[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup guys? readin and listenin to gorillaz. chat thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: true_love_by_kawiko-d4h8awl.png (438 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
true_love_by_kawiko-d4h8awl.png
438 KB, 800x533
sup guys? readin and listenin to gorillaz. chat thread.
>>
Howdy Partna!
>>
>>23584726
roll that there wagon train on in here!
>>
Yo, lonely boy reporting in, i think i screwed up the last good thing in my life : /
>>
>>23584730
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

>>23584732
What was that?
>>
>>23584732
hey, what's up man? maybe i can give you some advice.
>>
>>23584736
>butter my butt and call me a biscuit
is that what you're into? i mean, just curious.
>>
>>23584737
Lol,im being a little melodramatic i suppose.. But a girl i was starting to fall in lovewith decided we shouldnt talk anymore
>>
>>23584744
Hey man, different strokes for different folks. I'm into whatever my partner is into.
>>
>>23584747
that always hurts. what exactly was her reasoning? maybe i can give you some input from a female perspective.
>>
>>23584747
Yeah, we need more info...
>>
>>23584755
"oh god, scramble my eggs and call me an omelet!"

hehe. womb humor.
>>
>>23584758
I suppose it does or maybe im just a loser for falling for a girl from soc...Well i was being too demanding and i kinda choked her out.
>>
>>23584770
I took her for granted and wanted too much of her attention.. :( , i went to bed last night telling myself i should really straigthen my shit up or she might just leave and then this morning shr snapped within 5 minutes :/
>>
>>23584768
Never gets weird enough for me...

>>23584770
>>23584776
This is one of those situations man, I won't say you're a loser. Lots of people make connections online regardless of the location. But its hard to have feelings for someone and need more than they are capable of dishing out.
>>
>>23584789
Location wasnt really a big issue, imo anyways... And well the feelings were there ( i think ) was just like i was constantly wanting her attention, because i was so into her and im a dumbass..
>>
>>23584776
damn man i'm sorry. it always hurts, and it never gets easier. just dive into your hobbies for a bit, try to relax and you'll meet another girl. girls are awesome. had to restart my computer, sorry for the delay in responding.
>>
>>23584806
I was referring to what website you guys met on. But your actions are a common mistake, I mean its always cool when you talk to someone new and there is a connection there and you want more. Unfortunately she couldn't keep speed you know? Just be sure to keep acknowledgment of your mistake, shit happens but try to be more cognizant of your actions. This anon >>23584810 has the right advice.
>>
>>23584806
some people can handle "clingy" people, or people who want attention a lot. i myself am pretty clingy to my gf, but she can handle it. it just depends. you're not a dumbass, dude.
>>
File: 1458261977905.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458261977905.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
I was going to start a movie but then I realized it was 3am and I shouldn't be finishing a movie at 5am lol. But then what does it matter.

Pretty sure I know who you are OP and dammit starting to feel like a loser because I'm literally always here.

Anyone else have shitty neighbors who yell and scream all fucking day long?

>>23584770
Well, now you know better.
I've never had a soc girl contact me more than twice. Only person I had any meaningful interaction with was another guy, who ghosted and I really miss him.
>>
Hullo! What's up anons? I think I might have HIV; I really hope I'm just being a hypochondriac.
>>
>>23584827
I cannot say I even know who the fuck my neighbors are let alone what they sound like, Whats going on? Also what the fuck does ghosting mean? I'm out of the loop.

>>23584844
Thats some earth shattering shit there brodog. What leads you to believe that?
>>
>>23584827
what movie were you going to start? also, if you're a loser, i am too, so let's be losers together! our neighbors (currently) play nonstop loud mexican music all day. thankfully we live far enough down the street that it's not overwhelmingly irritating.

>>23584844
yikes i hope so too. my uncle died from that :(
>>
File: Snapshot_20160331.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160331.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>23584856
Well I live in a big apartment complex on the east coast, there's literally 40 units on my floor so my "neighbor" is across the hall. And he yells into his phone all evening long from like 5pm-7pm every single night.

"Ghosting" is a stupid millennial word for when you stop talking/texting/messaging someone with no explanation. We talked for a few hours a sitting maybe a once a week for a few months and then one day I tried to message him and his account was disabled (which means he blocked me)

>>23584860
Star Wars New Hope. It's been a few months, time for another run-through :P

I actually kind of like traditional Mexican music. I like p much all "ethnic" music desu it's a nice break from modern stuff.
>>
>>23584887
You should go set that fuckers doorknob on fire...

I see, thats hard to hear. I'm sorry yo, it was completely random huh? Is that him or you in the pic?
>>
>>23584887
what do you think he's yelling about? i'm curious.
>stupid millennial word
god i love anyone who attacks millennial lingo.

i don't mind mexican music either, but all the time, every day, nonstop? nah lol
>>
>>23584887
who're your favorite bands, speaking of music?
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>23584896
No that's me. I sometimes use this picture in assume threads. Don't really post selfies on soc very though.

