[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an anorexic girl, ask me anything at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 11
I'm an anorexic girl, ask me anything at all.
>>
>>23599753
Can I have sex with you if you're near me?

Would you rate my dick if I posted it?
>>
>>23599753
Some basic info:
I'm 21, I stand at 5'8", currently 115 lbs but I've been as low as 105. Trying to get back to that. Currently at a BMI of 17.6 and a body fat content of 25%
>>
>>23599765
No
Eh, that's not really what this is about but I appreciate the bump
>>
>>23599753
>>23599769
Will you post nudes?
>>
>>23599783
Sorry, I'm not posting nudes online
>>
>>23599769
can I have sex with you before you die from lack of nutrition?
>>
File: 1309345262821.jpg (17 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
1309345262821.jpg
17 KB, 211x211
>>23599769
also

>those stats

you ain't ana bitch
>>
>>23599794
Dont be an ass
>>23599783
All good, my ex was about your size, hope you do well with your gains
>>
>>23599794
>>23599765
I smell a love connection here
Now kiss
>>
>>23599804
Thank you very much. I was as close as I've ever been to satisfied with myself when I was that low. Just chasing happy I guess. It's been like this for 5 years now.
>>
>>23599769
Eh honestly you probably have more than 10 to lose to look really good. I'd shoot for 15-10. Those hips and thighs have to go.
>>
>>23599828
Didn't say I wanted to stop there
>>
>>23599846
Good to hear. Any more pics of you at various weights?
>>
>>23599820
No woman is ever happy woth her size, finding somone happy with your size will help
>>
>>23599769
>25% bf
>115 lb

instead of skin and bones sounds like you are pure fat and bones....

either my understanding of anatomy is just fucked or this shit is fucked...
>>
>>23599849
I don't like posting pictures online but when I started to diet I was 165 pounds.
>>
>>23599853
I have, he says he likes the way I look but I don't really care how people think of me anymore, I just hate what I see.
>>23599860
I haven't gone to the doctor since I got out of treatments so I'm probably fucking up with the callipers, my b.
>>
>>23599878
Where are you from?
>>
>>23599888
The states, Midwest
>>
how many guys have you fucked
>>
>>23599894
Same here, Chicago. Have any contact info?
>>
>>23599906
Two guys, two girls. One girl while we were in treatment.
We secretly competed to gain weight the slowest and compared body shapes since we were the same height. I still miss her.
>>
>>23599907
I don't have any anon accounts on anything. I don't usually post
>>
>>23599753
What do your farts smell like?
>>
>>23599925
Interested in talking about your loss, body improvement, maybe getting together? Can post my contact info if you want.
>>
>>23599955
Yeah, go for it. I'll save it
>>
>>23599753
What's your skype?
>>
more pics please?
>>
So like.. How do you not get hungry
>>
>>23600431
Well, I starve myself (obviously) but I only feel hungry for the first day or so. Like, empty stomach, grumbling, aches.
The only thing that fucks me over is my appetite. When I get to the point that I feel like I'm ravenous, I'll just chew some cheap food up and spit it into the garbage disposal.
>>
>>23600390
Have some yummy thinspo
>>
>>23600444
What the fuck man. Food is life. Grilled some of the best barbecue chicken I've ever had with some asparagus. How the fuck can you not eat
>>
>>23600444
Do you ever envisage yourself being a normal healthy weight - I mean a BMI in the normal range - and eating regular meals like people who are neither anorexic nor overweight? It can't be a fun life OP :(
>>
>>23600464
Oh my god, yes. I love food. I love cooking. I'm an amazing cook, honest to god, I cook for the people in my house almost exclusively but I never get to have any.
It's really hard to not eat, desu. Sometimes I just stay in my room all day so I don't absentmindedly walk into the kitchen and snack.
>>
>>23600461
You look great, but you're killing yourself. More food for the rest of us I guess. You'd look ten times better at your normal BMI
>>
>>23600480
I've been there, and I look horrible at a normal BMI. There's just something about the way I hold fat that makes me look 10+ pounds heavier than what I actually am.
I miss eating. Do any of you realize how much social shit revolves around food and eating? Dates? Nope, can't really do that. No movies because temptations. No family dinners.
>>
>>23600483
The picture isn't me, unfortunately. Close but no cigar
Also, fuck your 4chan for all of the "select the food" capchas.
>>
>>23600501
Lol it's a sign. Eat dammit
>>
>>23600501
Question: are you repulsed by food itself or with the notion that food can potentially make you gain weight?
>>
>>23600534
Sometimes both, mostly I just never want to be fat and sad again. I'd rather die than gain weight. If I woke up tomorrow and I weighed 165 again I would literally kill myself.
>>23600521
I'm doing so well, recently. Signs be damned.
>>
>>23600546
Hm. Why not turn to muscle building? You'd gain weight granted, but you'd be healthier for it.
>>
>>23600554
I don't like the muscle look.
I like frail, thin, delicate girls. I don't want to be strong, I want to be ethereal.
>>
>>23600482
So with moderation and exercise, you can maintain a healthy diet. Without, you can't reproduce. What the fuck is the point of living. You're selfish and superficial.
>>
>>23600562
I don't want to reproduce what the fuck. I hoping I'll lose my period again so I don't even have to worry about it.
I feel like it's selfish to bring a living thing into this world just so they can be sad, work, and die.
And yeah I'm very superficial, honestly.
>>
>>23600568
So why live? I'm not being an asshole, and I'm not saying kill yourself. But why? What is your reason for living. It sounds like you live a sad, shitty life. I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable.
>>
>>23600573
Life is meaningless. I don't mean this in a nihilistic and pessimistic way. What is your reason for living?
>>
>>23600573
I really do live a sad shitty life. And it's 100% because of me. I have a great boyfriend, we make a lot of money and experience a lot of things together.
The only reason I'm alive right now I'd because it would destroy my dad if I killed myself.
I am 100% of my problems and I can't get out of my shitty mindset
>>
>>23600558
I understand. I don't agree but I get where you're coming from. How about in terms of partners? What sort of body shape do you prefer?
>>
>>23600582
And I *have* tried to get better.
Doctors, shrinks, fun, games, drugs, friends. Nothing helps me. I tried those pathetic self help tricks and tips and I just felt like an idiot.
>>
>>23600582
That's pathetic. You have a weak mind.

