[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** Old one died so here i am again to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 30
File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
Old one died so here i am again to build it back up once again.
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BUNRER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesnt include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
File: gJGpI76.jpg (85 KB, 845x657) Image search: [Google]
gJGpI76.jpg
85 KB, 845x657
I'm a 19 year old girl. This is my final attempt at looking for the sugar daddy I have been desiring.
I've almost completely lost interest. I'm sick of the fakes, selfishness and all the facade.
I want a relationship based on mutual trust, respect, communication and affection.
Location isn't a problem. Obviously local will be MUCH better.
But I prefer to keep it in Europe.
I'm highly submissive.
Hope my sugar daddy is out there.
email - [email protected]
>>
>>23549672
I have this same problem. I add sugar daddies from this thread and every time they just want nudes and sexting then disappear. It's all kids or guys that have no money and no real interest in sugarbabies looking for quick nudes. From the last thread I think I added at least 10 men. Only one is still talking to me. I give up after this.
>>
>>23549681

Dumb ass slut. No shit we're trying to get quick nudes. You really think some rich dude is on here looking for a slut to throw money at?
>>
>>23549691
I don't want monies :(
>>
>>23549672
Funny how I am the one posting these threads and have never once seem your details. Huh considering I was checking them daily I dont think you have been trying that hard.
>>
I have always been a fan of the Dd/lg style, but I've never quite understood how being a Sugar Daddy works. What are you supposed to do? What kind of relationship do you build with your baby girl? How does it work in the long term?
>>
>>23549691
I don't give them out. It's not about money. It's about making them feel good and being what they need. They have all the power and you trust them. I want to please them as much as possible and they like to reward me. The reward is more a show of how good I'm being for them. Letting them fufill their fantasties. Wearing cute clothes or lingere they pick out.

Don't jump in the thread and judge if you have no knowledge or interest in an sd/sb relationship. You are the only one who looks stupid here.
>>
>>23549724
Not just reward but take care of you like a prized possession.
>>
>>23549712
There isn't q paint by numbers way of doing this kind of relationship. Some girls jusy want money some want a man normally older than them with life experience to talk/get advice from.
There are to many things that sd relationships can be built on. Some babies may open up straight away. Some take months before they are comfortable talking to/meeting up with someone.
Then you have the ones that just want to get fucked. Or be treated like a princess for doing nothing. There is nothing wrong with that. It's just what terms the baby and daddy come to.
>>
41/M Daddy Dom
kik MajorPervert

Nearly all my experiences with Sugars have been negative. Lack of communication or attention to my needs. I live to spoil, with money, gifts and attention... its just rarely given back. Yes, Ill probably want pics and things like that. Thats the arrangement though, especially if its an online thing.

Just be honest with me is all I ask.
>>
>>23549672
Just sent u a Message. Please check it, i really Like u
>>
Male
Straight
UK
Looking for a younger casual plaything who likes the idea of me making a fuss of her, and teasing the fuck out of me.
Not looking for someone who has a hard time accepting that our interactions are of a casual basis, and demands more from me than they are going to get.
Kik: NattB1980
SC: kbm1980
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>23549681
yeah where have all the good men gone?
>>
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Location
Michigan, Ohio, Indiana. I'm all over. Can travel.

>Looking for
A girl I can buy things for and spoil. Someone who can be discreet. Petite, fair skinned, and submissive. Casual physical encounters. I've got a lot of money to spend, and a busy lifestyle so not a lot of time.

>Not looking for
Long term or any type on relationship. If you're in need of attention 24/7 then I'm not for you. I own a few businesses and individuals travel a lot. Not too picky outside of that sort long as we're clear.

>Pic
In time

>Additional information
Will discuss in private

>Contact
[email protected]
>>
>>23549712
It really depends on the type of relationship you have with your little or sugar baby. My sugar daddy didn't really give me money but he paid my rent and bought me whatever I wanted. To be fair though I honestly enjoyed my sugar daddy. It wasn't just about the nice thing. He was an older man so had life experience and guidance that I absolutely treasured. I enjoyed going out with him and I enjoyed sex with him. It went from a sugar baby to an actual relationship. Some girls want only money though. So whatever you want make sure it's known upfront.
>>
>>23550002
So, I* travel a lot. I unfortunately don't own individuals.
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual

>Location?
central florida

-Someone to buy me clothes they want me to wear
-use me as company when ever they want someone to go out with.
-Engage in a BDSM relationship
-A real Daddy who wants to help me better myself.
-Someone to take erotic photos of me to add to my collection

-Beta males offering money for nudes I will share those because I want to, that's not what this dynamic is about to me.
Anyone just looking for only sex out of this relationship, I'm looking for a mental relationship as well.

>Pic?
might as well

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm looking for a bdsm style Daddy/little or master/pet style relationship. I am seeking certain validation through encouragement and loving words. I want to be a good girl for the right man and make him proud of me.

