[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okcupid thread? OKcupid thread. Post your account.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: okcupid.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Okcupid thread?
OKcupid thread.
Post your account.
>>
Here's mine. r8/h8/masterb8
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/probably_robot
>>
m-maybe /r9k/ is more my pace
>>
>>23604439
Don't use the word "quite" ever. It seems like you're trying too hard to come off as deep, I think.
>>
You're handsome; you should smile in your pictures. (No one really cares about a picture of just a dude in a normal room going :-|).

>>conveniance

convenience

>>I tend to reject common practices in favor of alternatives that respect individual liberty.

OK, but this is your second sentence, man. People don't care about your individual-liberty-related-ideas. What do you like to do when you hang out? How do you treat people?

>>I'm planning to travel the world and live broke but free.

I've been picking on you a bit, so I'll just call this out as a great sentence. Shows integrity in a way, and that you know what you want. A lot of people are going to rule you out based on this sentence -- people you're not interested in in the first place -- right?

>>reflecting. People often say that hindsight is 20/20, but mine is something like 5/80. I'm always thinking about my daily experiences and how I could optimize certain aspects of my life or the world around me. It's a useful skill to have.

Everybody thinks, friend.

You seem really cool and together for an 18-year-old. Good luck with everything.
>>
>>23604686
this is very helpful. Thanks!
>>
Mine,
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/themancarl
>>
>>23604439
There's a Melbourne in the US? Whaaaaaaat?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.