[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i'm gonna start working out soon, but I don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: no homo bro.jpg (18 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
no homo bro.jpg
18 KB, 236x354
So, i'm gonna start working out soon, but I don't really know what my goal should be. I'm not straight, and I want a body which other men would like to fuck, so this one's for you, gay tops of /soc/
>What sort of body should I go for?
I know people have preferences, but I want to know what the majority likes
>>
Also, ITT post guys you'd fuck
>>
Well, it depends if you are a top or bottom. If your a bottom, then a slim swimmer type body but some definition. If your a top then a bit more muscly. Big arms are a turn on for me on tops, and abs for bottoms.
>>
>>23577524
That's what I think too,but I have a pretty broad body, so I doubt I'll manage to get super slim. But hey, maybe I'll find out once I get below 10% bodyfat
>>
>>23577496
Not gay by any means, but could we get a look at your current body? We have no idea what body type you are, how much you weigh or how tall you are. There's not really much to go on. Some faces look better with a certain physique, if that makes sense. We have no idea if you should gain weight, lose weight etc...
>>
This seems more of an >>>/lgbt/ appropriate or even >>>/hm/ thread.

Then again you might have the same amount of success with the number of dudes that rate each others' dicks here.
>>
File: 30 mars.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
30 mars.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
I'm fuck ugly
>>
File: Snapchat-5406428002512939345.jpg (603 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5406428002512939345.jpg
603 KB, 1080x1794
>>
>>23578153
Bare 6' btw
And I'm too lazy to make a new thread, maybe in the future, when this dies
>>
>>23578153
>>23578145
For starters, I'd say lose 15lbs, you have a bit of a gut right now, and I'm not saying it's totally a bad thing. You're not fat, so much as skinnyfat at most and that's not a deal breaker for some gay guys. dropping some weight may help, but if you feel like getting a more leaner appearance Id start running on top of that atleast 4-5x a week with a bit of abs and other core worked in, maybe add pushups unless you plan on committing to a full, upper body regimen. But id only start that once you lean up a bit more. Second off, your haircut isn't really complimenting your face too well. I'm not saying it's bad by any means, I'm just saying there's work to be done and plenty of better ways to style it/cut it. hope this helps some.
>>
>>23578213
15? Lol I wanna lose 35 pounds. Thanks for the polite and honest response. I'm still pretty new to taking my looks serious, so I'm still finding what works and what doesn't
>>
>>23578253
Whats your current height/weight? 15 was just a guesstimate without having height to go off of. Also, whats your goal weight?
>>
model-fitness look
>>
>>23578258
I'm 180 now, I want a tad over 150, if that's realistic. I'm not really sure yet, though
>>
>>23578382
Seems reasonable. I'm 5'10 165, fair amount of muscle. But you could have two people same height/weight with totally different body compositions. Do you plan on bulking up once you hit 150 or just maintinence? Whats your plan for weight loss as far as dieting and meals go? Counting Cals? Macro-wise?
>>
>>23578398
I'm gonna set up a meal plan, but for now, I'm focusing more on quitting with sugar. Soda is a big problem. I don't really want to be bulky, I'd prefer a sort of smoother body.
>>
No idea what macros are in this setting
>>
>>23578422
Long story short. Carbs fats and proteins. I'd start with the meal plan right away and of course limit sugar/soda intake.
>>
>>23578145
I'm bi and a top and I'm very masc/muscular and honestly your body type is perfect for the type of bottoms I like. honestly no more than 15 pounds lost and that's my ideal. Like just looking at this picture I know I would destroy you
>>
>>23578451
That's nice to hear! Wish more guys shared your point of view.
>>
>>23578650
Most gay guys are honestly very shallow and think the only thing that's attractive is abs. my boyfriend is skinny already and he has a lot of self esteem issues so he's been trying to follow me to the gym and doesn't believe me when I say I would very much prefer it if he stayed at home and ate ice cream, and that the idea actually turns me on a lot. Too many asshole friends who tell him that he doesn't have a good body
>>
>>23578662
Hah. Well, personally, I want a good body more for me, just not so it's easier to hookup
>>
>>23578689
Then do whatever makes you happy! It's just sad to see people feeling like they're inadequate because of the community. Good luck
>>
>>23578699
Thanks. Good luck to you and your boyfriend
>>
>>23577496
bump
>>
>>23577496
that body in the photo is pretty perfect. a little bit of muscle mass, low body fat, some nice definition, but nothing crazy huge.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.