Email first to see if we're looking for the same thing, kik once that's discovered.
[email protected]

>>23550017
owning an individual isn't that terrible.
I've sought an owner before to indulge my petplay fantasies.
>>
>>23549681
>wanting and needing more than one sugar daddy
>wonders why only one is talking to you still

You need to get your shit together. No man would ever want to share a sugar baby.
>>
>>23550219
I don't think they are implying they want multiple but that they have made attempts with several. Calm down over there.
>>
>>23550275
Stop being a cuck and read.
>>23549681
>Only one is still talking to me. I give up after this.

Emphasis on the only. She clearly wants more than one sugar daddy, to maximize her profit.
>>
>>23550324
all the girls add whoever request them from the thread just because she's talking to them doesn't mean she's with any of them jeez man
>>
>>23549681
>>23549681
I have the opposite problem. I'm willing to give allowances and gifts but they usually disappear or flake out on me.
>>
>>23550212
I emailed you a few days back and you never responded. I'm 27/m from central Florida also. I'm definitely interested especially since we can meet up
>>
I posted my request before in the old threat.
M27 kinda lonely on the road seeking a Nice sb to keep my Company online and if it works out also for real.
Kik me if you are interested
Icemannn27
>>
File: cls-kingman_s.jpg (78 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
cls-kingman_s.jpg
78 KB, 250x340
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Looking for: A sugar baby
Not looking for: not a sugar baby
Picture: see attachment
Specific: Looking for literally anybody to chat with. I'm very social and am up to anything at any time.
Kik: sissymaniax
>>
>>23550440
Were you the one that sent me the cringy message about making sweet love to me?
>>
>>23550474
lmao no, I'll send you another email
>>
>>23550528
I'm sorry I missed it, i have all my gmail messages to the same inbox so it gets messy.
>>
>>23550573
Sent you an email.
>>
I'm not sure entirely how this works but I'm not interested in having sex with men for monew or anything romantic. Is sending underwear under this? What kind of things can be traded with sugar daddies and how does the payment work?
>>
>>23549606
I'm a 21 yr old girl looking for a sugar daddy. I'm Asian. I have never tried having a sugar daddy so the idea interests me. I want a daddy that I could talk to about my every day life, my depression, pretty much like what a real father should do to their daughter. I wanna feel taken cared of emotionally and won't ever make me feel alone.

>Kik me: bunnykittylove
>>
>>23551041

Would pics be involved? If so maybe. There are some panty selling websites also if you're looking to get into that.
>>
I don't think that I'd be comfortable meeting someone in real life but I'm curious about this whole thing, I'm a 20 year old girl.
>>
>>23551173

Where are you from?
>>
>>23551173
Got kik?
>>
>Age?
20(21 this summer)
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
I have no preference
>Location?
Louisiana
I'm looking for a mutual beneficial arrangement, where me and my SD can take care of each other equally. A Daddy who likes a good naughty girl, to spoil and be spoiled by.
Sexting/sending nudes. I'm a serious SugarBaby here.
>Pic?
Later, i don't know how well i trust 4chan "daddies"
I'm a open girl to kinks, so bdsm is chill with me and the DDLG stuff, or even pet play. I need validation and attention, but i swear i'm not clingy. Also i don't believe in sex until the arrangement is agreed on.
>>
>>23551592
Your kik?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
No preference
>Location?
Texas
Someone who could send an allowance to support hobbies. School doesn't allow me to work more than 10 hours a week.
Committed relationships, clingy daddies, fakes
>Pic?
Once I feel I can trust you.
Because of my profession, I can't offer nudes with my face. I can offer any photo neck down, lengthy conversations, support, and possibly more if you're local to me. Deleted my kik but I'll remake it if someone shows interest.
>>
>>23552061
Make another kik and post it.
>>
>>23552121
crybabykun
>>
>>23549761
Avoid this guy. He adds a bunch of girls then pretends to be a "co creator of 4chan and a mod" using it to try and blackmail the girls into sending nudes. Uses a google image screen shot of a bank account too haha. Just ignore and block or he will spam you with 50 messages in a row losing his temper.

Hey if you're a mod you can delete this post right?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x1080
>>23553347
Pic related?
>>
>>23553377
>calixuscalico
http://imgur.com/a/Zk3To Entire convo. Class act.
>>
File: fucking laughable.jpg (35 KB, 774x614) Image search: [Google]
fucking laughable.jpg
35 KB, 774x614
>>23553347
Lmfao he told me he ran an IT company. Boasted about how he could play 7 intruments, had an IQ of 148, and could fly anywhere he wanted whenever.
I have numerous screenshots of our skype convo where he degrades me,accuses me of being a cheater/liar, and tries to pressure me into cam sex. Sugar babies/littles beware. He's wretched. (pic related, This was after he accused me of cheating and called me a hypocrite bc i had an OkC tab open when we were screensharing. It was bc i was messaging people to talk to me in a week to see if I were still available. I gave him a trial run. Glad it only lasted a fucking day.)
In other news, a sugar daddy who could also be a nice Daddy (Dd/lg) would be pretty cool.
>>
>>23553771
hahahaha you should see our skype convos. he'd just spam 100 messages at a time. And Im trying to do family shit so Im trying to ignore him. Finally get home tell him to fuck off and well see imgur above lol. Was this today for you? Did he tell you he was the co creator of 4chan too? I literally laughed when I read it. But yeah did the same thing to me. This guy is completely mental.

