[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anarchist / Communist / Far-Left thread. TFW no feminist gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Anarchist / Communist / Far-Left thread.

TFW no feminist gf
>>
>>23552681
Just a fascist walking by...
>>
>>23552681
Degenerate
>>
I've only ever met two kinds of anarchists. Pussies who can't defend themselves or their property, or absolute nut jobs that would raise the need for that defense to begin with. Unless you find a way to enact total pacifism this system doesn't work.
>>
File: jjjlol.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>feminist
>anarchist
Matriarchy ≠ Anarchy, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x960
>>23552843
I don't see your justification.
But you can try to elaborate
>>
>>23552681
Misanthropic high schoolers thread
>>
I wish more of soc was more left. I can't stand how right wing 4chan is.
>>
>>23554127
>4chan accepts trannies as women
>4chan has a /lgbt/ board
or
>4chan is right wing

Pick one commie faggot.
>>
File: Cd3ea4_UsAA259p.jpg (105 KB, 1024x874) Image search: [Google]
Cd3ea4_UsAA259p.jpg
105 KB, 1024x874
stay mad commie fags
>>
>>23552681
jesus im a lefty and i fucking hate feminism and beta faggots like you
>>
>>23552829
>nut jobs

You say that like it's a bad thing. The world would be so much better in chaos. You'd know this if you ever spent any time in the third world
>>
>>23554267
>the world is better when there is no running water, food and you need armed guards to stop people killing you in your sleep for your shirt.
>>
>>23554233
>4chan also has r9k, pol, and b
>>
>>23554384
>4cuck /pol/ is right wing
lol.

r9k is not political and /b/ is just /soc/
>>
File: alignmentsmol.png (180 KB, 1882x1402) Image search: [Google]
alignmentsmol.png
180 KB, 1882x1402
feminism shit up the anarchist community (albeit it was mostly shit to begin with)

modern academic feminism is a disgrace to the history of feminism

>>23554398
also this, /pol/ is generally center libertarian
>>
Visa vis
>>
>>23554267
I've been to third world countries plenty, it's shit. I'm not saying that our current system or monopolization of governments is good, but anarchy is a complete shit argument in comparison. This would be considerable if most anarchists actually understood the base ideals behind a stable community and progression of technology without overhead, but the majority are ignorant asshats like yourself that wish they could earn a living in Thunderdome. Third world countries are constantly moving from one problem to the next, and you're a fucking retard for taking your current situation and saying it's worse off than theirs.
>>
File: trumpkek.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpkek.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>23552681
I needed a good laugh today, OP
>>
>Ancom cannot into rational thinking
>>
>>23552681
Want some helicopter rides?
>>
PURGE FEMINISM FROM THE LEFT
>>
Do autarchists count in this thread? If so, reporting in!
>>
>>23552843
>feminism
>matriarchy

Anon please

>>23554411
That's just like your opinion, man
>>
>2016
>being anti-fa
absolute trash
t. a tranny
>>
Hey
>>
>>23555486
>stable community and progression of technology

You say it like these are good things.
>>
>>23552681
Anarchy and communism are incompatible you fucking idiots.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.