[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm lonely and depressed. Just been dumped. Feel like shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 130119185019_1_900x600.jpg (70 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
130119185019_1_900x600.jpg
70 KB, 900x597
I'm lonely and depressed. Just been dumped. Feel like shit, Anyone feel similar? Wanna talk?
I just wanna talk to someone.
>>
>>23603591
We've all been there one point or another right?
How was your weekend?
>>
>>23603600

My weekend was actually pretty good. Took a trip by myself and felt much better. Then I came home and started feeling like shit again.

How was your weekend?
>>
>>23603624
Took a trip down to the university I'm attending next semester, then spent the remainder studying as anal Asians do.

Why did he/she dump you? Can't be that bad
>>
>>23603648
Mainly cos I've been really depressed and hard to deal with lately. Can't blame her really. It was asking a lot for her to stay with me. But I feel 10 times worse cos she left me.

Are you studying math? *cough stereotyping cough*
>>
>>23603727
She wasn't worth it to begin with if she has patience like that. You can do better.

Biology or biomed, still not entirely sure
>>
>>23603746
It's more complicsted than that. And I can't really blame her. I mean we both knew it wouldn't last for ever. But I wish it could have lasted just a little longer. I really like her. Fuck man.

Cool choices. I probably should have studied biology. I'd have a degree by now instead of being a complete drop out fuck up.
>>
>>23603825
:^) Whatever other details are, I'm sure you'll get over her in time. Maybe going back to school would get you back on your feet-- intelligent gals are a plus, y'know.

I felt the same over a guy who dumped me two years ago since I wasn't very loyal and conservative.. I only recently got over him and life's been pretty good. My new guy's been the best support I've ever had, so I'm sure you'll get that too.
>>
>>23603848
Thanks. Yeah I know I'll get over her eventually. I just need to get myself out and pull and I'll feel tons better. Doesn't help that I work with her though. I'm having some time off right now. Considering not going back.

Glad to hear you've found someone who supports you :)
>>
>>23603864
Lol that's shitty
What do you work as? I'll be forever too shy to get myself any job.
>>
>>23603890
Haha ikr. I mainly wash dishes and do some food prep. She's a waitress. Was only planning to stay for another couple months anyway. Been saving for travel. But leaving now kinda fucks up my plans. Not sure what to do.

If you can get a boyfriend and go to uni surely you're not too shy to get a job?
>>
>>23603906
Why not work shifts when she's not there?
If it's only a couple more months, I'm sure you can preserver being in the same place as her.. If the worst comes to worst, you can always catch another job

I think the reality of having a job would shock me from the strictly-educated, sheltered life my parents have put me under my whole life. Also have zero social skills and fear of being fired/rejected.
>>
You should rather talking with someone who defeated depression, not with person who feel as bad as you
>>
>>23603975
Not really possible as we both generally have to be there over the weekend since they're the busiest days.

But yeah, you're probably right. I'll try to stick it out a couple more months.

Getting a job for the first time (or even just a new job) can be a bit of a shock at first but in general it's not that bad and you get used to it. You might even like it :)

>>23603987
Are you such a person?
>>
>>23603591

man up
>>
Listen to Tool. Find another way to move on.
>>
>>23604320
Helpful

>>23604342
Good idea, I like Tool.
>>
>>23604342
Been drinking and listening to Tool for the past couple hours now. Actually feel much better hahaha
>>
>>23603648
>anal Asians
kinky
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
194 KB, 1280x960
>>23603591
Feel better anon. I was in your position last summer, mate.

It gets better, but you have to work for happiness. anyone who steps in your way to true glory should have to watch you succeed 1000 times.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.