twitch is Luburium I'm still waiting on my pizza.
>>
File: ffs .jpg (32 KB, 768x664) Image search: [Google]
ffs .jpg
32 KB, 768x664
>>23553812
Yeah we for sure have the same guy then bc the steam name he gave me is that as well. What a fucking moron. Can't even get names right. He tried really hard to woo me but then was just a huge jerk. Like huge. He told me he ran a huge IT company. Lmfao.

>>23549724
>>23549726
I tried explaining this to him. He kept trying to get me to cam w/him. I kept saying no. He asked what i was expecting. This is what he told me in response.

He fucking tried to tell me that cumming is a sign of love??? honestly what a fucking idiotic piece of shit.
>>
I would be interested in providing for a sugar baby but from what I've experienced from these threads and ones in the past is that women just want free money and gifts rather than the relationship of trust, communication, and mutual respect.

Has anybody had positive experiences with littles, or is it just the pursuit of easy pussy?
>>
>>23553859
hoooooly shit you sound perfect. Keyword is relationship. I don't even want to be spoiled, maybe just w/affection, but I'm looking for a genuine Dd/lg relationship and all I've found is people asking for nudes. I realize this isn't the response you were looking for but you peaked my interest.
>>
>>23553845
Yeah my messages are almost identical. Except I refused to send nudes or 'get dressed on cam' after talking to him for an hour. He told me he was the co founder of 4chan and immediately I knew what was going on but I was headed out. He kept blowing up my skype though and threatening me 'I HAVE YOUR IP' um no you used a skype resolver and got a bogus ip. We should be friends and laugh and share this stuff :)

Please take note. Good sugardaddy/baby relationships wont require you to get nude immediately and then insulted, threatened, and blackmailed or even guilted when you don't. I wish I had held onto his pic bc he looked 18 tops and ugly af.
>>
File: IMG_7217.jpg (211 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.jpg
211 KB, 1080x720
female
straight
west coast
not sure, i've never had a sugar daddy before
we can discuss that..
[email protected]
>>
>>23553874
I'm new to the whole thing, so inexperienced in the Dd/lg area but very interested. Also very poor, so I'm not sure if I am what you are looking for.
>>
>>23553859
I think we are looking for very similar things.

>>23549724
>>23549726

is from earlier unfortunately what happens is >>23549761 guys like this message us and we end up with >>23553566

I think its a struggle on both sides to find legitimate relationships.
>>
>>23553902
Contact info?
>>
>>23553899
If Nor Cal ill bite.
>>
>>23553771
yo fuck that guy. i think i may be of service in the sd department. kik me at twylights 23/m
>>
File: hairy asswipe .jpg (709 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
hairy asswipe .jpg
709 KB, 1440x2560
>>23553889
Thank you for your advice!! We should totally be friends! I need a fellow SB (little?) to be friends with. I only sent two nudes and they are ones that I posted on 4chan in the /chub board like 6 months ago so it def wasn't a huge deal for me.

also guess who only blocked him but didn't delete the thread for proof :))
>>
>>23553909
Socskype_4321 is a throwaway I'm willing to post on 4chan. Can add you on my main later.
>>
>>23553902
Tbh I'm p new to it all as well. And I'm not really in it for sugar really. I'm really just looking for a Dd/lg relationships and often SD's come w/that in hand as well as sugar on the side. >>23553920
I currently don't have my phone, but if you're serious you could e-mail me
>>
>>23553921
the one he sent me was similar maybe slightly more edgy. I'd love an sb friend can help prevent situations like this. Skype or kik? If I ever have to use body pics for demanding sd I use two pics I also posted in chubby :)
>>
I'm a young gay male here
Kik:FANtastik12
>>
>>23553940
My skype is a post above yours if you'd like to add me, and we can see if we click.
>>
>>23553945
You are an angel ily ;-; <3 god bless you. feel free to add me on skype, bear.la.boo
>>
>>23553970
added i have the little qt onion
>>
File: wowcat.png (3 KB, 248x160) Image search: [Google]
wowcat.png
3 KB, 248x160
I just met somebody wonderful in this thread.

I hope everybody else has luck as well
>>
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Sexual orientation
Bisexual, female leaning

>Location
Chicagoland

Well, I've never had this type of a relationship before, but the idea of a mistress/master and pet sort of relationship has always appealed to me. I'd love to have a mutual showering of affection in a relationship. I have a ton of love and passion to give! Sexual stuff is obviously totally okay with me.

I know this is a little bit cliche, but anybody clingy. It's totally fine if you like to chat a lot, but I do have things to do sometimes!

