[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Join the perfect skype group CALL! The only rule is to keep it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nttcezXJoZ1qjtxoeo1_1280.jpg (561 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nttcezXJoZ1qjtxoeo1_1280.jpg
561 KB, 695x900
Join the perfect skype group CALL!
The only rule is to keep it real! You can be any age, gender, sexuality, and MENTAL STATE. The camera is optional. I am a girl!! There are pics in the skype.
xxnorthernmizzxx
>>
Group is great and everyone is great.
>>
>>23604513
Are you a bunch of normies?
>>
Everyone in the chat has different opinions... It is possible none of us are normal.
>>
>>23604513
Sent a request.
>>
>>23604513
>xxnorthernmizzxx

Cool but, fuck Sakimichan
>>
>>23604549
I'd be a dick bitttling people for thier normie tendencies maybe.

Is that cool?

>>23604554
Can you explain why you don't like them?
>>
just sent a request
>>
It is cool just be real.
>>
>>23604581
Ask /ic/.

>inb4 lol jealous faggot
>>
>>23604613
I don't wanna make a board and disrupt it for somthing petty like this
That name seems familiar for some reason

I don't think so, i bet you have your reasons.
>>
>>23604554
I searched the name up. My ex-gf really liked her art.

I'd probaly be a dick and just talk to her and try to get her jealous.

So it's a good idea if i don't do that ever.

Anyways. I'm still curious about the hate.
>>
>>23604870
this call still going? and if so how many are in it?
>>
>>23604930
I'm not in it. Go join it. Nothing ever happens just sitting around waiting.
>>
>>23604948
eh, Ive joined calls with big amounts of people and its always shitty
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.