[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rightwing meet up thread There doesn't seem to ever be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 960x576
Rightwing meet up thread
There doesn't seem to ever be an opportunity for /pol/ to exchange kik or Skype usernames
Go for it honourable anons
>>
File: peterhitchens.jpg (34 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
peterhitchens.jpg
34 KB, 876x493
>>23557241
>tfw tranny
>tfw right wing
I'm all alone in this shit, don't no one who agrees with me like me, and don't anyone who lieks me agree with me
I just want to be a girl and not see my countyr destroyed by the left dammit
>>
kik: turanpu

This board is so fucking degenerate but I need /pol/ack friends
>>
>>23557478
I had a friend like you.

Wanted to be a girl because they were smart and saw that there was no benefit to being a man any more.
>>
>rightwing
>honourable
>>
>>23557848
>cuckold
>honorable
>>
>>23557848
>the fight for Increasing self-imposed moral conduct
>not hounourable
pls
>>
Trannies disgust me and the fact people believe in leftism makes we want to die of alcohol poisoning
I pray for based Farage to save us
>>
>>23557241
If there's anyone from Europe, I'lll add.
>>
Are libertarians welcome in this thread?
>>
who here;
hate fags
love military
love guns
Thinks Hitler is handsome as fuck.
>>
>>23559961
>>hate fags
I don't give a fuck I'm a libertarian
>>love military
To wasteful.
>>love guns
I love gun. I cc everyday.
>>Thinks Hitler is handsome as fuck.
Nope.
>>
>>23560016
>>23559956
Get the fuck out
>>
I hate traps/trans. I don't even care so much they are gay but the fact that they say they are female when they are biologically male pisses me off. They bitch and demand special snowflake gender and sexuality. Make a huge deal about pride for being gay/trans and then fucking lie saying they are female. They take advantage of the influx of sjws to get special treatment but are actually ashamed of being transexual. Then those idiots lie to straight men wait until after they've had some sort of romantic interaction and reveal their true gender. Basically forcing their homosexuality on men. And they wonder why so many of them are murdered in raged attacks. For fucks sakes stop encouraging this shit you dumb fucking idiots. Gender roles are necessary. Women were built for certain purposes and I absolutely embrace that. I love every bit of being as feminine as possible and it's absolutely wonderful. I also love men in their roles for their gender and appreciate that they were made to take care of things I am not able to do as well. So fuck feminism and traps.
>>
ITT sad friendless teenagers
>>
>>23560102
You sound cool
Kik is irontarkus23
>>
>>23559937
Post your kik senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.