>Pic
If you ask, I'll share it with you! But I won't post it in public, sorry.

>Anything else?
I'm a big gamer, and I love animation and writing, so if you wanna talk about either of those things, that's great! Not required though.

>Contact
[email protected]
>>
>>23553964
>>23554540
Must be real pussy destroyers, just giving themselves away like this. They must need consent of the highest degree to slam some pussy to post like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 480x480
>>23554935
>>
39/M/Bi/GA 404

Would like to find a baby to pamper.
Either a sub girl or passable trap
No drama, no BS
>>
>>23550454
Still seeking
>>
SD that had posted previously in this thread. Found someone who seems like a legit SB here, and having good conversation through email. There are actually a few possible real Sugar Babies here. Daddies, just keep weeding through the selfish women. Babies, ignore the fake Daddies and move on. Have to get a few conversations going at once and weed out the bad if you're serious about finding something on 4chan.
>>
Ive had a great lady contact me through here. Can carry on a conversation. Absolutely gorgeous and somewhat local. So far its been great. Conversation, talking about our daily lives. I've yet to help her out financially, but am most likely going to at the end of the month as I have built up a feeling of trust in her and not just a money hungry person.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 750x1334
>Age?
>Gender?
MtF
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Not disclosing here
Money
Broke, thirsty guys
>Pic?
Yes
Don't talk to me if you're broke. Already in a relationship. I'm not interested in you, I'm interested in your money (unless stated otherwise). Tired of basic conversations with guys from these threads turning into their fap material and then they run away without paying when all I even said to begin with was "Hello."
Kik is charlottecherryxo
>>
>tfw daddy issues
Is there a DD/lg thread going on?
I'm not interested in financial support.
>>
>>23555813
What's your contact info? I don't think there's a thread for it yet.
>>
>>23555830
Kik- miaxxy
>>
>>23552184
you still around? been trying to reach you since this morning to continue our convo...
>>
>>23556070
Oh god this is almost the same screenshot the dude we just blasted for scamming girls used. I would avoid.
>>
>>23556105
>>23556105
so a screenshot of a paypal that millions of people use and have money on is an indicator of a guy who ripped you off and made you mad as fuck, stop spamming the thread with your useless shit and bring the salt somewhere else.
>>
>>23554935
What?
>>
>>23556275
No it's a huge redflag. Any man that would post a generic screenshot with a ridiculous balance is sketchy as fuck. I agree with >>23556105
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
99.9% Straight
>Location?
Western NY
You know, I'm not entirely certain. I get bored at work and usually late nights too and it would be nice to have a lovely young lady to talk (and hopefully more!) to.
People who think they know everything.
>Pic?
Later, in private?
I'm long haired and bearded. And I have what has sadly become known as 'dadbod'.
>How can some one contact you?
Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 411x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 411x231
>>23556275
Look I have more than you. Poor fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 670x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 670x174
>>23556425
Lol Woops wrong one
>>
>>23556432
Make it useful and support homeless puppies. http://www.schronisko.elblag.pl/
>>
>>23556434
It's a google image. Like the dudes above. To try and scam girls.
>>
File: hurrdurrrrrr.png (121 KB, 1292x911) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrrrrr.png
121 KB, 1292x911
>>23556448
>>
>>23556482
hey I'm not going to accuse you of lying friend, but that image isn't very good proof either
>>
>>23556432
that paypal picture is of the old theme of paypal, can't use it anymore, the newer version has the theme setting from my screenshots.

you're just jelly af and you should probably add me cause why are you in a SG thread in the first place?
>>
>>23556482
>why are women retarded?
LMAO
>>
>>23556482

5 transactions in march but 16 mil in Paypal. That makes sense. Dear PP- please hang on to my millions of dollars interest free, your friend, a giant dumbass.
>>
>>23556488
It was just the first one on google there are tons. Even ones with the full browser. Your screen shot is not any kind of proof it's just in poor taste.
>>
>>23556512
>>23556498
It's my paypal money, I know it's a lot of money for you but for me it's pocket change, the majority of my capital is in investments and in a bank in switzerland.
>>23556512
Any girl who adds me can ask me to screenshare and log into my account. No problem.
>>
where have the real sugar daddies gone?
>>
>>23556524
This is remarkably stupid bullshit, even by stupid bullshit standards.
>>
File: laughable.jpg (7 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
laughable.jpg
7 KB, 258x196
>>23556544
okay, why are you so jelly and mad?
>>
19/m/uk
gay
looking for a sugar daddy, generally prefer larger/stocky guys

