[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
didnt see an age gap thread, I need new friends. 37m, decently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Mind-the-Gap-sign-on-the-008.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Mind-the-Gap-sign-on-the-008.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
didnt see an age gap thread, I need new friends.

37m, decently good looking, seeking younger fem.
kik / snap psxburn
>>
30/m/usa
straight
kik johnny.bebad
>>
18/m/israel
straight
kik: youknowhow100
Looking for some older girls, ask for pic on kik
>>
Any love for an 18/FTM?
>>
33/m looking for a new young girl to guide and give my attention. More possible down the road too.

Kik breakfastinc
>>
>>23591448
Kik me
>>
>>23591816
Im op btw
>>
25/m/usa
straight

Is 25 too old to date up and too young to date down?
>>
30 M Northern Irish

irishlad_69_

Girls only please
>>
39/m/bi/Ga 404
Looking for a younger fuck buddy
Kik likelyloco
>>
Attractive and in good shape 40/M in Texas. Kik is ED1824. Get in touch if you're a younger lady.
>>
20 f and looking for a sugar daddy to cheer me up with compliments and gifts <3 kiks coquettt
>>
18/m/Canary Islands
I'm not into boys, just girls
kil.la.kil
>>
34/m/ Ontario Canada
Looking for younger F to guide through tough life decisions. Looking for longterm, local would be nice but not a requirement. Kik - hank_1983
>>
M 22 318
M or f. Younger or older. Don't care
Knottyhair2k15
>>
>>23591288
37 m as well. okay looking.
younger fem.
kik dirtyoldbtard
snap yuriheartsyou
>>
>>23593961
I swear I just typed mine here....
>>
40/M from NC.
Looking for females to chat with, play with, whatever. Nothing too serious, just friendly, naughty fun.
Kik me: chris.anon
>>
55/m/CAN
Looking for a younger girl to chat with
kik or skype: oldcanuck2001
>>
44/M/Uk

Preference for UK or European girls but will chat to anyone.

Experienced and fun Daddy

kik: flyer200
>>
33/m/Northern Ireland originally but now in London

Bored at work and easily entertained.

Females only - if your kik handle thing looks even remotely male then I'm not even reading it.

Have a predilection for girls with an older guy thing so if you want help reaching the real bottom of your ethical and moral depths then message away; chubbyish teens with crazy hair have, and always will be, a personal favourite.

kik/snapchat: AnonOfIreland
>>
30/m/us
Kik is Wyldanon
Only interested in the females though older and younger is good with me. I like younger just please be legal
>>
Hi female looking for men under 20 .
Kaileylhc .
>>
19/m
looking for cock
blueljul
>>
likelyloco lookin for L A
If u see this girl kik me again I missed ur message
>>
>>23591448
Kok me too! Hidingout55
>>
32/m/VA (757)
Shy, romantic, stable job, likes/willing to travel. Girls only.

Kik: UndeadWarhorse
>>
>>23598783
Don't see many 757s in here. Shout out from the Burg!!!
>>
43.m.IN

Stuck away from home. Would love the company of a cute younger femanon.

Kik - PenguinProblems
>>
How pathetic do you have to be to not only be in your 30s or 40s looking for a girl half your age or more, but being on 4chan at that age and looking for a girl that age on 4chan

jesus christ
>>
>>23599463
Yes my son?
>>
>>23599463
TFW I'm the half-age girl who lurks these threads and adds these men
>>
>>23599575
honestly i dont really blame the women in this case, you are just looking for the older men to replace the father figure you never had in your lives

but the men are creepy as fuck
>>
19/m
Looking for dick
blueljul
>>
19m looking for older female
kik: zozzle519
>>
>>23599583
But when people are hostile, it'll only make the decent guys reevaluate their actions. The creeps don't care. They'll keep posting anyway.

I like it when we have a couple older guys who talk about how they like mentoring, comforting, protecting younger girls.
Rather than the guys who just want a prettier body to fuck.

Nothing against the guys who want a pretty fuck, you want what you want.

I just want to appease my daddy issues and that doesn't involve a cock in my mouth.
>>
>>23599719
Why not both? I have a very strongly protective, mentoring personality, and I love taking that role for a younger girl who needs guidance. I also love spanking and dominance and letting all those instincts take over in the bedroom too.

Totally understand that either side might not be for everyone, and wouldn't ever try to force either on a girl, but when they come together it's a pretty damn nice thing.
>>
>>23599761
I'm just not very sexual. I'm sure it's very satisfying for people who want that sort of thing, it's just not me.
>>
>>23599785
Nothing wrong with that, I'm glad you figured it out and hopefully won't get pressured into anything you don't want.
>>
>>23599798
I do try! It is an arduous journey.
>>
29/m/Seattle (206)
Kik or snapchat: viperjam
Looking for submissive young femanons
>>
18/f/aus
looking for a sugar daddy or just someone older to talk to
kik: beeepboop326
>>
22/f/us
I love the company and guidance of older men.
I don't do nudes or sexting, I'm sorry.
I'd love to chat about anything!
Kik: Peppledafrog

If you've already added me, shoot me another message. Things get buried sometimes.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.