[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup guys. chat thread. i'm eating chinese food and listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943 KB, 2860x1948) Image search: [Google]
5bTw11L.jpg
943 KB, 2860x1948
sup guys. chat thread. i'm eating chinese food and listening to podcasts, what about you?
>>
>>23593663
waiting for my dinner to finish up!
shrimp Mac and cheese.
>>
Being painfully bored
>>
>>23593666
sounds delicious! i love both those things lol

>>23593673
i feel it. it's been a rough week for me. i slept for two hours this morning from 5-7 then again from like 9-2 and ugh i feel awful
>>
Reading Jane Eyre in the coziest of beds.
>>
>>23593663
I just had vegetarian lasagna and warm bread, yummy.
Haven't had Chinese food in so long. >>23593666
that sounds amazing too but kimchi mac and cheese is best mac and cheese.
>>
>>23593666
If you like that, try making lobster mac and cheese sometime.

It's to die for.
>>
I'm watching my boyfriend play video games while plotting out a scheme to seduce him later.
>>
>>23593682
that sounds like heaven. i've been reading "charlatan" by pope brock, about john brinkley who was like the best quack doctor of all time. great con man. fascinating book.

>>23593684
i don't really like lasagna, but that sounds pretty good actually. i have been craving chinese food too lately. i said yesterday morning that i wanted some, then this afternoon my gf comes home with chinese food. i'm lucky.

>>23593687
i've had lobster mac and cheese, it's amazing.
>>
>>23593700
yeah it has a ton of cheese and it's so good.
and lucky that sounds like the best kind of coincidence.
>>
>>23593697
i wanna have sex. haven't for a while. gf and i have both been depressed and busy. blah.

>>23593707
cheese is the best thing ever
>>
>>23593684
I've always had gallons upon gallons worth of kimchi fermenting at my house growing up and never thought to try that.

Holy shit this thread has me starving now.
>>
>>23593710
Me and bf's sex life has been pretty good lately, so I'm trying to keep it up. His sex drive varies while mine is constantly over 9000, so i try to seize every opportunity I've got :^)
>>
>>23593724
well we're trying to move and stuff right now, so we are just really busy, but yeah. idk. but i have a really high sex drive for a woman lol
>>
>>23593710
I know how you feel, though. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to bump and grind lately... how aboutdoing something romantic together to set the mood?
>>
>>23593739
eh, we'll be back to normal once we get moved i'm sure lol we did have a little make out session a few weeks ago, that was nice.
>>
>>23593744
Moving does put a strain on things, I don't know if there's any problematic reasons for you two moving, but if there isn't you two should totally try romanticising the whole ordeal to make each other happier!
>>
File: Photo on 2016-04-04 at 16.29.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-04-04 at 16.29.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
>>23593758
that's a pretty good idea ^^

also everyone, here's my chinese food.
>>
was gonna try to chat but then I saw everyone here were sex having normalcools
>>
>>23593803
lol sorry. i mean, i haven't had sex in a while, if that makes you feel more at home.
>>
Trying to get things together. It's going alright. Listening to Chelsea Wolfe
>>
>>23593825
what kinda things?
i'm switching between beck and modest mouse.
>>
>>23593770
that looks pretty fuckin great...
>>
>>23593883
it was really fuckin good lol
>>
anyone wanna chat? bored femanon is bored.
>>
trying desperately to find a way out of the crippling loneliness that is living in a tiny ass farm town.
Everyone that's around my age just goes to the bar, but I've got a month to go on that.
On that note, do guys actually flirt/hit on chicks at bars or is that just a movie myth? Because basically my decision to an hero or not is riding on this idea that people will talk to me and I can talk to them if I'm at the bar.
>>
Im dying to know you...to crawl in
between your commas and spaces...to whisper in ways, intimate ways, your words and mine...to marry them for a while...or we can write us as a one night stand, with a tender whit of hope
>>
File: dHxDK76.jpg (254 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dHxDK76.jpg
254 KB, 1000x1000
>just got up
>11:30am
>sore as fuck from gym last night
>head sore

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>23594240
Where do you live? It's 930pm on the east coast US.

I woke up around that time though. Thought someone was breaking into my apartment. Front doorknob just starts jangling and I hop up and run to the door in my stanky pj pants. It was the maintenance man taking a fitting because they're replacing all the locks lol. BUT it was a little freaky.

>>23593833
I love that song Burro!

