[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chat thread? femanon, 26, waiting for gf to wake up so we can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17
File: 1460015071140.jpg (44 KB, 315x500) Image search: [Google]
1460015071140.jpg
44 KB, 315x500
chat thread? femanon, 26, waiting for gf to wake up so we can go to the grocery store. watching red dwarf. what about you guys? what's up today?
>>
>>23607809
Dude here.

>what about you guys? what's up today?
Not too much anymore. Got home from work, had a small fight with gf (she was tired from work and grumpy does not even begin to describe her mood), did some household chores and started lurking 4chan while she went ahead to bed.

Gonna stay awake for about 30 more minutes, then shower and go to bed as well.
>>
>>23607840
what'd you fight about?
>>
>>23607854
>what'd you fight about?
Nothing relevant. As I said, she was grumpy as fuck and leashed out at me over some minor shit. I retorted because I didn't feel like being shouted at for no reason at all.

I'm not gonna be resentful about it though, because it's not like she said anything hurtful or demeaning. She can be a tad moody at times, courtesy of her being bipolar.
>>
>>23607809
slow day of work, so working on my own stuff. drawing up some comics while listening to retronauts.
>>
>>23607884
oooh can I see your art? :)

>>23607880
yeah i'm bipolar myself. thanks dad. real great gift you've given me here. well it sounds like you're pretty level headed about how to handle it so that's good ^^
>>
Just work up, working on a writing project.
Hello wifey, fix up some breakfast and I'll spank you.
>>
>>23607905
>well it sounds like you're pretty level headed about how to handle it so that's good
Sometimes a little too level headed for her taste, to be honest.
Ironically enough, I have the polar opposite of emotional issues: I'm barely capable of showing them and my empathy is nearly nonexistent. But I guess it works for us since I that's what allows me to mostly keep calm about stuff like that.

We've recently been talking about marriage though and that's where it becomes a problem for me: I want it to feel right, but am not capable of assessing my feelings.
>>
>>23607914
sounds like a plan!

>>23607922
god, i'd kill to be wife'd. i just mean at least you're nice about it, it seems. that's refreshing to see.
>>
>>23607979
>god, i'd kill to be wife'd. i just mean at least you're nice about it, it seems. that's refreshing to see.
As I said, the upside of repressing most of your emotions.

But enough of our emotional trouble, at least for now. Gonna take a shower and then go to bed. Good night everyone, have a fun day/evening/night/whatever time it is where you are!
>>
>>23607979
lol at least you're playful.
you feeling alright I know you were pretty down the other day
>>
>>23608022
i'm doin pretty good today yeah. not much sleep, maybe 4 or 5 hours, but other than that. gonna go buy charms for my charm bracelet today so that's exciting. how're you feelin? also if i disappear, it means i went to the grocery, but i WILL come back!
>>
>>23608089
I'm always around so no worries. I MUUUUST see pictures of your charms when you get back though!
(also get me some shrimp and rice I'll cook for you plz)
>>
File: 1453845749864.jpg (29 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
1453845749864.jpg
29 KB, 461x502
buuuuuuuump
what's everyone else up to
>>
>>23608105
we're home. they didn't have any good ones, especially not for less than 4 dollars :/

but she's gonna look on amazon and find cheap charms for me, so yay. also yay we have food again now.

if you cook me dinner, i will always love you.
>>
File: ak74 fldng.jpg (17 KB, 802x225) Image search: [Google]
ak74 fldng.jpg
17 KB, 802x225
Just ordered this for $450. It's a good day
>>
>>23608742
I WILL BUY YOU ONE
And okayyy I love cooking with people it's always something I love doing with girlfriends etc. What do you like to eat?!

(wait a second you're the one in a cute dress you do the cooking)
>>
>>23608851
cooking together IS fun! idk, i really like pasta dishes, beef like steak and ribs, i'm pretty open to anything these days food wise.

i can't wait until we move and live somewhere social where i can wear cute dresses in public all the time again!
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE
>stupid vent
So long story short I'm trying to reconnect with my dad who's locked up.
I've had a lot of spare time recently and had the idea to play a game of Civ while taking copious notes and write up a "bogus history of such and such empire". Like a fake history report basically.

