[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slutty females of /soc/. How would you react if your partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: 11.jpg (91 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
91 KB, 830x553
Slutty females of /soc/.

How would you react if your partner told you he got off to the idea of you with other men?

If you were up for fucking other men, would you let him fuck other women?
>>
I'd be happy with it but worried he was using it as a ploy to sleep with another girl.
>>
>>23545436
Wouldn't be worth it because I don't want him to fuck other women.
>>
>>23545506
What if you didn't have to
>>
Fug I wish I was that girl
>>
Any girls here into gangbangs or being forced to show off for others?
>>
>>23545490
What if the girls he fucked were just randoms that he had no real attachment to beyond sex?
>>
I'm married and our relationship is open. We have a girlfriend that we share and we both also have the freedom to be with anyone else that we want..... Whether it's just for sex or side relationships.

My husband doesn't sleep around much at all except for with our girlfriend and she doesn't sleep with anyone but us.... I, on the other hand, regularly have sex with random men. In fact, I'll often spend a night out getting fucked by other men and go home and the girlfriend will clean the cum off of me with her tongue while the husband fucks me or her or switches between us.

We love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>23545843
In fact, we are currently driving to a hotel in another city where we will spend several days together.... I'll be going to sex clubs and meeting up with men pretty much every night, while we'll spend the daytime hours spending time together and enjoying each other.
>>
>>23545843
>>23545863
Sounds sort of depraved desu.
>>
>>23545863
How can your feelings toward your husband can be ultra strong with this kind of relationship ?
What make him so special that you dont want to be with another men ?
>>
That would be the jackpot
>>
>>23545863
>>23545843
That sounds amazing. BF and I have a girl in mind we would love to have join us, no idea how to initiate it though... she is cute and I think it'd work but idk. How'd you convince the other girl to join as more than just friends?

>>23546024
when your SO has enough confidence and love of you that he doesn't mind or enjoys you being able to fuck other people that just shows how amazing they are. Why would we want to leave our man when we have it that good already? Sex is just sex, other guys are just for extra fun not so that we run away and stay with them forever.
>>
>>23546094
Doesn't it make you think less of a prospective boyfriend if he wants you to fuck other men?
>>
>>23545436
forgot to answer OP.

Would be great, currently have that actually. Though it has been years since I've done anything with another guy, mostly at the moment I want to find another girl, been with enough guys but only ever kissed a girl, I want more and plus then we could share her.

Also yes, if I can hook up with other men he can hook up with other women, though if she was bi and he didn't tell me so I could join I'd be pissed
>>
>>23546104
feel when no 18 year old girl to corrupt with your gf.
>>
>>23546095
Well i would probably let my "gf" go outside and find other mens to fuck if i DONT care about her...
This is not a question of confidence, but i couldnt be in love with someone who want other mens, i want to be so amazing for her that she dont even feel the need to fuck other people, if im not good enough, what the point ?

For me an "open" relationship is more or less à FWB situation, there is no difference
>>
>>23545436
>How would you react if your partner told you he got off to the idea of you with other men?
Leave.
>>
>>23546570
>For me an "open" relationship is more or less à FWB situation, there is no difference

I can't help but agree with this. It would be difficult to truly imagine I could do it to a girl I loved.
>>
>>23546024
I have a connection with my husband that I am completely uninterested in having with anyone else.... We work together very well and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. There may be other people that I enjoy on the side but he's the only one that I'll really be with. I love and adore him beyond imagine.
>>
>>23547083
And how do you feel about him having girls to enjoy on the side?
>>
>>23546095
She has been a close friend for a while and it really wasn't much of a leap.... We pretty much just talked about how we were interested in having a girlfriend, someone for both of us to have a relationship with and to enjoy sexually, and he 'jokingly' said that she would be perfect and she was agreeable to the idea.... She now lives with us and we consider part of the family.
>>
>>23547083
then why do you feel the need to seek sex outside the relationship ? If he's not satisfying you then he's not perfect... and then you should seek someone more compatible, no ?
>>
>>23547097
I don't mind it at all. We're honest and upfront with each other about everything that we do.... For the most part, it's just sex and occasionally enjoying another persons company... And our relationship is much more than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 960x1280
>>23545436
I would love this I would want to be part of it though... Anyone like this in the 818? Sorry only white guys
>>
>>23547104
Because sex is sex and our relationship is much more complex then that.... As for perfection: No one is perfect, no couples are perfect. He does satisfy me in the ways that I need him to but I will never be a sexually monogamous person and neither will he.
>>
>>23547108
hmm when i read you, sure you seem to care a lot about your husband, but i don't really "see" love behind thoses post.
It's like you have sex with your best friend, that's not love, that's just friendship +
What in that "connection" with him make this connection special ? what's the difference with a really good friend you'd have sex with ? What's the difference with a good FWB that you enjoy the company ?

i'm not judging you, i just try to understand how your feelings work, because for me it's just impossible.
As i said previously, sure i can be in "open relationship" but i'll never love her as much i love someone in a monogamist relationship, the bond are just stronger (for me).