>>23594212
Some guys do, but the girls deal with it so constantly tht they mostly just pretend to be interested for free drinks, it's unlikely you're going to get laid off that alone, BUT I'm talking from a city perspective not a rural one.
>>
File: normal_Deicide_Once_1600.jpg (35 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
normal_Deicide_Once_1600.jpg
35 KB, 400x250
Listening to an old classic making coffee wondering if babyface will show up :3

>>23594229
right here bae

>>23594057
I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT
Well
I ordered an SD card for my phone from amazon. Due on Friday. Didn't show up, didn't show up Sat, didn't show up today. I paid $50 for that fucking thing and I'm so mad rn.
>>
File: tumblr_n1nx36swQc1r4qz6so1_400.png (30 KB, 348x319) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1nx36swQc1r4qz6so1_400.png
30 KB, 348x319
>>23594269
I'm just so starved for human interaction but I'm too autistic to start conversations. I'm overly conscious of "bothering" someone so I just stay quiet until they decide to engage with me. Afterwards the autism is completely gone and I can function like a normal human being.
Just been waiting on the proper venue where it's socially acceptable to walk up to a stranger and strike up a conversation, in hopes it'll happen to me.
>>
My world was the size of a crayon box...and it took every colour to draw her..
>>
>>23594269
>Where do you live? It's 930pm on the east coast US.

Melbourne, Australia.

>I woke up around that time though. Thought someone was breaking into my apartment. Front doorknob just starts jangling and I hop up and run to the door in my stanky pj pants. It was the maintenance man taking a fitting because they're replacing all the locks lol. BUT it was a little freaky.

Yeah i would have jumped right up as well, and hid behind the door with a cricket-bat. All those action movies with Bruce Willis would have been flashing through my head.
>>
File: fluffy_rex_by_arvalis-d7pmir4.jpg (555 KB, 2684x1200) Image search: [Google]
fluffy_rex_by_arvalis-d7pmir4.jpg
555 KB, 2684x1200
>>23594301
I know this isn't any help but just get over it.
By which I mean do it anyway even though you don't want to. There's a Carrie Fisher quote about "just do it even though you're afraid, confidence will come later" (or something like that).
You can definitely pick up on when someone feels bothered and doesn't want to talk to you - so if that's the case go try someone else, drunk people are friendly and will talk to any asshole so don't worry too much.

Keep waiting and you'll wait your life away. Gotta grit your teeth and do it.

>>23594318
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZ
I have some whatsapp friends in Melb. Seems like a cool city. Don't most Australians live down there in the south-east?
Not much for action movies but I've kicked some asses before so.
>>
I believe in my heart we were meant to have wings...so,instead, we have wandering feet...restless souls..and eyes that always look for their reflection in the stars
>>
File: M748D62.jpg (56 KB, 544x944) Image search: [Google]
M748D62.jpg
56 KB, 544x944
>>23594355
>Don't most Australians live down there in the south-east?

Pretty much, everyone you see on here is either in Sydney or some bumfuck nowhere like WA.

> but I've kicked some asses before so.

Same, now I've got an assault charge.
>>
>>23593663
Sitting my car listening to comedy radio and drinking my gfs vodka while i wait for her to get out of class

>>23593744
How do you have a make out sess with your girl that doesnt end in her jumping your bones?
>>
>>23594415
This is weird but I've always wanted to go see the outback and I can totally see myself being some old hermit in a little village in the middle of the desert

Also
Isn't Darwin all tropical like Miami or something?

And lol that blows. No police record myself.

tell me about yoruself

>>23594419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
>>
She offered me a sip of her wine, and I made sure to put my lips in the same spot hers had been, because I knew Id much rather drink her instead
>>
File: motocafe_bmw_f800gs_01.jpg (230 KB, 1280x946) Image search: [Google]
motocafe_bmw_f800gs_01.jpg
230 KB, 1280x946
>>23594470
>This is weird but I've always wanted to go see the outback and I can totally see myself being some old hermit in a little village in the middle of the desert

I do as well, in fact sometime down the line perhaps when i turn my life around i want to hop on a dual-sport (motorcycle) and ride with someone else on separate bikes and just ride all around Australia. Rip it in the sand, pitch up tents and eat beef jerky etc..

Big dream of mine.

>Isn't Darwin all tropical like Miami or something?

Yeah it is sort of, but then again it depends where you go really. though one thing about the place is that it's very humid.

So at least they've got that right.

>And lol that blows

Indeed, though it was in self defense so i still have all my licenses (i worked as an armed guard transporting money)

>tell me about yoruself

Not much to say really;
>White
>5ft11
>friendly
>talkative
>enjoy riding motorcycles/working on them, listening to music, going gym.

I'm pretty bad when it comes time to trying to tell people about myself.
>>
>>23594296
damn dude hopefully that shows up soon. that's really sucky. i'm waiting on comics i ordered right now.

>>23594419
because we're living together and have for a while so it's not like we haven't fucked lots already and not everything ends in sex lol idk. lesbian libidos are weird
>>
also i just took a shower and there was a spider in there with me the whole time and it was uncomfortable for both of us honestly
>>
>>23594545
What sort of spider? i imagine it was just a daddy long legs or something similar. If so they are harmless.