This was extremely time consuming but fun and also is helping me get back in the mood of writing. I sent two fake history reports (14 pages each, a whole week in the making each) to my dad and just got a letter back from him today. Basically goes off about stupid anime he's watching (yeah he's become a weeb in prison at 50) and like two sentences "I liked that and found the relationship between this and that interesting". I mean fuck I worked really hard to do something nice for you after not talking to you for over a year and you barely acknowledge it.
Yeah I'm being a bitch here but goddamn.
>>
>>23608870
Ohhh bae I think I might have told you that I used to date this girl and since I'm nasty and like things like liver and tongue I would always introduce her to how to cook cuts, stink up the kitchen bad but it was fun to sip beer and play grab ass while the meat browns you know?

Post what charms you do have! My mom has one from her women's book club with things from different books they've read.
>>
*cook guts that is
>>
>>23608873
you're not being a bitch, love, trust me. my dad is the exact same way. in and out of prison my whole life, never really cared about making things up to me as much as he cared about LOOKING like he was making things up to me and was playing the role of 'damaged but still trying' father. he takes no interest in what i do, what i like, nothing. i gave up having a relationship with him years ago, and i don't speak to my mother anymore either.

your reports, on the other hand, are a genius idea and you should start a history blog where you do this kind of thing on a regular basis lol

>>23608891
yeah you told me that lol i do like the idea of grab ass while cooking though. or grab anything. or put off cooking and just fuck on the kitchen table. any way is fine actually.

i shall take photos of the few charms i like!
>>
>>23608901
Thanks. It's so weird. I mean, I fucking hate him, he abused me for years. I go for six months or a year without writing him then think "well I'll give it another shot, he is my dad after all" and then I always get hurt every time. IDk why I do this.

I've been thinking of making it a regular hobby but I have no idea where to post them or anything.

>or put off cooking and just fuck on the kitchen table.
>stirring the sehnsucht
ffffff triggered my crazy housewaifu fantasies
>>
>>23608948
i like wordpress, as far as blogs go. it's really sleek, it's got a lot of options, though you do have to bunker down and kinda figure it out first but it's not so advanced that it's impossible. also, i will one day be a crazy housewaifu and life will be grand. and sex on a table is pretty awesome, i've done it lol

i wish i could eat pussy rather than dinner tonight. ugh.
>>
>>23609050
I'll check that out, thanks. also lol someone's horny.
WHATCHA MAKING TONIGHT
>>
>>23609088
no problem ^.^ god dude, i've been so horny for the last few weeks and masturbation only does so much. i wish we could start having sex again but depression and being busy really puts a crimp in things, and apparently someone elses sex drive. not mine. mine never stops lol

we are making shrimp fettucini alfredo and salad! here's a bad photo from last night lol
>>
File: lanky feels.png (77 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
lanky feels.png
77 KB, 400x388
>>23609104
ahaahahhaahahah omg I just wanna be a dad and be like "send the kids to bed and so I can fuck you senseless, keep your apron on" to my waifu
>one day
Here in maine a lot of the stores sell lobster ravioli, it's pretty allllright if you like pasta
>>
>>23609135
>hopefully one day soon
maine sounds pretty nice. lobster and a nice fucking. doesn't get to be a better night than that lmao

we're probably gonna end up in oregon at some point, speaking of places to live. i've lived there once before, but yeah. oregon's cool.
>>
>>23609135
Protip, as the dad you can say "kids go to bed" and they do it.
>>
>>23609142
I remember you saying that! I've never been any further west than Kansas City but I really want to see what's out there... it's weird how big america is right

Where abouts in oregon are you looking at? I've heard good things about eugene
>>
File: imahugefgt.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
imahugefgt.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
M/19

contact info= bluegatoradexx
>>
>>23609147
too true. too true.

>>23609154
eugene is where i lived for about a year. great, no sales tax, but it's pretty bare bones except for downtown or driving for a bit. we're looking at portland, but will probably wind up in beaverton. if no other reason than to be lesbians in fucking beaverton lol i mean, how can we pass that up? honestly?

my ex is from kansas.
>>
29 male. Love interest is distancing herself from me, won't talk to me. Everything seems pointless. She wants to stay away, I want to stay together. She apparently can't concentrate when we're together, I can't concentrate when we're apart. It feels one-sided.
>>
>>23609170
HEY I have a good internet friend who's lived in Beaverton her whole life. Public buses can get you to Portland quickly and it's much much cheaper (obviously suburbs are). so that's cool.

