[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New cam girl. Need starter tips. thanks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Snapshot_20160406.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160406.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
New cam girl. Need starter tips. thanks.
>>
Always arch your back, even when you are wearing clothes. Good luck
>>
>>23601286
smile, most of the time smile, and set a nice background
>>
>>23601286
timestamp!
enjoy yourself and don't mind the shitposters
>>
>>23601286
Clean your room. Make your bed.
>>
>>23601307
thanks mom.
>>
File: tumblr_mj7n239AGv1rmam31o1_500.gif (462 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj7n239AGv1rmam31o1_500.gif
462 KB, 500x202
>>23601293
ok...
>>
>>23601307
Genuinely a good piece of advice

Also find a good mod for your chat. Start your prices low when you're just getting started, and keep in mind that the more you show, the more wankers you get.
>>
>>23601286
Be aware that you are going to get recorded despite the DMCA warning. Consider this when showing your face.

Have thick skin. You're going to get a lot of "bby"s and people trying to get you turned on (and failing to do so in a comical fashion).

Set rules. Don't break them.

Don't respond to people that want you to do something first and then pay. They won't pay.

The only thing I'm unsure about is if someone could get your IP adress from the stream, or if the streaming site blocks that. Anyone know?
>>
>>23602706
You dumb fuck, you stream to the website and the website streams to everyone else.

There is no connection between you and the end user.
>>
>>23601286

Don't get too up yourself and then think you're better than your customers. You are whoring yourself out, know your place.
>>
>>23602732
That really depends on what camsite you use.
>>
>>23601286
Most girls started practicing here, so you can do it and we will guide you.
>>
>>23602752
But, camwhores are only supplying what is already in demand.

So don't let people treat you like a lesser person if they're willing to be your consumers. That puts you on equal ground. Being a camwhore doesn't have to mean abandoning your self worth!
>>
>>23602752
then just fucking stop watching this
>>
>>23603060
A person watching a freakshow is not on equal grounds as the freak. The humiliation is clearly one sided.
>>
>>23603100
It isn't the same thing, but I would argue that they are. In fact, the people watching the freak show are probably below the freak morally for being amused by something they cannot help - but I digress.
>>
>>23603060

Everyone's a degenerate in camwhore world. Nobody should be treating anyone badly, just don't want her getting up her own arse, it's a shame when it happens.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.