[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always hinged a lot on my appearance- was fat years ago. Recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: moi.jpg (125 KB, 747x583) Image search: [Google]
moi.jpg
125 KB, 747x583
Always hinged a lot on my appearance- was fat years ago. Recently this cute girl who's made out with everyone in town turned me down, and it's got me all "Wait am I below those standards? Really?"

So what's the deal, opinions please
>>
>>23552949
3/10

nerd w/ joker lips
>>
>>23552949
You're weird looking. But it's kinda cute. I'd cuddle and make out with you. I'm a dude though.
>>
>>23552953
3? come on now, that's nearing on deformed territory. I don't even accept that as an honest opinion.
>>
>>23552949
I can only judge u if i see u naked
>>
>>23552949
With a good fashion sense, you'd be an 8 OP
>>
>>23552949
>opinions please

8/10, probably 9 if you really went all out.

>this cute girl who's made out with everyone in town turned me down

Probably because you were cuter than her. You'd be a great catch for a guy, but you're probably not gay, so good luck with chasing that hypergamy bro.
>>
>>23552949
you look like a british claymation. but >>23552955
is right, it works for you pretty well.

you don't really need to be upset about your looks or anything. You're not brad pitt, but you have a "boyish charm" that some chicks dig, some don't.

you look pretty swole in that one pic but I can tell you're flexing your abs as hard as you can

btw, one chick turning you down isn't anything to worry about bud.
>>
I should probably add the addendum that I am in fact short. Lots of guys hit on me- really wish I was even a little bi, would simplify things greatly. But being 5'6" doesn't go as well with girls.

>>23552985
Are you a cute girl? If yes, then give me add info. If no- then no.
>>
>>23553008
I'm actually not flexing there, just trying to turn cause my abs are asymmetrical.

British claymation sounds fun, so I'll take that.

And you're right, one chick isn't anything. It's more the other guys she's been with- I just can't be lower than them on any kind of scale- I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>23553017
Kik me candy.lites
>>
>>23553034

>trying to turn cause my abs are asymmetrical.

U should switch up which arm u jerk off with f a m
>>
>>23553034
On her scale you're lower. How did you approach her because even if she "kisses every guy in town" it probably matters how you talk her into it
>>
Coming from a 7/10 feanon, ID say you're about a 5. You look very young, but you've got a nice body. I'm into dudes 6-10 years older than myself, with facial hair though. Hope that helped somewhat..
>>
You look good in the very top picture.
I'd say shave off that mustache in the lower left and the lower right makes you look a bit hispanic, but you're still passably good looking.

maybe your personality is too clean for this girl?

also I agree with the anon who mentioned talking your way into it.
>>
>>23552949
You look like a natural born homosexual with elevated estrogen levels. Ita built into your bones, its who you are. Stay as a shutin and stfu or kys
>>
>>23552949
geez

I know how you feel dude. I can't really relate to being to fat. But rest of it hits home. I've had girls who are really slutty and fuck tons of guys turn me down even after I'd been lifting weights a fair amount of time. It's pretty discouraging.

Like some people ITT said...you're weird looking but in a good way. Plus you have an above average body on top of that. And that thick glasses+dad shirt look works for you.
>>
>>23553017
>Lots of guys hit on me

Fuck I can relate to this to. And you're just going to get idiots telling you to "turn gay"

Unfortunately attraction doesn't work that way. You can just force yourself to like something you don't. If you like women you like women.

Seriously good luck man
>>
fwiw i'm gay and think ur stunning
>>
>>23552949
seen your pics before have I not spoke to you on rizon? I'm tabby on there. 100% sure we've had a chat?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.