Have loads over here in Australia.
>>
>>23594554
nah it was a wolf spider, which i've been dealing with all year. they're not very scary but they can get rather big. this one looked like a baby though.
>>
>>23594566
Indeed, pretty harmless but the bite hurts. Them and huntsman are very alike though the only difference is huntsman's get petty fucking big over here.. and tend to like hiding in places like your car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6d5-iNTSY
>>
>>23594470
I didnt know i didnt that song in my life, but i needed that song in my life. Thank you kind anon

>>23594504

I dont know about that the whole lesbian thing but 6 years in and my girl and i still rape each other pretty regularly. You should try that.

>>23594545
Dont worry bout spiderbro. Hes just there to catch anything that falls out of your hair.
>>
>>23594591
yeah i'm not too concerned. it was just the last place i expected a spider to be. plus, i was, like naked and junk. what a pervert.
>>
>>23594614
I'd be careful, as we are living in the world of technology. The spider could have been recording you the entire time and is uploading the video to the spider network as we speak.

Just cant get no privacy in this day and age, aye.
>>
>>23594625
you mean he's uploading it to...the web? *wink wink*
>>
>>23594706
>>
Sorry guise I got really into the music I was listening to
Anyone else have this problem where you buy your groceries for the week and then you drink all the soda in one day yeahhh
ID will have changed I'm BS6C7AfE

>>23594492
Man there seems to be a lot of bike people around here lately, there guy who makes the tea socials is also really into that. What kind of music do you like?

>>23594594
I have loads of dumbass gag songs like that. you might also like that band's songs Tequila and Wooden Pints.
Tequila is actually one of my favorite songs by them, but the words are in Finnish.
>>
>>23594818
most of what i drink is soda. it's amazing i'm in as good as shape as i am, despite that.
>>
>>23594818
>Man there seems to be a lot of bike people around here lately, there guy who makes the tea socials is also really into that. What kind of music do you like?

Instead of filling up this thread with my musical tastes check out this thread here; >>23584881
>>
>>23594823
OHMAN
Have you tried ginger beer? It's basically soda made of ginger roots (non alcoholic). So fucking good!

I also really like Coke life.
>>
>>23594840
i have tried that. i don't drink but my gf had to tell me it was non alcoholic lol a friend of ours had it at her house last time we were there. pretty good, man. pretty good.
>>
File: 1444943661154.png (306 KB, 820x545) Image search: [Google]
1444943661154.png
306 KB, 820x545
>>23594830
>rammstein
heyyyyy check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJBw5ckrkEw
>>23594594
>my girl and i still rape each other pretty regularly
play the song above while playing rape
Trust me I'm a doctor
>>
>>23594848
Hey, good for you, I'm more or less sober now myself. Last time I drank was probably when I went out of town last month and I think I alreayd told you all about that lol.
>>
>>23594860
i've never really drank. i mean i've had a bit of wine and such before, some cider here and there but alcohol makes me extremely depressed, sick and i can't process it. it also all tastes the same, and disgusting to me. idk. i'm a freak.

i'm depressed.
>>
File: 2i6ahf.png (243 KB, 637x348) Image search: [Google]
2i6ahf.png
243 KB, 637x348
>>23594865
I would always overdo it and embarrass myself desu. I love how it makes me feel but I don't not like remembering doing stupid shit.

Don't be depressed, I will bombard you with cheesy uplifting music
>>
>>23594818

Got a good chortle out that.

>>23594854

Dude if i had this shit in the background id probably burst her cervix and turn her pelvis to dust. So thats happening now.
>>
>>23594878
please do. need the uplift.
>>
>>23595029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjqi6gzN4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q08SNm0OVFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAO0KCCtp3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkpbzXjuPM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94QVyAi4yWE

do you like asmr videos
what's on your mind wifey
>>
If you like star wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui16AvN5MEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trnfNXURSe4
>>
>>23595071
idk just really down. bad week. bad bad sleep schedule. everything is upsetting. idk. i just feel sick all the time.
>>
>>23595146
Well don't let it get to you. Pretty soon you'll be off to a fresh start anyway. Do you think you ate something bad or are you coming down with something? clear you head, do you meditate? Drink some ice water and empty your mind.
>>
Hello?
>>
>>23595687
sup baby
>>
Hi guys! I've been watching Hannibal the TV show eating instant noodles with my significant other. Pretty bad meal for a pretty good show.

I don't know what to do next except fooling around /soc/. I feel really horny but I don't want to have sex, what's wrong?
>>
>>23597236
i feel like i need to rewatch hannibal now that it's over. i watched it all while it was on but it needs to be watched straight through to truly be marveled at as a full story i think.
>>
Playing League of Crap.
>>
Browsing 4chan, waiting until I'm tired enough to sleep. How's everyone doing?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.