KC I have a more or less estranged uncle (dad's brother) who I've only met twice in my life, we went to see him for his son's graduation... god must've been 2008 or so. It's not like I got to explore downtown or anything. Idk I'm familiar with a lot of the east coast though. If only I could afford DC I'd drop everything and take a train there tomorrow, best place in America desu except a one bedroom will run $1800 a month ffffffff
>>
>>23609147
"kids go to bed"
"dad it's 7:30"
"yeah well your mom earned herself a spanking"
"b-b-but..."

>>23609197
when you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hellll
Believe me. It hurts right now. But staying with someone who doesn't want you will do more damage in the long run. There's nothing you can do except let your grief run it's course and in a while you'll be ready to start over.

>>23609170
email me and I'll send you those fake history reports
>>
>>23609231
She told me she liked me from the very beginning. She had several opportunities to back away and she didn't. I've always liked her and I've allowed myself to grow attached. I don't want to "start over", if this doesn't work out, I think I'm giving up.
>>
>>23609200
suburbs are where i dream of being. white picket fence and everything. sigh. i am SUCH a cliche...but yeah that's the ultimate goal as of the moment. well, besides simply getting out of here first lol

>>23609231
all this talk of spankings only makes me even more sad that i've had handcuffs that've gone unused for months now :/

i may have lost your email...can i have it again? also, gonna go eat dinner, so be back shortly!
>>
>>23609328
who's pussy looks nicer anon?
>>
>>23609309
>giving up at 29
m8 you're male
You can continue to date and fuck child-bearing-aged women well into your 50s
use that patriarchy privilege dammit
>>23609328
SORRY :/ I was just being playful didn't mean to upset you.
[email protected]
(lemme see dem noodles btw)
where are you now and why don't you like it? Socal right? Sounds like a nightmare imo
>>
>>23609393
I'm too emotional. I have phases of wanting to date and fuck without a care, but this is not something I'd look up to, it doesn't sound like a good plan. I mean, I'm feeling like shit because once more I'm giving myself on a plate to someone I love and maybe she doesn't want me. I'm in my prime and I could be drowning in pussy if I wanted, but all I want right now is her. And if I cant have her, everything else seems pointless.
>>
Yo, serious question... If I find vaginas to look grotesque(smell and tasting bad is obviously subjective depending on hygenie) does that make me gay, or sort of gay?
>>
>>23609509
imo pussies only look good when spread open
>sort of gay?
how does the thought of putting your penis in a man's butt make you feel
>>
>>23609535
An ass is an ass, and to me penises look more aesthetically pleasing than vulvas, however I find women's hair, body shapes and voices to be way more attractive than anything men have to offer.
>>
guys. OP is back now. sorry...got distracted watching TV and such.

>>23609393
oh you didn't upset me lol i'm just sayin' it'd be nice to have a chance to use 'em again!
>>
>>23610511
>40 mins ago
You still here, I was reading a book >.>
>>
>>23610568
yep :)
>>
>>23610592
ay bae sup. What are you watching these days?
>>
>>23610606
um, season 5 of game of thrones, the final season of community, and going down nostalgia lane with sheep in the big city lol
>>
File: yeahhhh.jpg (33 KB, 517x480) Image search: [Google]
yeahhhh.jpg
33 KB, 517x480
>>23610630
HOLY FUCK SHEEP IN THE BIG CITY
>I'M NOT A MAD SCIENTIST, I'M AN ANGRRRRRRRRRY SCIENTIST
yessssss

do you like horror movies
>>
>>23610649
sorry, playin video games.

god, i wish more people knew that show. i am obsessed with cult shows and unheard of gems. last night i found out about a pilot called ghost cop, and that title alone sounds hilarious. too bad it never made it to series. i'd also kill to watch the american red dwarf pilot and the live action dilbert pilot, which will both never see the light of day lol

i LOVE horror movies :3
>>
>>23610695
I really liked it as a kid.
Maybe you can help me, though, since you mention old cartoons.

When I was really little (I'm guessing 15-18 years ago) there was a show about cavemen. It wasn't Mike Lou and Ogg it was something else, I can't remember if it was Nick or CN. Anyway, there was a tall skinny one and a short fat one and a cave-princess that was always getting captured and held in a cage made of bones.

At one point they invent the wheel and one of them is stanting on a stone wheel rolling it around
"Let's call it a weeeeee coz it's fun"
"Let's call it a wheee....el."