>>23547129
yeah yeah, sex is sex, but sex with someone you love is really different and waaay stronger (feeling wise) than a ONS, don't you think ?
>>
>>23547129
i'm happy for you Anonette if you're happy.
I even understand how can swingers works and enjoy their lifestyle, because they have sex together all the times but sometimes with other people, for me, that's just bring fun, but the couple is still monogamist.
But a complete open relationship ? Damn...

"Hey baby, where are you going ?
- Oh don't worry, i'm going to suck Chad's dick tonight and maybe one of his friend too, see you later honey ! i love you !
- o-ok, s-see you later b-baby, love you too."

it's kind of funny.
>>
>>23545490
If you're happy to sleep with other men, wouldn't it be hypocritical to begrudge him that?
Sounds accusatory, just curious.

>>23545843
Based anonette killing thread's powerless cuck fantasies with realistic relationships since 2k16.

>>23546104
Based.
>>
File: 2nbhu10.gif (2 MB, 374x211) Image search: [Google]
2nbhu10.gif
2 MB, 374x211
>>23547184
>realistic relationships
>>
I've had sex with a black dude because my boyfriend at the time asked me to.

Started out as a blowjob and then a few weeks later he asked me to let him fuck me while he watched.

It's pretty weird but it's his fetish I guess so whatever.

I wouldn't want him to have sex with other girls though because I'm not into that.
>>
>>23547212
>I can't understand, therefore it can't possibly be real
Are you religious, by chance?
>>
>>23547235
Don't worry about that, your boyfriend is too pathetic to get another girl.

>>23547250
>Misreading my intent
I actually meant that outlier relationships are not good representations of realism. Go be offended somewhere else.
>>
>>23547250
are you retarded by any chance?

not him/ her but I can assure you that some cuck relationship isnt a "realistic" or a normal one
>>
>>23547263
>outlier relationships
>communication and open conduct
Apples meet oranges.
Real relationships are not cuck fantasy relationships. This is my point.

>>23547266
It's realistic if they make it work.
But you missed my point. I was saying the cuck relationship meme isn't realistic, because it's impossible for a relationship to subsist off of
>girl gets fucked
>guy jacks off
>everything in between revolves around various ways to find guys to fuck her and guy being at home thinking about it
>>
>>23547307
This has nothing to do with cuck fantasy relationships. That's you bringing it into this. I'm saying that that example of a real relationship, is not a representation of normal relationships. To be perfectly honest, I would bet on that post being a big fat phony. Better odds than a hand of 21 in Reno.
>>
>>23547235
Why would you do something like that just because he asked?

It sounds awful.
>>
>>23547139
I've had plenty of FWBs over the years and I can honestly say that he's much more than that... Whether you "see" it or not is besides the point, since the only observations that you can make on our relationship is based on what I say here... Relationships like the one that my husband and I have aren't for everyone, obviously, and if it's not for you, it's hard to understand.

The fact of the matter is that I can make love to my husband in ways that I never could with anyone else... I'm able to separate the physical aspects of my relationship with him from what I do with other men and he's able to do so as well. At the end of it all, I'll always return to him, and he'll always return to me... And not just because of sex, but because we make each other happy, we understand each other in ways that other people don't and we have a very high amount of trust in one another. He can make me laugh and cry in ways that no one else can and I can do the same for him.

What we have is not a FWB relationship. If that was all it was, I never would have married him, just as I never married any of the other men that I had such arrangements with.