>>23600581
I don't know. But at least I'm having fun living.
>>
>>23600586
I prefer girls the way I've posted. guys I like tall, thin, little less built than ottermode. I don't like overly muscular guys
>>23600593
I do, I know that most people can just work through shit but I can't. I focus and dwell.
I still have fun at times, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>23600587
Again. You are weak. You love pity. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>23600604
Maybe I do, but I literally do not know how to get over things.
I'm not kidding, I just cannot figure out how people let things go
>>
>>23600601
I bet you're also a democrat, aren't you?
>>
>>23600609
You need Jesus
>>
>>23600609
Here's something. Just do it.
Literally that's it. Just fucking do it. There's one obstacle, yourself. Stop being a whiny bitch and just fucking do it.
>>
>>23600610
Lol not even a little bit
Also not a SJW tumblrina Demi girl foxkin.
I'm p normal excluding all the aforementioned bullshit.
>>23600617
Maybe you need our dark Lord, Satan.
>>23600618
Oh my god. That's it. You've cracked the code. I can finally move on and live.
>>
>>23600623
See there you go again. Pity. You want it. Crave it. It gets you off. You're generally a negative person I bet.
>>
>>23600629
Only when it comes to myself. I'm really positive when I need to be or when someone needs a pick me up.
It's like telling a clinically depressed person to just cheer up. The lack of nutrients has fucked up the way the chemicals work in my brain. I used to take paxil but it made me feel nothing.
>>
>>23600623
What exactly is it that you need to let go?
Besides yourself (pun intended). You pride yourself in being a good cook. Just eat your fucking food and keep it down. Get fat, live a long and relatively long life and die.
>>
Maybe I can't relate because I'm not depressed. I don't think depression is a thing. But I don't know, because I've never been depressed. If I'm sad because something has happened, it's because I want to be and allow myself to be. So why exactly do you feel the repulsiveness of weight?
>>
>>23600643
Everything I've ever fucked up lol. My inferiority complex. Comparing myself to other people. The fear of being huge again. As soon as I eat, I feel overwhelming guilt and disgust for myself.
>>23600645
Because I've been fat before. I know what it's like to hate shopping for clothes and crying in the fitting room because nothing looks good. Being made fun of and stared at. Being a part of the obesity problem.
>>
>>23600645
I have good days. I have days when I look especially thin and my clothes are just right and everything seems OK. I'm happier thin than I ever was fat. I mean, I like food and I miss it, but I was miserable when I was eating normally. Maybe I associate food with the miserable feeling. Idk, I'm no doctor.
>>
>>23600658
I am. But it's my choice. Could I get smaller? Yeah. I can. But I fucking love Wendy's. I wear a 2xl shirt. 6' 313. But I fucking own it. Am I trying to get smaller? Yeah, only because of health and I want to live happily with my girlfriend. youre just selfish. And you care about other people's thoughts. It all comes back to you being weak.
>>
>>23600658
Huge again? Don't be ridiculous. Your peak weight was, what, 165 lbs? That's not by any means. You need to find a reason why you want to be a certain weight other than to meet other people's expectations. This is what helped cause this mentality in the first place.
>>
>>23600669
I don't care about what they think anymore, really. I cared a lot in middle and high school but honestly I see so few people now it doesn't really matter. I've already gotten thinner than the girls who made fun of me. I just happen to think that tiny girls are best girls and I want to be best girl.
I get compliments all the time and they mean Jack shit because I hate the way I look.
>>23600670
See above
>>
>>23600676
I guess we just have different opinions. If I see a girl that's skin and bones I think malnourished. I want a girl with meat on her bones. Someone that occasionally eats more than I do. Fuck skin and bones. Maybe it's cause I'm a bigger guy. I'd fucking crush you.