And it's alright I'll be moving out within the next few months hopefully.

>tfw making tea at 330
>>
>>23584922
goddamn you're dapper, sir. you're givin' me the vapors.

oooh what kinda tea?
>>
>>23584860
Legit just lost my gay virginity and I think my first mighta given it to me. I've been getting sick a lot, weird rashes, I'm losing weight fast af, and joint pains.
>>
>>23584922
I don't post photos of myself that often either, I mostly just make tea threads, speaking of, making tea at 330 is the right god damn answer. But you're one handsome motherfucker, I'm surprised ladies don't bother you more.

Thats good, moving can be a fickle mistress, but I hope it works out for you man. Hopefully a little more secluded so you don't have to deal with shit neighbors.
>>
>>23584932
jesus that sucks, love. i really hope that's not what it is. have you gotten tested?
>>
>>23584940
Not yet. Getting a physical relatively soon so cross your fingers. I'm going to ask then. The worst part is that I didn't even want to have sex with him. Ugh. C'est la vie.
>>
>>23584956
*hugs* i'm sorry. i will keep my fingers crossed for you, and send positive vibes your way!

i made sure my gf was clean before we first slept together.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160403_1.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160403_1.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>23584900
I'm not really sure I just know he's very mad at someone at all times. "I will kick your ass all over this locker, is that clear, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" "You wanna go, let's see what you got you pussy." ALL NIGHT. Like a teenager from a trailer park. It's a one-bedroom and he's alone so I know it's over the phone.

And yeah lol I'm 24 and can hardly relate to people my own age or younger, I don't have any social media and I don't give a fuck what hashtags are trending goddamn. What the fuck are the Kardashian girls even famous for?

>>23584918
I have horrible taste. Main genre is black metal, I like all the 90s Norwegian bands that everyone else likes. Gorgoroth is absolutely my favorite and has been for years, I have everyone one of their albums. but I also like Darkthrone, Burzum, Immortal/Abbath, Windir. I know of a really interesting Bahraini BM band called Narjanaham, Arabic lyrics, middle eastern tunings, kind of an east meets west (near east I guess) fusion that's really good.

I also like Merzbow, Hijokaidan, and related Japanoise garbage. And I never grew out of screamo because fuck it I was a teen in the mid 00s and that was myspace era music. I can spend hours on youtube just searching "screamo cover pop songs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVOJp2o-oPg

>>23584930
JASMINE
because I've had two pots of coffee today and don't need my heart exploding with any more, but still want something warm to drink.

>>23584936
THERE'S TEA THREADS?!?
I usually just look for assume, general chat, or girl's butts lol
>>
>>23584922
i look like hell tonight compared to this photo lol
>>
>>23584988
'm older than you? that's weird. i'm still not used to being older than people. no, i really feel alienated from my entire generation. it sucks cause i can feel lonely but at the same time fuck 'em lol

i like modest mouse, cloud cult, cake, mumford & sons and neutral milk hotel best i guess, as far as bands go. my gfs ex was way into stuff you like lol

i need to drink more tea...i have such a bad caffeine addiction and i drink way too much soda. thank god for my great metabolism or it'd really put the pounds on me.
>>
File: teababy.jpg (32 KB, 626x835) Image search: [Google]
teababy.jpg
32 KB, 626x835
>>23584988
Fuck yeah there are tea threads! We sir need to be best friends. They don't last that long though, not too many people post in them. :(
>>
>>23584992
Well you'll notice my "atm" selfies are all in the same greasy tanktop SO IT'S ALRIGHT BAE
STILL GONNA MARRY YOU
(it looks like you're inside of a jack o lantern)

>>23584936
>But you're one handsome motherfucker, I'm surprised ladies don't bother you more.
Who says they don't? *brushes shoulders off*
Naw I'm p shy IRL
>Thats good, moving can be a fickle mistress, but I hope it works out for you
Thanks, I'm really eager to get going but things keep coming up and setting the finances back again and again.

>>23584956
You'd better just make a separate appointment unless by "soon" you mean like a few weeks. It could be anything, don't thik of the worst, but it's worth getting looked at.
>>
>>23584962
I usually do but it was so sporadic I just asked and he said yes so I was like whatever.
>>23584988
Jasmine is my favorite tea. Fucking good taste.
>>23585018
I didn't know there were tea threads either! I'll watch out for 'em!
>>
>>23585045
Nothing wrong with being shy man, lots of people find it endearing. I hope the ladies are crawling all over you. Finances are a motherfucker right? Like a real one, but I can understand, just don't get complacent, you do you and get the fuck out of dodge!
>>
>>23585045
there's a better, more recent photo. that tanktop is a part of you though, it's a part of your essence. your being. you wouldn't be complete without it. sigh....i would love to be wife'd. i was born to be a wife.