Do you have any idea what I"m talking about because I can not for the life of me find this

Do you like the Hills Have Eyes
>>
>>23610695
Eh, from what I hear, Red Dwarf US sucked big fat donkey balls, (but look what hilarity it had to go up against!) so not missing much there. But good news though, the boys from the Dwarf are filming series 11 *and* 12. Series 11 set to release later this year, 12 next year.
>>
>>23610727
i'm AWARE it sucked, i still am fascinated by bad TV though lol i know, i am super stoked about the new seasons.

>>23610719
god damn dude i know what you're talking about but i can't tell you what it is...ugh this is gonna drive ME crazy now! blargh. if i find out, i will totally tell you though!

and yes, i fucking LOVE the hills have eyes. it's one of my favorite films.
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-08 at 01.39.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-08 at 01.39.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
in bed watching TV. nighttime selfies yay
>>
>>23610883
I kinda like that birthmark on your chest desu
And dammit lol I'll never find that show. I think it might've been a movie-for-tv, or like a one season show I can't remember.

Anyway, YES hills have eyes will always be one of my favorites. Also like the Alien movies (but no I haven't seen Prometheus) and all the Ju-On movies (the japanese grudge movies)
>>
>>23610916
i was way big into japanese film when i was a teenager. i had the biggest crush on chiaki kuriyama (the girl in the schoolgirl outfit in kill bill volume 1) and so i hunted out some flicks she was in. shikoku-i think that's the title-was alright. she was like, an evil ghost spirit or something.

i love hills have eyes also from a filmmaking standpoint. i took film courses, and i love how they did the switch that the big, burly macho dad gets just massacred and the scrawny nerdy dude is the hero lol i love anything that turns tropes on its head, hence my adoration for community.

prometheus is alright, visually and as a standalone film if you take it at face value (or face HUGGER value ;] ) but ultimately that's all i can say for it. my gf is way into the aliens franchise, and even she thought it was entertaining even if the people were the dumbest scientists ever lol

thanks for the birthmark compliment ^^
>>
>>23610933
me too actually! super nostalgia wave lol. I liked Takashi Miike (Audition, Ichi the Killer, Imprint) also I saw he recently made a spoof "Japanese western" but I haven't seen it.
>everyone likes schoolgirls
And yeah I never thought of it that way but you're right about Hills. The dork ends up the hero yeah.
>>
>>23610981
i conked out. you still around?
>>
>>23613544
is that even a serious question
>>
>>23613599
lmao <3 well how're you today? what's up? i just woke up to find my comics arrived!!
>>
>>23613604
Ha, got upt about an hour ago myself. having a salad and waking up. what kind of comics did you get?
>>
>>23613658
i'm gonna have a salad for lunch, how weird. i got the latest issues of nailbiter, plutona, some back issues of lumberjanes so i could catch up to the current (not far from it so that's good), the new zim and my gf got the new rat queens. i am a huge comic dork, and i have like 300 or more comics in storage lol
>>
>>23613669
zim like invader zim, there's comics? (I knew about jhonney but wuuuut)
>>
>>23613683
yeah! they finally brought it back in comic form. there's been like 9 issues so far. i recently ran into jhonen at a convention in california this past summer when my gf and i visited and we talked a bit about it. we've met on a bunch of occasions. i went to so many conventions when i was a kid/teenager so i'm actually kinda close to a lot of the old slave labor comics people. jhonen not as much as the others but still. anyway, you should totally get it cause it's still fucking hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
>>
>>23613707
are you friggin kidding that's so cool! I've never been to any conventions let alone hang out with famous people >.> and I will look for it, that's amazing. my favorite was the time travelling pigs
>>
>>23613727
i think my favorite is proooobably game slave 2. that's the one i have watched the most, honestly. that or chickenfoot lol yeah i used to go to so many conventions and this was the first i'd been to in like 10 years so i hadn't seen some of these people in a while despite being friends with them on fb and stuff.

when i was a little girl i REALLY wanted to make comics for a living. i still draw these days but i'm much more focused on writing novels now.
>>
>>23613745
Oh yeah chickenfoot! Man, they're all good, it's been so long since I've seen any though. Hm...
my dad was really into the old comics from the 60s so I know a lot of the ancient flash and hulk stories, but I never really got into comic movies even though they're popular now.