>>
>>23600687
I feel you, different people like different things and that's fine
God I wish I had some candids of me when I was fat. I never took a before picture because I didn't expect to get anywhere
>>
>>23600692
How small are those titties
>>
>>23600676
You are your worst critic. This is the case for most people too so don't think you're a special case. Do you want to change?that's the question you must answer. If not eventually you'll die of some disorder from malnutrition.
>>
>>23600695
I used to be a D but I'm down to a 34 b. I'm much happier with them now
>>
>>23600706
Fuck. No I'm depressed. What a waste. A quarter of you weight was in tits
>>
>>23600706
Prove it.
>>
>>23600702
I'd like to be happy, truly happy, sure.
I like to think I'm not "as bad" as other nervosa girls desu. As in, I don't like pictures of girls with severe anorexia. I think it's disgusting.
>>23600711
They were saggy and gross though. Udders.
>>
I'm kind of excited reading your posts, because you've basically said everything I think about too.
I'm nowhere near a low weight though, yet, but I'm slowly getting there. I'm 5'3 currently at 125. I'm looking to be somewhere between 100-115. My peak was even higher than yours though, at 180 a few years ago. I wish I could just burn every image off the internet from back then. I hate getting my picture taken even today but friends always wanna take selfies.
I'm still in the chubby range and I fucking hate it. You're lucky to have a boyfriend. I'm not thin enough to deserve one yet, but I might be in a few years. That's kind of been my drive. I fell for a dude who said he loved me but in the end I was just the "fat practice girl", in his words. Ever since then I've been dropping weight to deserve love.
Right now I'm trying to keep under 500 calories a day, though I normally stay around 300 give or take. I've gotten to the point where I can fast for one day every now and then, I'm hoping to push that further soon. Maybe doing an every other day fast. Its hard though because when I have to go home I have to act normal around my parents and eat when they eat.
But I get what you're saying, I'm so much happier this way than being the fat practice girl. If I ever get above 140 again I'll kill myself in a heartbeat.
>>
>>23600706
I'm so jealousssss
My tits havent gone down at all really. After 60 pounds I went from a full DD to a loose DD, Extremely full D at best. My tits are really firm though, idk how much of it is really fat and how much just just tissue anyways.
>>
>>23600736
Prove it
>>
>>23600729
THIS is what I was aiming for.
Having a boyfriend isn't all good, though. And he actually fell for me at my highest weight even though he's into thin girls. Idk wtf he saw in me. Sees in me.
But I've been there before too, not as in sex but I've been told I wasn't good enough for a guy because he didn't like fat chicks. Boys become less important, I promise.
Look up intermittent fasting.
But seriously please do things in a healthy way. Like, I know that sounds stupid coming from me. But I look back at when I started and if I had done the healthy thing five years ago I would be so much better off right now.
You have noooooo idea how awful ny days are because of this shit.
Also, yeah my boobs lost weight but ihold most of my weight in my stomach so that's pretty awful.
>>
>>23600729
It's so much worse when you lot get together and encourage each other to continue to be so self-conscious. Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves why not try to get past this. This is not a healthy lifestyle. Fuck, I'd be fine with you shiting on all the guys/girls that caused you pain by making you feel fat.
>>
>>23600752
It helps to vent desu. To share experiences. They had us do this kind of thing in hospital to kind of cleanse the soul.
>>
Are you guys ignoring me
>>
>>23600758
No boobs from me but I do appreciate the tough help even if I seem thick.
>>
>>23600758
Prove it
>>
>>23600760
Just a nipple.
>>
>>23600581
Oh!! You guys have to hear my motto.

