[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i dont actually use this app seriously. I made a profile and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-20-30.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-20-30.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
So i dont actually use this app seriously. I made a profile and never swiped even once. What i do is end the process and keep opening it to see who actually liked me just to know. It only shows people who liked you first and only then it will show randoms, right? Ive tried it for a while and keep getting people like pic related and many others. Anyone have any other fun tips?
>>
>>23589861
It starts off with hotties then goes down from then on
>>
What's wrong with her? What I do is "cast a net". I swipe right for most girls. Thats how you find out who really swiped.
>>
>>23589879
But lets say I never swiped at all. Will it ONLY show people who liked me when I open the app? Also how does it know who are hotties? Those who are liked most?
>>
>>23589887
Piercing.
>>
>>23589888
Tell you the truth, I uninstalled long time ago. I think you get a mixed deck. And yeah in that deck, those who liked you. I think it's mixed. Few matches at a time.

I feel the app is a scam, increase your radius.
>>
Someone else might know more, I'm interested as well.
>>
Popularity is a factor though. Or it has to be.
>>
>>23589861
>It only shows people who liked you first and only then it will show randoms, right?

Is this bait?
>>
>>23589888
It shows "random" people. It's not actually random but it's a combination of different factorials
>>
>>23589888
I haven't used it in at least a year or two, but as far as I've read, it only does that for people that super-like you whatever that is supposed to mean.

If you want to know who likes you, just swipe right on everyone otherwise you're just deluding yourself.
>>
I live in quite a rural area, and I don't swipe right too often. It'll say there's no one new in my area for a half hour or so and then it'll start showing me people again. How does this work, is it people who go online since I last went onto Tinder, or people who have came into my range?

I've also noticed that if I set the range to something impossibly close, the suggestions I do get that are outside my selected range are definite matches.
>>
>>23593536
Is this fact? I too live in a rural area. I match pretty regularly but I'd like to figure out the for sure matches. Plus then I'd know how I 'rank'.
>>
>>23593570
Not sure if it's fact, but I've set the range to ~25 miles, and I've had a few profiles come up that are greater than that. I've swiped right on all of them and they've all been instant matches.
>>
>>23589888
>Will it ONLY show people who liked me when I open the app

No.
>>
>>23589887
I tried this with the pro version of the app and I got less connections then when I was selectively choosing similar types of women
>>
>>23589861
I only like women 18-25/26ish
So all my matches/cards are bots or single moms, which I swipe left on every time.
>>
>>23589889
You're retarded. You couldn't get her if you tried.
>>
Yeah I've had no luck on tinder.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.