Based in north yorkshire and north east
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 99x94
>>23556602
>>
>Age, 25
>Gender, M
>Sexual Orientation, straight
>Location MI, US
>looking for a younger sugar baby
>Kik, Skype are both wasinizate, email is [email protected]
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (10 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
10 KB, 278x181
bunnjex
[23:45:17] bunnje: Hello.
[23:45:22] Venture: Hi there
[23:45:27] Venture: What's on your mind?
[23:45:35] bunnje: Bucks?
[23:46:09] bunnje: Can I see you first
[23:46:20] Venture: No
[23:46:23] Venture: I don't show my face.
[23:46:29] bunnje: Hands?
[23:46:34] bunnje: So I know you are real?
[23:47:04] Venture: I'm looking for kind, undemanding submissive women
[23:47:10] Venture: so far you're steamrolling the chat
[23:47:25] bunnje: Alright
[23:47:28] bunnje: Good luck
[23:48:17] bunnje: Scammer

- deleted me after this :D

hahahaha

>>23556615
hit the salt mines bro, stop shitposting here :D
>>
>>23556704
>Got 16 million in petty cash
>Cant lock down a cam whore on 4chan
>Sounds legit.
>>
>>23556730
Fuck man, that's a big salt mine you are in! You just don't run out!!
>>
>>23556730
>>23556869

Actually he has a pretty good point. There are entire sites dedicated to this stuff and if that really is your budget you could have a 10/10 slobbering your knob by tomorrow pretty easily, not one of these flakes that populates this pit. It's like being in the market for a Ferrari then complaining that the used car lot you're at doesn't have one.
>>
>>23556927
>>23556927
Some women are stupid, some aren't, met a lot of nice girls on here already, the flakes that populate this pit? so you're saying you know every girl that comes in with the traffic that 4chan has? mm.. honestly you are both two really speculating salty miners and I am enjoying some really good conversations here right now.

Honestly don't need your speculation or opinion, but I guess you are entitled to it, thank god you live in a free country and you're posting on a free board! :)
>>
>>23556927
He's just compensating, you know, for a lack of having a male anatomy. Didn't you know that he gets off from having a bigger bank account than yours? ;)
>>
>>23556977
Someone on seeking arrangment want to send me money on western union. What kind of information do I have to give to get this money? Can it be traced back to me in some way?
>>
File: just cry and keep talk.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
just cry and keep talk.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>23556977
>>
>>23557020
Usually requires a valid photo ID of some kind and all electronic transfers from outside of the US are tracked and monitored by the Feds. Why do you think the drug cartels still send cash through mules?
>>
>>23557046
hmm but I am not in US. I am in Europe.
And the guy that wants to send me money is also in Europe. So Western Union asks for photo verification? Can't I just get some online code? And then for me to to deposit it on my paypal or something?
Is there also other
>>
>>23557070
He is talking out of his ass, you need to just bring your ID with you, yes they will check the photo to validate the ID but the only thing he'll ever have is your name, if you dont want YOUR name then ask a friend or a random person for a sum of the money to have it be sent to them and take it out at the western union approved bank/store or an actual WU office.

They will ask you for all the details of the sender too which will be his name and such.
>>
>>23553566
>>23553771
certified fuckboy right there
>>
Fuck. Fuck you scamming cunts. Fuck you for so easily toying with me and taking advantage of my good nature. I give and give and what do I get in return? Ignored. I get promises, never to be kept. I get lies. Its turned me cynical and bitter. Conratulations. You've done it! You've taken a generous guy who loved to give and you've destroyed him. Fuck you cunts. Ill never give you jack shit again. Stay the fuck away from this thread. Its poison.
>>
>>23558467
Here is an idea? Dont trust people without getting to know them first?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
Phoenix
Sub willing to do as I say, m/f

Prefer female or femboy

long term relationship

>Pic?
not now

I just want someone who is okay with a casual situation who can be available when asked and has a place ready to play.

[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 609x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 609x857
>Age?

>Gender?
M

>Sexual Orientation?
Strait

>Nationality?
Vietnamese (if It matters to you)

>Location?
Mars

A woman who doesn't snore and knows all the early Pokemon rap songs by heart. Someone who is passionate and ambitious. Someone sort of like my mom? *~*

Druggie, parent hating, lazy and depressed woman with no professional drive.

>Pic?
Taken 3 weeks ago on my way to Hawaii for an open mic.

I try to travel a lot and perform shows/open mics (I'm a hip hop singer) for a startup in downtown. Outside of my hobby I work full time in support at a tech company and I love to run and exercise as well as read creepypastas.

I like to: visit beautiful places, dress In style for the perfect evening, nom on delicious ordourves and finally have great sax.