>life is shit
>and then you die.

The universe is infinitely expanding, every second you exist you get smaller in relation to the Grand scheme! Youre just a small goop of carbon spinning on a rock around some gas around some bigger balls of gas that are just spinning and spinning into nothingness! When you die any impact you felt you left on this earth will forget about you! Fuck this Gay earth! Buy gold! Eating or not eating means jack shit because you still control nothing about your life! you can't stop time, or death, or the greater laws of the universe and attempting to control facets of your life leads to nothing except tiny amounts of chemicals in your brain making you think you're happy or sad!

So at the end of the day, remember kids, that one sad girl not eating means nothing to the earth.
>because life is shit.
>and then you die.
>>
>>23600757
Yeah I know but it's usually structured so that you can recover from aneroxia. Do you think of alcohol addicts sat around in a room talking about what their favorite drinks are would help them with their alcoholism?
>>
File: tmp_6378-catnip1064545700.jpg (23 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6378-catnip1064545700.jpg
23 KB, 590x443
>>23600766
I hope you appreciate that I had to look this up, save it, and post it to this god damn thread for you. take this single nipple.
>>
>>23600771
This this this this.
This is exactly why I don't want children. Why put them through the pain that is the human experience. It's all going to hell soon anyway.
>>
>>23600773
Wtf is that dark stuff
>>
>>23600771
This is true. And I have to wake up in 4 hours. Fuck you aneroxic girls
>>
>>23600773
That's a fucking cat
>>
>>23600772
The alcohol thing is like giving tips for starving which was an offense that could get you transferred. I meant more talking about why were we like we are.
And yeah I was in recovery for a while but as soon as I moved out I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. I had no one checking up to make sure I had eaten. Sometimes I honestly forgot to eat for a day or so and I'd lose weight and feel that familiar excitement.
>>23600782
God to bed bby, we'll still be here tomorrow.
Or will we?
>>
>>23600746
I reallly hate taking pictures of myself. Because they always look fat and because if they look fat now they'll look even fatter when I lose another 5 pounds.
>>23600751
I feel you, but it's all I've ever wanted. Like loving someone and having them love me is what I was put on this earth for. Some people measure success in wealth or jobs, I measure success in love. I really loved him, and I honestly thought he loved me. To be tossed away like that after he got the experience he needed so that he "has a chance with actually attractive women" just killed me.

