[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to make some friends. Anything i should improve on? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 311x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 311x470
Time to make some friends. Anything i should improve on?

Also, Tinder thread
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 310x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 310x466
Swcond image
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 312x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 312x466
And finally, liked pages
>>
>>23601595
How big is ur dick?
>>
>>23601609
Dont remmeber exact length but it's between 13-15cm erect
>>
>>23601598
sweap left means No ? thats like the biggest beta quote i have heard in my life
>>
>>23601622
Be quiet. Gay apologist.
>>
Haha the chink is a homophobe! XDD!
>>
>>23601636
>that hypocrisy

Heh.
>>
>>23601615
Pics??
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 960x960
>>23601646
>>
>>23601656
How bout hard??
>>
>>23601659
Meh just google erect asian penis
>>
Cncmcjjf
>>
Cmcmcmc
>>
Emekeke
>>
Jjmmjjm
>>
>>23601600
>likes a bunch of stores
>likes Logitech
Bro, holy shit. This is sad. Delete all of those and just leave that field blank.
>>23601595
Not a bad pic to start, but you'd be better off with a picture on-court. If you don't specify what the fuck that is people might think you're one of those faggots that play squash in goggles.
>>23601598
Not even a "gay apologist", but this kind of abrasive shit really does turn people off to talking to you. You need to calm the fuck down.

Don't come here asking what you need to improve on if you want to pretend you're not a dickhead.
>>
>>23601868
Elaborate on whats wrong with my likes

if you cant tell thats a tennis racquet just from looking at the size of that thing then its very likely you dont play tennis.

How am i a dickhead then? I dont want to play with homosexuals. im not obliged to talk to gays?
>>
So what's going on
Are you trying to make friends via tinder?

Do people actually do that?
>>
>>23601656
>hating gays
>posting dick pics for horny bois
ayy lmao
>>
>>23601890
It shows that you have a very lacking set of skills and interests applicable outside of shopping and homecare. You play a sport, great, but your likes only show that you can help someone pick out their bathmats in coordination to their curtains, maybe you can tell them what aisle the milk is on.

>tell by the size
You're holding it in a way that gives no reference to it's actual size. I've played tennis and racketball for years and wouldn't be able to tell you what the fuck that was from the way you took that picture, without your clarifying.

You're not obliged to talk to anyone, but singling that out as a disinterest is a very antisocial signal. You're basically telling people, "I will avoid you and remain insular if you share different morals or ideas from me". Were you raised in isolationist Japan or what the fuck man? It makes you a dickhead because you're actively judging people based on something that does you no harm.
>inb4 gay men always get too close
Some do, yeah, but that's like saying everyone from Australia has lost at least one child to a dingo and/or abo.
>>
>>23601963
hey op post your ass , let me check it . gurl here
>>
>>23601972
who the fuck gives a shit , if you like how a girl looks would you care about all that
>>
I currently have as my bio:

I'm especially talented at losing my phone and keys :^)

I've been thinking to change it to this:

''Such a nice young man''

- Grandma

~ 187 cm 'small'
~ physics student
~ /int/
~ loves life

Would that be an improvement?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.