And yes, sex with him is different. Of course it is. He's my husband and I love and adore him... When I say "sex is sex", I'm referring to the other men that I have sex with, and he knows and understands that I don't see it as anything more than that... Just as I know that he doesn't when he has sex with other women.
>>
>>23547161
Let me put it this way: Yes, we have an open relationship, but we also have boundaries as to what that means, as do most people involved in open relationships... I occasionally spend time with other men. Go on dates with them, but the man that spend that time with always knows ahead of time that I am married and that any relationship that we end up having will have its limits... We can spend time together, enjoy each others company, all of the things that other couples do together... We may even end up caring for one another, but at the end of the day, my relationship with my husband comes first. I have ended relationships with other men because they wanted more from me than I was willing to offer... Some of those men, on the other hand, ended up becoming friends with my husband and we would all spend time together on occasion. I have one man like that currently, actually... We enjoy spending time together: Going out to eat, the occasional movie, and so on, and I also spend nights at his house and we have sex.. On some weekends, he comes over and he and my husband have a few drinks together and hang out. My husband understands that he is someone that I enjoy spending time with, that I have sex with, and that I care for but he also knows that I always end up coming home to him and that it's because, despite my relationship with anyone else, it's him that I love.

It's more like:
"Hey honey, I'm going out with ______ for a date tonight. I probably won't be home until pretty late, or tomorrow morning at the latest."
OR - "Hey honey, I'm heading out for a while tonight. I love you and I'll either see you later tonight or tomorrow."

"Okay, I hope that you have fun and I'll see you later."
We kiss, and I leave.
>>
>>23548543
>>23548476

I'm also >>23547129 and >>23545843

I've used multiple devices and connections today, so it has changed a few times.
>>
>>23548550
Is the best sex you've ever had with hubby or with one of your lovers.
>>
>>23546570
thing is you can be a amazing partner and have an amazing sex life but that doesn't stop our natural desire to be attracted to other people. That combined with the attraction of flirting and seducing new people is half the fun. With your long term SO there is really no more of that tension, my BF can take me anytime and does. When I dress sexy I know he will react, when he grabs my ass he knows I will love it. That playful testing and teasing of a new relationship isn't there so the rush of the hunt or successful seduction doesn't happen. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm 100% happy with what I get from my BF, but you can't pretend you can get everything from one person. I'm probably explaining this bad but whatever.

tl;dr the rush of a new person is fun, and that is why I ever got with another guy. I've only ever fucked with other guys 1-3 times before having my fill and moving on. It's not about finding a long term thing. Not for me anyway, I will reiterate I'm just speaking for myself here.

Now with a girl, well that I would love to have a long term thing because we could all share and be together at the same time.

>>23547083
this

>>23547099
Oh that sounds so nice. Lucky. Really hope to find that one day.

>>23547003
why did you start the thread OP? Curious? Are you on the fence about trying this?
>>
>>23549612
I just like slutty girls whose sexual appetites cannot be sated.
>>
>>23549639
but you wouldn't date one?
>>
>>23549642
Sure I'd date one. I have dated similar girls in the past. Without the actual sluttyness.
>>
>>23548476
>>23548543
>>23548550

do you have a thowaway email or something like that i could ask you some more questions on?
>>
>>23545436

I'm not female but I have a long term female partner who I live with and we have an open relationship heading slowly towards poyamoury and have had semi-bi threesomes with the same guy twice. I very much enjoy the idea and the reality of her with other guys but she has not yet been with another guy when I haven't been there. Neither of us have had 'dates' with other people since being together.

I have also done a lot of foreplay with a couple of girls separately. We're currently looking for another girl to play with together but it's proving a lot harder than finding a guy.

fucking other people in no way detracts from my relationship and it makes me sad when people break up because of infidelity. Deceiving and cheating on your partner is wrong, but I strongly believe we're not all cut out to be monogamous and our culture forces us to believe that if we want to sleep with others there's something wrong with our relationship when it's often not the case.

I'm halfway through reading "The Ethical Slut" and apart from all the stuff about poly relationships it's teaching me a lot about myself and how to deal with my feelings in a constructive way. I'd recommend it to anyone even if you have no interest in open relationships.
>>
>>23545843
This is hot. I envy your relationship so damn much. My gf is ultra jealous :( </3
>>
Anyone into this in the Orlando area?