That looks about what I'm gearing up to try. Nothing long term fasting, but just a day or two a week. Its probably all I can handle anyways. God idk what I'd do if I weren't on adderall. For once I'm glad I have ADD, killed 2 birds with 1 stone.
And don't worry, I'm already past the point of no return. I'm committed to this, I know its bad for me but it's the only thing that's worked. I have other body issues, but this is the only thing I have reasonable power over. Everything else needs expensive plastic surgery. So I kind of obsess over it because it's all I can do to feel worthy.
Oh I feel ya. I've got this pouch I just can't seem to kick. I keep telling myself I still have a lot more weight to go, it's bound to disappear eventually as my weight goes down. But I haven't seen a change in it at all even with 60 pounds gone. Still looks like a 180 belly.
>>23600752
Hey man, you don't have to like it. But ive never gotten to talk to someone who thinks almost exactly the same way I do. It's comforting to not feel so isolated.
>>23600778
I even share your thoughts on kids lol. I just think there's already too many people on this damn planet. No need to spit out more when there's people like the Duggars spitting out 20. Someone else can replenish the earth for us, and best of luck to them.
I just can't see myself being someone's parent. It just seems like such a burden to me.
>>
>>23600794
But it IS a nipple. Just one nipple.
>>
>>23600778
You do it for your own personal feeling of acclompishment, and So you can satisfy the feeling to procreate and have people who you subconsciously obligate to love you.
>>
Less feeling sorry for yourselves and more philosophy. See you when I see you
>>
>>23600800
Damn you. I hope you gain 8 lbs.
>>
>>23600798
I can't stop you doing this thing, and I hope you don't get stuck in it. But if I could go back, man I would. It's literally changed how my fucking brain works, dude.
I know the feel. I can't even remember what I used to see when I looked down so it kind of feels like I'm still the same. It kills any motivation for trying to be better.
You'll find the right guy, for sure. There's someone for everyone and he's gonna make you feel like you could never be ugly. If someone as fucked up as I am can get a great guy im sure you're fucking set.
Fuck having more kids dude. I'll just adoot if I ever feel like raising one. Plus ruining your body in multiple ways just to pass on your genes. My genes need to stop here desu.
>>
>>23600800
Can I please kik u
>>
>>23600814
I hope your girl gets super thin, nigga
>>
>>23600794

Dude.>>23509381
Go nuts.
>>
>>23600819
I don't have a kik as of right now
>>
>>23600820
I'll take it back if you do
>>
>>23600773
Animal abuse! Animal abuse! How old is that cat in human years even? MODS!
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x712
>>23600827
Rip
>>
who r ur favourite heroin chic models
>>
I always hated having anorexic friends, always complaining how fat they are when I need to lose like 100 pounds. e.e
>>
>>23600815
I understand, but I just think it's hypocritical to want a skinny guy when I'm fat myself, which skinny non muscular guys is what I'm into too. Fat chicks only get fat guys, everyone stays in their own ranks you know? If you wanna date up, you gotta get up yourself. So when I'm skinny, I can reasonably think that more skinny guys would be into me. Until then I'm only attracting the rare chubby chaser, and even thats not a quirk I really feel good about.
Oh god I forgot to add the absolute body wrek that is pregnancy. Nope. Not gonna be fat ever again. Not even "pregnancy fat"
and to be honest, my family's got a plethora of genetic health issues (ironically all associated with being overweight) so my gene line should probably die too lol.
>>
>>23600827
Get on that skype game
>>
>>23599753
can you see the dick moving beneath the skin under your belly button
>>
Why would you do this to your body. You only get one body to live your life in. I know youre not the worst you could be, I've seen far worse, but please honey don't let yourself get there. You are supposed to nurture and appreciate your body because it is such a wonderful, amazing thing far beyond what we can comprehend.
This really upsets me to see.
>>
File: laffing_shoes.png (57 KB, 176x129) Image search: [Google]
laffing_shoes.png
57 KB, 176x129
>>23599828
Wow. What an asshole.

