[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls like Big Guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
Why don't girls like Big Guys?
>>
>>23543784
some of them do, but it's a fetish, a mental thing. same reason guys don't like fat girls. we instinctively know this means reproductive complications, shorter lifespans (risk of not being around to care for offspring) etc.
>>
>>23543784
because you're desperate and made this thread and care more about girls than girls care about the guys they like

delete thread
>>
>>23543828
>Brandon: The anthropomorphism of our collective insecurities.
>>
>>23543857
Good luck on improving your reading comprehension.
>>
>>23543784
I love bigger guys @/////@ and that other guy is right, it's not intentional but they are fetishized in my mind I guess. Like seeing a guy who's bigger instantly conjures up assumptions about their strength and toughness and protecting Nevin a sense but also they're really soft and cuddly and really down to earth a lot of the time ^.^
Inb4 daddy issues lol I'm well aware
>>
>>23543784
Some of us do, but the big guys don't seem to be interested in us :( Also they can be a little intimidating, but then that's part of the attraction for me.

>Tfw only ever dated skeletons
>>
Why don't big guys like big girls?
I love big guys, muscular ones, chubby ones, stocky ones, short, tall it doesn't matter to me - and yet because I am also big they don't like me.
Maybe if guys stopped being so picky, then girls would too!
>>
>>23545300
I like big girls too.

Bigger butts are the fucking best.
>>
This is all so generalised lol??? Of course there's gals that like big guys omg
>>
In all honesty I feel like I have it pretty bad. I'm 5'4 and 240lbs, so I don't feel like girls would like me physically. It's a shame 'cause I like women of all shapes and sizes.

Ah well, such is life I guess.
>>
>>23543784
Define "big". Girl's DO like muscular guys

girl's DONT like fat guys.
>>
>>23543784
They do. They all do
If you decide at some point in your life that you want to stop being a pathetic loser and go to a gym for the first time you should look at the "big" guys there. Every girl in the gym will be starting at him with their mouth open the whole time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.