22/m here
>>
>>23545863
>>23545843
this is disgusting i wish you die.
>>
>>23550591
we're all gonna die darling, enjoy your empty fapping life :o)
>>
My gfs other bf organizes gang bang abductions for her
>>
>>23545843
Wow, I'm a female and I've been discussing with my fiance having an open relationship. Your arangement sounds really interesting.
>>
>>23550669
>Gang bang abductions

What's that.
>>
>>23545436
If he told me he got off on the idea of me with other guys, I'd just tell him about guys I'd been with and be descriptive and dirty. If that wasn't enough, I'd probably pick out guys we see in public and tell him what I'd do to that guy. If he wants me to actually have sex with a rando, I'd probably rethink the relationship depending on how long we've dated.
>>
File: 1458618794199.jpg (25 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1458618794199.jpg
25 KB, 420x236
>>23550669
>My gfs other bf organizes gang bang abductions for her
There's no part of that sentence that isn't horrible.
>>
>>23549958

I do now: [email protected]
>>
>>23550591

And I wouldn't wish death on you no matter what your life choices were... So who, exactly, is the most disgusting human being here?
>>
>>23550042
Thanks. :P If you're both into it, why not at least give it a try? You don't have to do it to the extent that we do but swinging could be a starting point.... Or just sharing her with another guy, even if it only ends up being once.
>>
>>23550789
If it sounds like something that you'd both be up for, why not? Start out slowly so that you can both figure out what, exactly, you're open to and establish your limits. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, and it can just be a memory of "wilder" times together. :)
>>
I like the idea and my BF often says he would love to see me fuck other people but I think he is too jealous for it to actually happen. Fun to talk about and fantasize about during sex, maybe not as fun to do IRL.
>>
>>23552873
That's a decision not to be lightly taken
>>
>>23545436
You are a whore aren't you?
>>
>>23545843
Kill yourself now slut
>>
I actually need help with this .
If anyone is in the southern California border with Mexico.
My girl and I would like to try it
>>
>>23554976
It's cute that you think that calling me a slut will somehow hurt me... I know what I am and I'm perfectly fine with it, as are the people in my life that matter... So why, exactly, would I kill myself?
>>
>>23550669
>gang bang abductions

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>23549612
>Now with a girl, well that I would love to have a long term thing because we could all share and be together at the same time.

This thread has given me the biggest fucking stiffy....

My Ultimate fantasy is to have a harem of maybe 5 or 6 women ranging in age from 16-50.

The older girls get to teach the younger recruits how to satisfy me and eagerly enjoy them for themselves. None of the sex is protected and I make them all pregnant as often as possible.

No other men tolerated, although the older girls would be allowed side relationships once they had finished being bred.
>>
File: 1416755128645.png (332 KB, 546x463) Image search: [Google]
1416755128645.png
332 KB, 546x463
My ex had posted an ad on craiglist while we were dating looking for a guy to have sex with me (he used pics of me on the ad too), then showed me all the replies and asked what I thought. He picked out a guy for me and I went over and we fucked for an hour or hour and a half. We took pics too as that is what my boyfriend wanted us to do. I'm single now but I personally liked the experience and would be open to doing it again, however part of me also would rather keep sex in the relationship.
>>
>>23556054
>however part of me also would rather keep sex in the relationship.

What part of you is that and why?
>>
>>23556059
It's a lot different with someone you really love and care for desu
>>
My ex just wanted cuck all the time, he wanted me to fuck other men and show him pics and videos, he didn't even want to have sex with me anymore, just be cucked and allowed to cum once in awhile when I said so.

I wasn't interested and we were together 4 years, when he wouldn't stop talking about it we broke up.
>>
>>23556066
iktf, i think.

it sounds like something you'd do more with a fuckbuddy than your actual girlfriend or wife.

>>23556073
Dayum.
>>
>>23556073

He obviously had a sexualised inferiority complex.
Not many women find that attractive in a man.
A woman will only put up with that if he is a very capable financial provider, but even then she will hold no real respect for him.
>>
>>23556093
Yeah, having sex with someone you love is great obviously. However when I went to meet up with the guy who responded to my ex's ad it was just different in a good way. It was very exciting meeting a stranger for just sex, nothing between us besides wanting to get off.

My boyfriend at the time also enjoyed the pics and knowing I actually went to do it.
>>
>>23556098
We both worked and put equal parts into the relationship, he was incredibly submissive and I actually enjoyed being sexually dominant but when it crossed over into him wanting to be a sissy and get cucked, not wanting sex with me and whatnot I just lost all interest. You love someone you want to be able to fuck them and it just made me feel like shit so yeah, didn't work out.
>>
>>23556109

He sounds like he was very close to being homosexual.
He was probably looking to live his fantasy of being fucked by a guy, vicariously through you.
>>
>>23556126
He was bisexual, which again I don't have a problem with. I am also bisexual. If he wanted to experiment I would of had no issues, I encouraged that kind of openess.
>>
>>23556103
Is it in your character to be slutty or was that something quite outside the norm for you?
>>
>>23556136
It was very outside the norm for me. I wouldn't say I was ever "slutty" before that or anything.
>>
>>23556109

What a pity.

