[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a qt white virgin gf who is possibly w8ing for marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1453823419719.jpg (205 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453823419719.jpg
205 KB, 1124x1024
I just want a qt white virgin gf who is possibly w8ing for marriage (same views as me). How fucked am I?
>>
>>23582659
>waiting for marriage
>not married
Not fucked at all.
>>
>>23582752
This is gold
>>
>>23582659
If you are religious and still relatively young, then you shouldn't have a hard time at all really. Meet someone through church or at other church/religious events. I'm a femanon and not religious or a virgin but my catholic friend waited for marriage and had a small wedding at 18, three years ago, they are happy and still together.
>>
File: GOzalP2PQow.jpg (30 KB, 466x414) Image search: [Google]
GOzalP2PQow.jpg
30 KB, 466x414
post face
>>
Git gud and marry younger.

Catholic Protestant Muslim it doesn't matter they've all lost it by 21 after a lifetime of judging alcohol they try it once they're old enough.

Get fit, get a decent apartment, climb the career ladder, and start dating religious 18-20 year olds when you've made yourself into a highly desirable 24-26 year old. Tell them as you're courting them that you're still a virgin and waiting and leave it at that - they will either shyly admit they're a virgin or say nothing (implying they aren't).

This is what I'm doing at least.
>>
>>23582816
I was thinking the same lol.

From an old wizard who holds the same view let me say you better be prepared to make a concerted effort to find one. If you just expect to find Miss perfect for you chances are you won't.
>>
>>23582870
>concerted effort to find one
Yeah I should add OP to consciously keep low expectations of her looks. You're going to say "but you just told me to make myself more attractive" yes, that's in order to be good enough for a faithful virgin. Obviously being super hot she's going to be a slut, so don't shoot for anything more than average.
>>
>>23582882
>keep low expectations of her looks

I know some decent looking christmas cakes. Its not their looks that got them where they are is their attitude.
>>
>>23582983
Does that mean 30 and not married? Doubt they'd be religious or virgins.
>>
>>23583018
>Doubt they'd be religious or virgins.

One is the other I'm not so sure but both are about 30.
>>
File: usingpaint.jpg (298 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
usingpaint.jpg
298 KB, 1124x1024
>>23582854
Sorry don't have photoshop.
>>
Im only half white
>>
>>23583367
What's the other half?
>>
in a world where women are murdered for not having intact hymens we should stop fucking talking about virginity as a concept
>>
>>23583514
the funny part is that sex doesn't always effect the hymen
>>
>>23583514
Oh god...I never fucking post...but pls kys
>>
>>23583514
What's wrong with wanting virginity as a preference? It's the same thing as height for males?
>>
>>23583571
it's like not wanting to play tennis with someone because they've played tennis with someone else before

>>23583533
sex *shouldn't* affect the hymen, honestly. not that people who are checking hymens as proof for virginity really know that, but yeah.
>>
>>23583616
Yeah. The first time is the most memorable. Remember eating something good for the first time or doing something fun for the first time? Not as good the second time. Also, I want someone who waited like I did which is my preference. I don't care what others do but I'm not going to commit my life to someone who didn't have the same view as me. It's not fair to me or them from the resentment I'll hold toward their previous relationship.
>>
W-wanna chat?
>>
>>23583653
you should really think of sex as a sport rather than a food

like, no matter how many times you have a banana, it's pretty much always gonna be a fucking banana. but if you play football a bunch, you get better at doing passing and you run faster and that's extremely satisfying over time.

the resentment is your own dumb issue, and one that you should work out before trying to marry anyone.
>>
>>23583666
Rather not get rekt my first time. Like little league vs major league. I don't care if people bang each other. But I have my own prefences for my partner just like anyone else. If you have issues with that you might not be as mature as you think.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.