[email protected]
>>
>>23558467
It would've been more original if you just had copy pasta'd the following:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>23559318
Let's play spot the faggot
>>
do women like men who write books?

give mine a read

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%77%68%65%72%65%20%63%61%6e%20%49%20%64%6f%77%6e%6c%6f%61%64%20%63%68%69%6c%64%20%70%6f%72%6e%20%61%6e%64%20%68%6f%77%20%63%61%6e%20%49%20%6b%69%6c%6c%20%74%68%65%20%70%72%65%73%69%64%65%6e%74
>>
looking for a serious, nice guy to be with

i'm alright looking(not fat or anything) and just want someone serious who wouldn't waste my time and could spoil me if i deserve it

my kik is qtkates
>>
Dear Lord... what a trainwreck this thread has turned into.
>>
>>23559856
All thanks to this idiot >>23556275 who is also >>23553566 less scamming please more daddy/baby connections <3
>>
>>23559856
This thread's a tragic display of desperate people taking advantage of each other.
>>
>>23559856
>>23560140
>>23560283
the salt is real, if you don't like it just fuck off?
>>
>>23560295
It's not salt to warn the girls about an insane kid posing as a sd and blackmailing/threatening them. Every time you reply it just further proves who you are so keep it up. Everyone knows now anyways.
>>
>>23560331
You have no proof of accusing anyone so why don't you take your baseless claims and fictional accusations and shove them up your ass.

I've paid 6 girls already and I honestly don't care to prove anything to you, if you don't have any evidence to support your claims other than your pathethic browser detective skills please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>23560357
There is evidence. Where are these so called girls of yours?
>>
>>23560357
>proof

That's not the point. You're acting like a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum, and that's not a desirable trait in a sugar daddy. Most sugar babies are looking for a daddy who is kind and caring.
>>
>>23560401
I'm the child? I merely posted and got attacked by a bunch of sweaty nerds also you should probably look up the definition of sugar daddy son, if you want I can provide a picturebook for you to read if you have trouble reading.
>>
>>23560404
These replies are identical to all your other replies with different handles. You cannot help yourself and that's what reveals your identity each time. Go somewhere else. We all already know here. You can come back with 10 new skype names or kiks but you mentally can't stop yourself from reacting like this so it will always be obvious.
>>
>>23560427
I think you are very confused and jelly, I bet you are some kid who is on easter break with 10 dollars in your bank account and IS the actual scammer. just begone pest
>>
>>23560449
Jesus dude stop replying and get some mental help. Anyone that was actually a successful adult would not be sitting here acting this way and replying to trolls. Either they aren't trolls and you are guilty or you are just mentally the age of a toddler. Either scenario proves you aren't a successful older male prepared to handle a sugarbaby relationship.
>>
>>23560470
Here's the sugar daddy services giving me eligibility now too? wow this thread is more complicated than I thought haha!
>>
>>23560404
One of the most important things sugar babies look for in a daddy is emotional maturity and guidance. So far you're not doing a very good job conveying that.
>>
>>23560473
Yeah, you keep saying that over and over like a broken record, maybe one day someone will actually give a shit :D
>>
>>23560476
Look friend, I make great money and I'm in my mid-twenties. I worked in wealth management prior to my current position. Barring your glaring maturity issues, nobody keeps over $16mm liquid and in an account generating no interest. Apart from the glaring security issues, it's stupid to the point of being ludicrous. I understand that it's "pocket change" to you. But nobody with that much money got there being a literal retard. It would have to represent significantly less than 1% of your net worth to make you treat it that way. You're not worth $1.6b. Nobody in that realm would be aware of, let alone use, "salty." If you're trolling, you're doing a stellar job. If you're not, this is hilarious.

Not a sugar daddy; just pop in these threads from time to time to see what the people are like. Pretty much exactly what I figured. Also some great insight into why girls with dad issues are into me. Thanks, all.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf
>Sexual Orientation?
???
>Location?
Washington
someone to take care of me and use me up.
scammers and generally mean people.
>Pic?
will share pics on snapchat after a few questions or something.
I'm super submissive and get off on the idea of giving others pleasure even if I get no physical pleasure, if we build a connection (you being nice to me, and/or buying me things) I will almost do anything you ask me to.
>snapchat?
mandieswithfrog
>>
>>23560583
Are you fucking blind? it's 16 Million not billion and you say that paypal has security issues? haha you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>23560647
Oh look a supposed billionaire that can't read or do math. He said it would have to be 1% of your networth. You have an awful lot of time to argue on 4chan for a successful millionaire.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female.
>Sexual Orientation?
No preference.
>Location?
New York City.
I'm not quite sure yet. This is my first time attempting this sort of relationship. I love being a companion / taking care of others and talking though.
Fakes. Also not looking for those that're horribly clingy. If you're wanting someone to mother you, that's fine - just let me know!
>Pic?
If you show me yours.
I have tattoos/nipple piercings and am chubby (working on getting the weight off because I hate how I look) so if you're not into that - it's probably for the best you don't message me! I'm rather open to the BDSM lifestyle and am rather curious about ddlg - can't knock it if you haven't tried it mentality.

If we were to meet-up, I can't host as my rental agreement wouldn't allow me to have anyone over.

Leave your kik because last time I posted in a thread, I got spammed.
>>
>>23560690
Alongstoryago on kik
>>
>>23560658
No I am well aware of what he is saying, and I am saying it's 16 mil in my paypal and not billions, the interest rate of 16 million doesn't matter to me most of my capital is in gold and natural resources this is the very last of my USD but why would I have to explain myself to you guys, you just keep specualting and have no evidence or proof and keep going on and on, anyone willing to add me is free to get payment first straight into your paypal if that's what puts your mind at ease but I have already found a really nice girl that I am sure things will work out with.

