[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is exactly one girl in each if my classes that is totally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1da.jpg (11 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
1da.jpg
11 KB, 411x369
There is exactly one girl in each if my classes that is totally HNGGGG. How do I approach them and get to know them properly? I try to kind of do the "haha im walking to my car and so are you haha hey im in ur class how do you like this class" crap but i never get to execute it for a billion reasons. Pls halp.
>>
>>23559599
tell her you want to hang out some time and if they say no you can move on with your life
>>
>>23559607
And the next day i show up to class and see her its autism^100000
>>
>>23559599
Trying to social engineer conversation leading to romance is tough in situations like school, be direct. That way gives a quick answer to the problem immediately, the only downside is that a no can hurt, but she will not think you're crazy.

Think about it like this, if someone came up to you and asked you out, you wouldn't be offended, even if you didn't want to, it's just surprising.
>>
>>23559633
>be direct
So after class just catch up to them and tell them I want to fuck them? Sounds to me alot like the "just be yourself" meme.
>>
>>23559639
A date is not sex, just don't come across like a fuckin' tinder message in real life. Talk to them like a person and you wont have any issues whatsoever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.