I'm a switch and I do enjoy being utterly destroyed and humiliated and it makes finding a healthy relationship where that is factored in... difficult. How can a girl make fun of the guy who is supposed to hold her afterward? Does it eventually erode respect? So many fucking implications and complications because of fetishes. It's really ridiculous.

Usually what ends up happening is a FWB will do that sort of stuff for me, and that'll only happen every few days, or weeks. Then I'd concentrate on having a stable relationship with my partner. It's all predicated by cheating, which is fun, but also makes me feel nasty.

It also sucks because you seemed to legitimately enjoy it until he crossed a line. Which I understand, a line I've danced, and even fallen over before myself, with that, or different desires. Having grown up a lot (ie learning how real reciprocal relationships function) since those days, I'm ready to find it again and I don't know how to go about it.

I want my cake, all the time, and you're supposed to get a girl a steak, so to speak.
>>
>>23556145
That just makes it more appealing I think. Part of the appeal can be the idea of turning a typically shy girl into somebody who craves cock in a way she didn't before. Of course that's mostly fantasy but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.
>>
File: 1442197011083.jpg (22 KB, 720x253) Image search: [Google]
1442197011083.jpg
22 KB, 720x253
>>23556148

Holy shit you guys my ID color is basically the exact same as the text box, HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>23556155
Yeah I get it.

However, I don't think that was my ex's intention of wanting it for me. I think he just liked the idea or thought of someone else fucking me.

I know for me personally, how taboo and different it was for me made it really exciting and enjoyable.
>>
>>23556148
I would happily of kept on dominating him and enjoyed it, I also didn't lose any respect for him because of his submissive tendencies, I understand sexuality and don't really feel like because he wanted to be humiliated and played with he didn't deserve my respect, he was/is still a great provider, a good person, someone who made me laugh and kept me sane. It's a shame it went down the road it did because I could of been with him long haul.
>>
>>23556167
I get that too. It's attractive.

How old were you when it happened and how old are you now?
>>
>>23556159
This is actually impressive never before seen
>>
>>23556177
I was 18 but turning 19 3 months later. Now I'm 20, turning 21 soon.
>>
>>23556176
Right but a woman wants to feel desired and wanted by the man she loves. And I'm guessing because your boyfriend became so inured on cuck stuff you lost that element.

What aspects of it did you enjoy, exactly? To me it sounds like he watched too much porn.
>>
>>23556185
That's... Quite young.

Got an email?
>>
>>23556176

Hey, you sound like a really excellent person. You're not gonna have any trouble finding what you want. Don't worry, that's not smug /r9k/ talk, you really do have this in the bag.

At second glance, I phrased my thoughts poorly. It's just difficult to find a girl that shares my interests, truly understands and complements me on taste and perspective, AND has those fetishes, PLUS your kind of common sense about them. This sort of "community" can be uh, unstable, I guess myself included.
>>
>>23556197
I liked the power, the control, I liked making him hard to the point he was aching and begging. I enjoyed coming up with creative ways to torture and tease him. I loved when he worshiped my body, I loved watching him squirm and beg when I would force or withhold orgasms. It was all just really wonderful. I agree, he was very much a porn watcher. He would sneak his phone into the bathroom to watch porn when he was going to shower and stuff, it happened all the time.
>>
>>23556210
Yes, of course!

[email protected]
>>
>>23556215
Porn can condition you to enjoy certain sorts of things with long term usage. Like anything else it becomes habitual and you associate sexual pleasure with those particular paraphilias.

You were remarkably tolerant. All things considered.

Cuckolding seems like a step too far for me personally. Not sure about you.
>>
>>23556214
I am in another relationship and it is a good one but the sex is really vanilla and infrequent. It's the only real problem.

Thank you for the kind words, I understand what you mean, I have been in 'the life' since I was 16 and I very much get how unstable it can be.
>>
>>23556237
It was, which is why we split up.
>>
>>23556249
I don't blame you at all for that. Especially the fixation on black cock.
>>
>>23556215
You seem very slutty.
>>
>>23545863
AIDS
>>
File: Polyamoury.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
Polyamoury.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
absolutely not, I don't want to see my SO become this....
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.