[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MALE SELF IMPROVEMENT girls, looks, fitness, friends &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Stephen-James-IMAGE-6.png (442 KB, 990x624) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-James-IMAGE-6.png
442 KB, 990x624
MALE SELF IMPROVEMENT

girls, looks, fitness, friends & $$

talk about it
>>
File: download-2.png (40 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
download-2.png
40 KB, 500x391
I'm 24, imma fucking shutin so I've only fucked 2 girls
1 was a slut - cute - that supported me for like 7 months. I can definitely talk about succeeding in an unhealthy relationship from that
the other was a random girl - cute but chubby - that I met by groping in public
I've had a random chick give me a blowjob within 10 minutes after meeting her, I've been in more than a few fights so I can give advice on that too. I'm interested in entrepreneurship and self improvement
>>
>>23564397
do you want to add anything?
I think it would be cool to start some kind of accountability community
>>
I've been looking into Tony Hseih (I pretty much watch hours of silicon valley entrepreneur all day)
and I his company is pretty interesting

http://fortune.com/zappos-tony-hsieh-holacracy/

>hipster structure, lot of parties
>high turnover because it's probably not doing something right
I'm considering driving to vegas (I'm in the bay area) when I get a new car and applying. the high turnover tells me id get hired. id probably do that just to get laid within the company/to get a cool job but what Tony Hseih is doing out there in vegas sounds really cool. he's establishing an entrepreneurial frontier pretty much
there's so much going on right now in this bubble and I feel like I'm missing out
>>
>>23564465
I'm op btw
id changed
>>
>>23564299
well, im pretty much a fat fuck.
going to the gym once or twice a week, because in unfit as fuck, im ubattractive abd my self esteem is really low...so i dont really have to think about getting together with someone.
how do i keep Motivation to go to the Gym? friends are not an option due to me not having any.
how do i get more self esteem?
>>
>>23564574
Your motivation is not being a fat piece of useless shit all your life, your self esteem comes from being dedicated to change and thus self improvement, then it will become a cycle.
>>
What's this thread about? First time on /soc/.
I'm 22, CE student, not a very good student btw. I go to the gym sometimes, trying SS. I used to train rugby for that manly feel. Only ever been in one relationship, that was around two years ago, I feel like I'm forgetting how it feels like.
>>
>>23564574
get off of soc and on to fit and misc, basically
consume the culture and stick with it

if you do that, your dieting will come and you'll notice your weight drop

if I were you, id look into TRT. Mike Cernovich has a lot of info on it on Danger and Play

get on gear bro. that is the only way you having a better body is absolutely guaranteed
>>
>>23564633
can you code?
I'd really focus, and focus hard on that

that's where the money is bro. that's where options are. thats where friends are
>>
>>23564633
>trying SS
No mate, go find a program that isn't silly and unbalanced.

>>23564637
>if I were you, id look into TRT
Possibly one of the stupidest things I have heard (but the day is young).
Putting a high % bf onto an exogenous source of T is guaranteed to aromatize.
He needs to sort his shit out, learn what he responds to and is capable of, learn to eat well and not yo-yo and may be then down the line he can consider gear, and this is coming from someone who uses.
>>
>>23564639
I would actually teach yourself about how networks work and common faults. Then learn Kali2 and learn it hard.

Pen testing is the next big IT bubble.
>>
>>23565185
but we're in a tech bubble not an it bubble
>>
>>23565698
The semantics are unimportant. Security affects every device that can store data.
>>
>>23564325
>entrepreneurship
What are your interests, anon?
>>23564574
Do it more often. Do some research online on the nature of habits.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
Tfw I will always be a virgin because of this damn erectile dysfunction
>>
>>23566510
damn...
>>
>>23566510
>>23567421
did this guy start because of my thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.