Have you heard of Scalped? It's a 10-issue miniseries on a modern day indian reservation..
>>
I know I'm pretty late to the party. But fuck it

I'm not up to alot today. Debating on mowing the lawn. Good news is my work have me a $300 ticket to a banquet for free. So that's a plus. I'm probably just gonna sit around and play video games and avoid people IRL
>>
>>23613791
no i really don't care about comic book movies. except kick-ass because kick-ass is a god. i'm really into independent stuff though and i really don't read superhero shit, aside from kick-ass which is almost as antisuperhero as it gets lol

no i haven't heard of that, but i am now intrigued!

>>23613808
hey, welcome to the club! what're you gonna play? also a banquet? the fuck do you do for work? lol
>>
>>23613822
WOO I'M IN THE COOL KIDS CLUB NOW!!! And I work at a hospital.
>>
>>23613847
oh that's pretty neat! my stepbrother finally became a nurse after like 8 years, and all it took was for him and my stepsister to break our parents up!

i'm not bitter or anything though.

my gf hopes to end up working with medicine in a hospital after a while of doing pharm work.
>>
>>23613847
welcome to the club 90% of the time it's just loser tanktop guy and gay housewife but sometimes there's a party

>>23613822
It's totally realistic, no super heros, just about this indian guy who is working as an fbi informant to get a lighter sentence, and I'll leave it at that, but it's fantastic.
>>
>>23613860
i will have to look that up on the backissue online store i use. that's totally up my alley lol

also you're not a loser <3
>>
>>23613879
Oh it's alright I bask in the glow of my boringness
I accept it
Scalped isn't hard to find I read them all from the library lol.
Also did you like before watchmen, I just found out about that recently
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-08 at 16.43.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-08 at 16.43.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>23613930
i actually haven't gotten to that yet...i'm going to try to read saucer county next and then sweet tooth. both i've really been putting off but need to get around to.

boy i should actually get dressed and not wear my pajamas all day.
>>
gonna wear a dress today, awwww yeah.
>>
>>23614050
show piiiics
was distracted sorry
and they're p good, I know watchmen is the oldest of old news these days but I had no idea until recently there were prequels.

anyway unless you have to actually do things just lay around naked :P

what is your natural hair color
>>
>>23614112
yeah i had to take some lol and make lunch/dinner.

i generally DO just lay around naked or in pajamas most days because we don't have much going on, honestly. red is my natural hair color.
>>
>>23614156
Ohhh I love your tights. And that's cool it's a really nice color, I guess people probably assume it's dyed a lot lol.
>>
File: accomplish 2.jpg (60 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
accomplish 2.jpg
60 KB, 450x281
sorry idk I'm being boring I know.
do you like truman capote, I feel like you would.
>>
>>23614295
thanks! ^.^ yeah i get asked what my natural color is a LOT actually.

>>23614333
ya know up until recently i actually haven't read a lot of what's considered "classic literature". capote is among that list. i guess i should get on that :/
>>
>>23609104
Kik if you like? Zipp606. Sharing is caring!
>>
>>23614487
Mods..

Clearly an impersonator
>>
>>23608724
where'd you get that image out of curiosity?
>>
>>23614872
This site
>>
>>23614891
good answer lol
>>
>>23614891
it's cool. >>23607905 had asked to see some of my art and that was one of my dumb doodles from years ago before I was actually making a living as an artist. so weird to see what random image just goes viral, I've seen it around other places too and always wondered what really made it take off.
>>
File: 1459526684538.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459526684538.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
fml
>>
File: 1456423577199.jpg (38 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1456423577199.jpg
38 KB, 640x625
is there any body out there
>>
>>23615483
Yeah, why?
>>
>>23615501
hello good evenging how are you
>>
>>23615515
I'm fine. Playing some risk, thinking about watching one of the shows I watch in a bit here.
>>
>>23615523
OMG I love risk. Always went into Africa and Aus.
>>
>>23615523
>>23615501
sup guuuuys. OP still here, watchin' wilfred.
>>
>>23615533
That's what I was doing a couple hours ago. I'm halfway through the 2nd and final season of the Aussie series. Watched the entire American one 1st though and that was a year or 2 ago. So far, I like the American one way better so far, but the Aussie one is alright.
>>
>>23615529
Yeah? Nice, I'm playing a ASoI&F themed one on /b/
>>
>>23615554
i love the american one. i have actually spoken to jason gann about how much it helped me through depression and suicidal tendencies. aussie one is alright, but i love the mental health issues the US series covers.
>>
>>23615569
>i have actually spoken to jason gann
Cool story, bro
>how much it helped me through depression and suicidal tendencies.
It's as if he actually pulled the gun out of your mouth, isn't it?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.