>>23585058
i get that. i was with a girl for a bit about two years ago and the first time we fucked it was the same thing, just in the heat of the moment.
>>
>tfw the captcha is a bottle of jarritos
fuuuuuck want somma dat now

>>23585058
If I'm feeling extra eurofaggy I'll have orange pekoe in the morning instead of coffee, I really really like chamomile but was out. Oh and St Johns Wort is good too.

>>23585018
New best friend!
That is a really nice mug.
My friend gave me this hand-made mug from the Sioux rez in SD, favorite thing ever. Where'd you get that?

>>23585062
<3 you're so encouraging.
>>
so what's everyone doing now? i guess it's getting late, maybe people are going to bed...
>>
Hey tea person tell me more about yourself

>>23585112
STILL RIGHT HERE got distracted
(I killed it being too enthusiastic)

>i would love to be wife'd. i was born to be a wife.
Right
Like can I just skip this dating bullshit and get my barefoot pregnant wife plz
I want to be a father so badly.

>my gfs ex was way into stuff you like lol
Metal girls are nuts
>>
>>23585091
I got this mug from this guy's shop called OCPottery. They have an etsy shop and every mug is different from the next.

>>23585133
Not too sure what to say, I'm a god damn nobody. I love tea, motorcycles, and cats. My favorite teas are blacks and whites. Chai is god damn phenomenal, jasmine are always good, I like the flowery stuff, or the spices.
>>
>>23585133
>skip this dating bullshit
god tell me about it. i just wanna be married and have a family. have a picket fence and everything. so cliche i know, but yeah. i wanna be a mommy.

>metal girls are nuts
and bolts *wink wink*
>>
alright guys, i'm gonna head off. i need to be up at a reasonable time cause we have to start packing for our move and stuff. later <3
>>
File: tumblr_o1ckuyMKNW1s4pchto1_500.gif (490 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ckuyMKNW1s4pchto1_500.gif
490 KB, 500x210
(I seriously had this all typed out then my finger skipped and I somehow went back a page and lost it all)
>>23585154
>and bolts
SENPAI PLZ
I want a whole bunch of kids and the lewdest wife ever. Oh dreams.
Do you like Clint Eastwood? Maybe I already asked you that. Just saw the Dollars trilogy for the first time last week.

And I read Nietzshe's Antichrist today, if anyone's into that.

>>23585144
What's that sowthiffrican stuff, Roibees or something? I really like that but I've only seen it in shops. Also do you like coffee andhave you had vietnamese coffee? You seem like a connoisseur lol.
Anecdote: So I have a lot of middle-eastern friends and "chai" means tea in Arabic and some African languages, so they think it's hilarious when white people talk about "chai tea" because to them it's like you're repeating yourself.
>I'm a god damn nobody
Me too p much just this creepy guy. My brother rides a bike, it's one of the Japanese brands maybe Yomaha? not sure.
I can tell you about this hilarious book about cats except I'll bore bae because I already brought it up last chat thread >.> (I am a Cat by Natsume Soseki)
>>
>>23585190
;-; sorry my computer was being funny I didn't mean to abandon you
>>
>>23585202
Rooibos, I'm not a fan of that stuff to be honest. It's too tart for my taste. I'm actually not a coffee drinker, I mean I will have some every once in a while but I just don't much care for it. And I usually drink it black. I've not had Vietnamese coffee, what's different about it? Chai is a funny thing to talk about, chai itself is almost always a type of black tea, and then is also a word for tea, so more often then not people sound ridiculous when talking about it. Something that's funny is people talk about herbal tea, but it's not actually tea at all, there is no tea in herbal tea...

I like being a nobody, makes life easy, I'm too tired of being tired to try and be somebody to someone. I've got something called a Buell, it's a fuckawesome American bike, which is a funny thing because American bikes are pretty rare, let alone a good one.

Tell me about these cats.
>>
>>23585226
Well, Vietnamese coffee is not served black, it's extremely strong but comes in a tiny cup with this metal piece over the top and this cream/sugar/honey/magic concoction that drips through a filter, so you have to let it sit for a few minutes after they bring it out to you. But it's so good.

"Herbal tea" yeah one of my good friends used to date this girl who was addicted to Teavanna (department store place full of herbal teas for soccer moms) and I'd always go with to keep him company and try allll the samples. I'd like to get more into tea I just don't really know where to get anything more than the basics.

That book, well I've brought it up in multiple chat threads becaues I'm boring and don't have much to talk about, anyway it's seriously the funniest thing I've ever read. It's from the pov of a pet cat just watching his owner and his friends get into stupid trouble, also doing dumb cat things. there's one part where he's outside watching some school boys play baseball, except he doesn't understand baseball BECAUSE HE'S A CAT and thinks the ball and bat are weapons and that they're fighting some sort of battle, he calls all the kids "generals" and "officers" and it's really funny. Another part he's listening to his owner and his friends, one of them is studying nature in college and he goes "we'll soon have our own Doctor of Acorns!"

It sounds boring but it's seriously laugh out loud funny and I never laugh at books. Highly recommended.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.