[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for people with odd interests/fetishes. I've always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449247040010.jpg (202 KB, 483x535) Image search: [Google]
1449247040010.jpg
202 KB, 483x535
Thread for people with odd interests/fetishes.

I've always wanted a girl who would cheat on me, but still love me? I dunno i'm odd.

Kik/skype ateen1220
>>
>>23584061
That's called being a kuck
don't be a kuck, op
>>
>>23584067
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Male who wants to be blackmailed if I don't do exactly what's told of me over kik
>>
>>23584679
I'm super into this, like having lots of information over you and completely having you as my slave to do whatever I want and then using what I make you do as blackmail to make you do more things
>>
I've had this reoccurring fantasy of really specific type of femdom with an older pregnant woman in an office. It's borderline non consensual.

I find it really weird because in most sexual situations I'm pretty dominant.
>>
>>23584061
point at him and call him a cuck
>>
>all these people into femdom

And I thought I was weird. I'm really turned on by chicks doing that duckface thing.
>>
Huge clits, natural though, not induced by FTM trans, I mean those are interesting too but. I've always been fascinated by huge clits though.
>>
File: tumblr_ntdbkmcQVw1uz0bruo1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 742x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntdbkmcQVw1uz0bruo1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 742x694
You're a fucking cuck, OP.

Also. I like girls dressed as cats.

Kim: sans.boba
>>
i like sub girls who like to worship a fit guy and like being used for anything. It´s the best when a girl looks at you with her big eyes and you know she´d du anything for you.
>>
>>23584061

OP, keep it as a fantasy. Being cheated on is fucking soul-draining. I want to die.
>>
>>23584679
Metalnerd22 kik me your info
>>
I want to start a relationship by rape.

I want to find a girl on a friday night, drug her, kidnap her, then take her back to my place and fuck her up all weekend. Then force her to call in sick for the week as we go back to her place and rape her some more. Make her make me a sandwich at knifepoint, we talk about our interests, learn a bit about each other, and then I rape her up the ass and choke her with my belt. We catch a movie, go out for pizza, then I take illicit photos to blackmail her. By Friday, I decide whether or not to continue the relationship with more platonic get-togethers and violent sexual trysts, and she don't tell the popo or she gon get what coming, knowatmsayn?
>>
>>23584061
Ballet flats. Specifically leather ones. I have a foot fetish so it's an extension of that I guess. My girlfriend loves it and indulges me whenever I want. Whenever I see a reasonably attractive girl wearing ballet flats, my first thought is that I wonder what they smell like.
Extra bonus if their wearing them with stockings/pantyhose.
Maryjane style just puts me over the top.
>>
>>23585674
You all good hombre`?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.