university and then cut off from my family so they don't know i've done it, so im just waiting to graduate.
maybe this summer i can make significant strides to overcome my phobia and if that happens ill feel better looking for a partner
but maybe, probably not
>>
21/M

Going to die alone because I never developed any sort of way to express interest in the opposite sex, and I'm not too pleasant to look at, which is pretty much the kiss of death. Hurts more and more now that I think about how much I've wanted to have a family, be a husband and a father, all that..

Guess I'll just have to pour my soul into something else
>>
>>23630033
take things a step at a time, anon. you're not everybody else, so how fast other people are able to do things doesn't matter when you know yourself and your limits. the fact that you're actually doing stuff to better yourself is of itself very admirable.

focus on your goals, get yourself in a better state of mind, learn to be happy without a relationship. if you're depressed, a girlfriend is most likely only going to be a band aid. don't count on someone else to make you happy (sorry if this all sounds lame/cliche).

remember that people still fall in love at any age, you're not going to hit an age where you suddenly can't find someone because you have no love to give, there will always be people looking.

TL;DR: learn how to stop comparing yourself to other people, you are doing just fine
>>
>>23630052
you have 50+ years to find someone to start a family with, even if it's adoption at an older age as your sperm count gets weaker. just because people are having children in their teens and early twenties nowadays, doesn't mean it's something everyone has to do right now. people still have children in their late 40's, just like some people get married when they're 70.
>>
Who do you talk to and cry with when you're all alone and no one understands?
>>
File: 1421885878338.png (58 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
1421885878338.png
58 KB, 202x200
I can make people laugh on good days, and small talk isn't too hard, but i have issues acutally connecting to people.

It's a bummer.
>>
>>23630012
>I'm interested in a lot of weird shit, some of which includes collecting beetles, animal bones and taking animal taxidermy classes, I'm in the process of learning how to clean bones with beetles, so I'm pretty stoked.

I would like to be your friend if that's cool.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.