[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OKCupid thread. You guys know the drill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: okcupid-logo-pgn.png (40 KB, 564x577) Image search: [Google]
okcupid-logo-pgn.png
40 KB, 564x577
OKCupid thread.
You guys know the drill.
>>
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/_Gaston_

Please critique my profile as honestly as possible. I really want to make my profile the best it can possibly be for who I am.
I'll critique yours as well for as long as this thread is up (might not be immediate though, but these threads usually last several days so I promise I'll get to you)
>>
I took a break for a while. Between that and Match - quite a bunch of numbers (easy in NYC) but people get weird about meeting.

Going to re-do profile and get back at it when work calms down a little. Was suggested I also try Coffee & Bagel and Bumble.
>>
okcupid.com/profile/mfnmn916

Literally just re-activated my account.
>>
My self-summaryedit essay
Bipolar idiot. I don't have any friends or hobbies because I did everything I could to open a restaurant but then it went bankrupt. So now I work in a strip club, which is okay because many of the dancers assure me I am marginally less of a fucking loser than the average customer. I don't have any family because it isn't healthy to try and rely on addicts and the mentally ill for support. None of my artistic endeavors have ever lived to see the light of day because these things actually take longer than what's available in the 5 minute window between when I begin something and when I am crippled by self doubt and insecurity. I'm kind of seeing someone/fucking some alcoholic's wife so if your standards are low enough for this piece of ass, you have to wait your turn. I've actually re-written this profile every other week because I can't stand to look at anything I have ever done, which really doesn't matter because I get an average of two views a month. Maybe should have done something normal and hung out with a photographer for the benefits for once in my life. Online dating is actually pretty shit because I am never really comfortable approaching people but like fuck man, even I get sent unsolicited dick pictures online. At the same time it's a lot better than real life because here I don't have drunk girls trying to fuck and chuck. I have no idea why I am so depressed all the damn time but I think it just comes with being damaged goods

I spend the majority of time looking like crap in public and hoping I die in my sleep

www.okcupid.com/profile/covertskeleton
>>
>>23554216
is this too real?
>>
None you ass
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.