OP as it currently stands if that picture is you you're a "skinny girl" That's cute. Any thinner and you'll be disgusting.
>>
File: you.jpg (17 KB, 316x322) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
17 KB, 316x322
>>23600866
>>
>>23600870
nah she could gain by losing a couple more pounds... anorexic girls only look disgusting when they're short
>>
>>23600860
>Goals
>>23600866
Different folks different strokes I guess. Every guy I've ever met though, even ones who are/are ok with dating fat chicks, want a skinny chick deep down. It's always the top preference.
Plus your body is just a hunk of meat and organs. It's nothing really that special or magical.
>>
>>23600886
hm. I'd like to crack a skinny little thing a few times. It just seems to me like no butt or pussy meat would mean your hips will dig uncomfortably into mine when they are slapped together with some force. but who's to know. I live in an area filled with young mothers and fat chicks.
>>
>>23600896
I mean I wouldn't really know.
You wouldn't really get to see the dick through stomach thing but what about like doggy style?
>>
>>23600907
well it would certainly go in deeper in a very thin girl doggy-style. I don't care so much about visuals anyway. a flatter surface would be less bony, most likely.

not like I have much to go deep anyway. I'm only around the size of a red bull can.
>>
>tfw a large part of my anorexia is a desire to NOT be a sexual being
I hate when guys look at me and I see they don't see me, they see a body.

Things are much better now ever since I dropped from 130 to 98lbs.
Recently I've jumped up to 111-115lbs. But I wonder if I've gained muscle, or if my distribution has changed, because I don't look much different than when I was 105-108 (which was my standard weight for a good year and a half)

And I used to be downright pudgey at 115. I don't get it.

I enjoyed being sub-100 for the bragging rights but I care less about the numbers.

I just don't like the way I feel when I'm full of food.

I don't want to let myself get comfortable enough that I'll bloat up and be like everyone else.

I like being little and small and delicate.

It's funny when people argue with my anorexia by saying "that's not what guys like!" because it's only encouraging me.

>not to mention I like girls better
>>
>>23600971
That position always seemed most appealing to me anyways idk what it is really lol.
>>
>>23599753
Amazingly gorgeous. Something about anorexic woman makes my mouth water. You are smoking hot. Love who you are its who you are. Fuck the rest
>>
>>23600706
they must be so fucking saggy
>>
File: 20160406_000844.jpg (672 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160406_000844.jpg
672 KB, 2048x1152
im lighter than you at 5'10 OP and im not even anorexic, just sick
>>
>>23602637
You ares so sexy bb! not anorexyc
>>
>>23602637
Haha op is even shit at being anorexic!
>>
>>23599769
>tfw taller, lighter then this girl
>>
>>23602744
I know, right?

Hey OP try again when you're under 100lbs
>>
I'm a recovering/recovered anorexic and this post makes me incredibly sad. Having been there myself, I know you won't listen to anything I have to say to convince you to recover, but I sincerely hope you get there one day, preferably before your illness wreaks havoc on your body. I nearly died from anorexia, and let me tell you, the worse it gets the more difficult and physically/emotionally uncomfortable it is to recover. Please take care of yourself. There is so much more to life than being thin, and there are ways to feel fulfilled other than losing weight. Good luck. <3
>>
>>23602637
Take off dress we need to see your body to know the problem
>>
File: 20160406_012203.jpg (623 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160406_012203.jpg
623 KB, 2048x1152
>>23602782
problem?

i just have POTS syndrome and stomach ulcers that make eating hard
>>
>>23602791
So having an elevated heart rate when you sit up makes it hard for you to eat?
>>
>>23602791
wanna kik???
mine is MEESTER_DIRK
>>
>>23602801
it causes you to get dizzy and nauseous ruining your appetite.
>>
>>23599753
Time stamp on your belly
>>
How big was the biggest dick you took for a ride?
>>
>>23602791
I think you are hot, doctors can´t solve that?
also nice panties.
>>
You anorexic bitches either need to get proper treatment and get yourself back up to a healthy BMI or wither away and die. This pity party thread is retarded.
>>
>>23600573
fat people dont really live quality lives either, fatty
>>
>>23599802
do you even know what anorexia is
>>
So sad...