And yeah, I have an awful lot of time because I'm retired you dumb cunt.
>>
>>23560713
>doesn't have anything to prove to people on the internet
>not lying guise fuk u cunt for calling out muh retardation

yet you just keep posting so looks like you're trying p hard to prove it kid
>>
>>23555672
>>23555674

After having gone through many flakes (talk for one day/msg max, then disappears), I've finally found a possible SB. We're already making plans to meet.

Let's hope we're not all talking about the same SB because that would suck.
>>
>>23560713
Please stop shitting up the thread. If you found a nice girl then go. You have no reason to be here and you're probably continuing to embarrass her. Or you are actually the guy most of the thread is claiming you to be.
>>
>>23560713
I'm gonna break down how I know you're not worth shit.

>16 mil in my paypal and not billions,
I'm aware. I stated that in order for you to act like the child you are, that $16mm would have to represent around 1% of your worth. Pegging you somewhere around $1.6 billion.

>the interest rate of 16 million doesn't matter to me
Only an idiot would say that, as USD lose about 2% of their value each year on average. Having that PayPal account costs you around $320,000 per year.

>most of my capital is in gold and natural resources
You wouldn't use the word capital for this. You also wouldn't be managing your own money, as this sort of wealth comes from other business ventures but managing it is a full-time job. You would simply say "money." Businesses and people investing in them use capital. Also, if you're really in gold and "natural resources" (I assume you meant fossil fuels), you should fire whoever is managing your money. You've taken a fucking beating the last few years.

>this is the very last of my USD but why would I have to explain myself to you guys
So you're in another country? Or are you in Forex? Because salty is an American slang term.

>And yeah, I have an awful lot of time because I'm retired you dumb cunt
Lol

>I have already found a really nice girl that I am sure things will work out with.
Double lol
>>
>>23560794
You can break things down and keep speculating and babbling on about what your pathethic thoughts are, honestly waste as much time as you want shitposting in the thread.

capital1
ˈkapJt(ə)l
noun

wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person or organization
synonyms: money, finance(s), funds, the wherewithal, the means, assets, wealth, resources, reserves, deep pockets, stock, principal;

You should probably visit autismspeaks.com and figure out if you got an extra chromosome

>>23560780
I am not egging on this conversation, they just wont stop posting bullshit and pretend they know anything about me, my actions and economics.

Honestly speculate all you want, give me your email and we can settle this in real if you want.
>>
>>23560840
>they know anything about me, my actions and economics.

Your usage of capital is, in a very technical and dictionary sense, correct. It's similar to someone stating they're nauseated instead of nauseous. The first person is correct. The second is better versed in expected usage. Like "economics." You shouldn't really use it that way. You sound like you're trying to shoehorn words into your sentence that you think lend credibility.

Why would my email let you settle something in real life? Are you asking to fight? I'm in northeast Pennsylvania. If you're close, we can meet for drinks sometime. If you're bluffing about your wealth, I'll teach you how to meet, speak to, and gain the interest of women. If you're not lying, I'll make you at least $1mm more managing your money. It's a win win.
>>
>>23560780
It won't stop, the lul'z will keep on rollin'! Proud Mary keeps on trollin'!
>>
>>23560887
haha I have nothing else to say
>>
>>23560926
Then why did you post again?
>>
>>23560955
Because you're a huge faggot
>>
File: 20151123_182956.jpg (671 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151123_182956.jpg
671 KB, 1920x1080
(Transgender MtF)Last time I did this I didn’t really find what I was looking for so some copypasta. I am tired of being a 19 year old male living in a small country town, so I have decided that I want to spend my summer in ANY CITY IN THE US, find a summer job or an internship somewhere and take HRT to become a girl. I have not started HRT yet. I am looking for someone out there who would like to have a live in “slave” type situation going on. Or just some cool transgirls I can live with for a bit. I would like to work in the morning-afternoon or take a community college class, and live with you during the night. I would be your maid and cook and bdsm slave. I will always be dressed up in girl clothes (maid outfit, fetishwear, dresses) or nude in your place no exceptions .Hopefully I can find someone on here that is willing to be my master. I like almost everything except pain, being videotaped or recorded or photographed, and shit I’m fine with everything else. Stats= 145 lbs white male (soon female) nerd. I will probably be playing video games, magic the gathering, or watching anime all night when I am not working or having fun with you. I like being shared. I am bisexual. I plan to be a slave June and July. No face pics until i get to know you. Please contact me for more information. KIK= 145io83
>>
>>23560690
Schwarzesbitte is my kik. I'm 30 and from NYC too.
>>
File: tumblr_o42i10MWlC1ukxdcgo1_1280.png (582 KB, 900x940) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o42i10MWlC1ukxdcgo1_1280.png
582 KB, 900x940
hi everyone ~ my name is maru and i'm a small little catgirl (im not underage but i like to pretend im 9!!) looking for a daddy to spoil me and take care of me. online at first preferably. i'm willing to send pics and stuff in exchange for money as well but i need to know youre not going to scam me. i cosplay, so i'm willing to cosplay characters for you and take pics and stuff, however risque cosplays are probably a no no. im not looking for just sex stuff preferably, i want a mutually beneficial relationship, but if it turns into me just sending pics for money thats ok.
message me on kik at lolkillmeplz if interested... no fuckboys with no money plz..
funfact: i always wear my cat ears <3 they make me feel safe
>>
>>23562816
Where are you located roughly?
>>
Any gay submissive SD around? I'm dating and severely undersexed and I want a older man who will let me breed his ass whenever I want and spoil me
>>
File: tumblr_o4ie6ktqQb1tjx96lo1_400.gif (1 MB, 343x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ie6ktqQb1tjx96lo1_400.gif
1 MB, 343x480
>>23562837
i live in south-east US ! (est timezone..)
>>
>>23562816
I'd like to contact you via email please. Can you post a dummy email? Serious inquiry from someone with quite a bit of SD experience.
>>
>>23549672
Bump
>>
>>23562816
>>23562872
Guy or girl?
>>
>>23560690
Kik: likthekikplz
>>
>>23550212
Still haven't found the right daddy.