I seduced my gf when she was 5'8" and 99 pounds, but four years later she's 118 pounds and I can see the difference. I am actually less turned on at times when I notice the weight gain.

Anyway, she runs a 5.5 minute mile and eats healthy food. I cannot call that anorexia.
>>
>>23599769
Recovered anorexic here.

This is worst about anorexia.
I am currently almost 30lb heavier than you and have 5-6% less body fat than you - 5'10, 143lb 19-20% BMI 21. Get your shit together
>>
>>23603054
Fuck off, faggot. My mom had anorexia twice, once she almost died from it.

>>23599753
Anyway, why are you not eating? Is it because you don't like the way your body looks, or is it because you're under mental stress?
>>
>>23603139
It is literally healthier to be obese than it is to be anorexic. I almost died after 3 months of starvation last time I relapsed in my eating disorder, where as it takes a lifetime of unhealthy habits to die from obesity related complications.

>>23603419
You're obviously joking because at her current weight of 118 lbs she is literally still considered medically underweight. No, it doesn't necessarily mean she's anorexic; some people are naturally thin, I myself have a barely "underweight" BMI (17.9) even after recovering from my eating disorder and following my meal plan 100%. But to be implying she's too fat for you when most medical professionals would encourage her to GAIN weight is absolutely absurd. I hope she dumps you if you're not being a troll, you sound like a terrible influence.
>>
>>23603455
Oh wow you're so much more anorexic.
Let's not pretend this post isn't about you bragging about how much lower you are.
>>
>>23603772
In fact, why are most of you acting like it's an accomplishment that you're "more anorexic" than someone else.
>hurr durr I'm thinner than you so you must not be anorexic even though you fit literally all of the medical criteria
>>
>>23603455
Also, she amended the bf thing here
>>23599878
>>
>>23603469
>you sound like a terrible influence
Oddly, I am not joking. I am still quite attracted to her, but I miss her skinniness sometimes; it was a kinky thrill to toss her around so easily, but it is not a necessary kink for me to have her be so thin.
>>
>>23603469
>It is literally healthier to be obese than it is to be anorexic
Pulling information out of your ass doesn't make it right. Its just as dangerous to live morbidly obese as it is to live with serious anorexia, organ failure in both takes years to reach
>>
>>23599753
I love anorexic/skinny girls

Thanks for being one.
>>
>>23602791
>>23602637

I love your body, any chance you might post your tits? If not here, maybe post them in another thread and link to it? I just have to see you topless.
>>
>>23604173
Too bad about her shit personality.
>>
>>23603464
>Fuck off, faggot
I'll fuck your mom and pump her full of the nutrients her body desperately needs
>>
>>23603931
I am not pulling information out of my ass. Starvation can cause muscle loss, including the muscle of your heart. From just 3 months of starvation (0-300 calories per day and occasional purging) my heart began to fail. I would faint frequently. My limbs would go paralyzed spontaneously due to low potassium and I was so weak I couldn't walk up or down the stairs on my own. I have osteoporosis for life even though I'm healthy again. Those are only a few of the many very serious side effects of anorexia, and that was after only THREE MONTHS. Before my relapse, I was in a very healthy state of recovery for over a year. According to my doctors if I had continued in my habits, I'd have been dead within a month. Obesity may not be HEALTHY but anorexia will most definitely kill you faster.
>>
>>23604221
On the other hand, being an anorexic girl will get you laid before you die from it.

Being a fat one, you'll sooner get to death than get laid.
>>
>>23601790
less personal or something. it's a position just for getting each other off and for mating.
>>
>>23604216
It still won't raise your IQ.
>>
File: 198295.jpg (2 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
198295.jpg
2 MB, 4128x3096
>>23599769
I'm a 6' male at 130
4 inches taller and 15 lbs more
I wouldnt consider myself anorexic, and my body fat is only at 6%.