Though I want to thank all the polite anons who messaged me, good luck finding what you're looking for.
>>
File: 1984039.jpg (82 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1984039.jpg
82 KB, 450x600
>>23562994
[email protected]
>>23563112
Full cis girl
>>
>>23563601

Thank you, emailed.
>>
>Gender? Male 29 years
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? Denver Colorado
>What are you looking for? Sugar baby
>What are you NOT looking for? Unattractive women and negative women
>Pic? Happy to share when you email me
>How can some one contact you? email [email protected]
>>
>>23549726
Exactly how I see it. A sugar baby is someone I feel the responsibility to care for and protect. A precious treasure.
>>
>>23550454
Hi Iam still seeking a sugar babby
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
us
a nice daddy to teach me and help support me so i can live comfortably through college
purely sexual relationship
>Pic?
if we get along
i spend a lot of my time working out and playing videogames so a guy who also likes those things would be nice.
kik/skype: HydroChu
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
chicago
Something online,open to irl
dick pics
>Pic?
not here
Nothing comes to mind
kik:ohhellokittenx
>>
Avoid [email protected]
Clearly a waste of time and a real disappointment
>>
>>23563446
Out of curiosity, what were the reasons none were suitable? I can understand rejecting manchildren who sperg out like the anon in this thread, but what about the polite ones?
>>
File: IMG_20160201_211442.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_211442.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi-curious
>Location?
England
A cute local guy to take me shopping and spoil me rotten, preferably 25-30
Long distance relationships, guys with no time
>Pic?

I've had a couple of boring relationships and nothing else so I have very little experience, but love to experiment :3
If you're nice and local I'll ask for yours :)
>>
>Age?
20s
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight but I wouldn't be opposed to a sugar momma. However I only like straight men and I'd prefer not to waste anyone's time.
>Location?
United States east coast.
A sugar daddy that will care and provide for me in exchange for a well behaved submissive baby.
Scammers demanding nudes or sexting. Married men. Men that just want a paid camwhore.
>Pic?
Will send if we get along well but for a description I am very pale, kind of soft, light hair with light eyes, taller(so I prefer taller men), quiet, well mannered, smart, loyal, nurturing, and very feminine.
I really want a relationship where I feel protected and cherished in exchange I want to fufill everyone of your fantasies while providing you emotional support and company. I am very open sexually and love to perform well to please you.
Email first [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_20160326_103040.jpg (261 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_103040.jpg
261 KB, 1200x1600
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Hetero
>Location?
France
I don't know D:
Sexual messages
Yes
kik:pillc
>>
>>23565328
That's a bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off
>>
>>23565333
What is my strategy? I don't get it
>>
>>23555813
Still looking.
>>
>>23565481
alongstoryago on kik if you are still around.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 960x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 960x552
20F newbie SB here. Computer broke so I'm looking for some help, desperately need a new one!

I'm looking for a genuine connection. I want to enjoy a real bond with someone- just with some perks. I'm looking for an older, preferably nerdy guy who wants to have an emotional bond. I'm not looking to be a cam girl, if you're just interested in a show and not a relationship, there are websites for that.

Only able to kik at the moment, I'll be able to Skype once I have a working computer again! Contact me at sad.guts :~)
>>
>>23565302
You are beautiful :)
>>
>>23565738
Posting a location might help.
>>
>>23565746
Why thank you :3
>>
Bump'n'dump
>>
>>23565738
Add me >>23565627
>>
Serious sugardaddy here Kik: sakolicous
>>
sakolicious
>>
>>23565070

Could you post an email? I'd like to get a hold of you to chat there first., Dummy account is fine.
>>
>>23565318
where on the east coast?
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.