You're skinny, that is all.
>>
Anorexia has everything to do with needing to feel like you have some control in your life. I hope you find some help, Anon. I lost too much of my life to my demons. I still hate my body, but in looking back... I looked a lot worse when I lost my period, passed out from fucked up lack of hormones and nutrient deficiency, etc. but it's hard to see that when you're deep in the grip of the disease.
>>
>>23605423
youre a beautiful man
>>
>>23602791
That's a nice looking computer there. Speccy?
>>
>>23599753
Kik?
>>
more pics less arguing omg
>>
File: WIN_20160227_14_32_41_Pro.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160227_14_32_41_Pro.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>23602791
I have a pathetically severe case of acid reflux and something else that doctors haven't identified yet, but it's causing me to develop polyps.

23yr/o, 6'1 male, 140-150lbs depending on how well I can consistently manage symptoms.

It makes me feel, idk, pretty gross from the comments people make. Since we deal with something similar, would you date a guy with my physique?
>>
>>23603931
Unfair comparison.

The opposite of obese is skinny, and skinny people are usually far healthier than obese ones.

Anorexia is psych diagnosis.
>>
>>23605423
Eww
>>
>>23605423
Dude I guarantee your bf% isn't 6%. It's higher, you just don't have much muscle.

No offense intended, but you gotta be real with yourself.
>>
>>23606615
You look like a faggot from the 90s teen series.
>>
>>23606658
I could've been in a 90s teen series?

Fuck yea
>>
>>23606658
>the 90s teen series
Which one?
>>
>>23605423
Anorexia isn't a body type, it's a disorder.
>>
>>23600853
First impression- we'd get along well
>>
>>23606630
I was doubtful at first but thats what the test results were both at a gym and a hospital.

I walk 4 miles daily and cycle 2. My legs are probably why its so low, I have next to no fat on my legs or arms, the only area is my lower abdomen but that fluctuates depending on how nourished I am. wasnt rly flexing in that photo either tho.
>>
>>23606748
Disorders are mostly learned helplessness.

But a 300lb dude isnt anorexic no matter what his mindset is.
>>
>>23599753
>s
please
sharpie in pooper?
or if you are more comfy some object inside your body
>>
>>23607607
No, due to the definition of anorexia.
But he could very well have EDNOS.

If someone got themselves very fat, but then switches to living a year between 300-800 calories daily, would you not say they have an eating disorder?
>>
>>23600582
Blame is a mean way of auto-sabotage
>>
>>23607759
^THIS. I was in residential treatment with a girl who at first glance was pretty obese, but she had actually lost over 100 lbs from purging and fasting alone. She was very sick, probably sicker than me at my BMI of 13.2. She had a lot of medical problems not from being overweight but from malnourishment and her diagnosis was EDNOS/OSFED now.
An eating disorder is not being thin. You can be naturally thin and as long as you are consuming adequate calories you wouldn't be considered anorexic. But you can be 400 lbs and have a restrictive eating disorder because it's defined by your BEHAVIOR regarding food, not your weight.
>>
>>23607759
That is in essence what a diet is. You must burn more fat than you take in.

Caloric intake must be dropped to lose weight, its simple nutrition. As long as the overweight person is getting the right amount of fiber, protein, acids, minerals, vitamins, etc it isnt an eating disorder.

I never make 2000 calories a day due to being poor. But I still have a proper diet.
>>
I have ED issues but am currently trying to gain weight and stabilise at something healthy. My gf is anorexic. We're each in favour of the other gaining weight, but EDs are hard, man.
>>
>>23608029
But we're not talking about people who do it healthily.

My point is that overweight people can have restrictive eating disorders.
>>
>>23599753
>nes
Hope you can find recovery. ED can fuck your whole life up. Avoid things like McCallum place because that is worse than the disorder itself.

http://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/recovery/support-groups/online
>>
>>23603772
You're legit retarded? I'm not anorexic. I meant that anorexia gives you high BF% and it's retarded. I gave my stats to show you can be a lot heavier and have lower bf if you know what youre doing
>>
>>23599753
Why are you so FAT?
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.