[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>more picky about personalities than I am about looks >online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458349120261.png (133 KB, 609x392) Image search: [Google]
1458349120261.png
133 KB, 609x392
>more picky about personalities than I am about looks
>online dating is harder than irl dating for me cause of this

I swear im on the verge of getting tinder and fucking random sluts just to put myself out there
>>
I don't think death grips memes will help you get laid.
>>
File: 1426493197139.jpg (141 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1426493197139.jpg
141 KB, 1024x1365
>>23543664
Death Grips memes will always get you laid
>>
>>23543623
I feel you OP. I feel. I know a few cute bitches but they all have scumbag personalities, pretty desperate at this point
>>
>>23543623

>more picky about personalities than I am about looks

You think this makes you sound deep, but really you just sound like a pretentious neckbeard.
>>
>>23543664
>>23543687
I dont even know what that is, I just found the picture but Im not trying to get laid

>>23543695
pretty chicks arent hard to find, ones that are actually interesting are

>>23543751
I dont care what I sound like so who cares
>>
I'm off that V, off that yellow pill shit
>>
>>23543623
It's hookups, OP, you don't really need to click personality wise. I've gone home with guys who were frankly total douches because they were hot and I needed a good fucking. Sometimes you can overthink things and it gets in the way of having a good time.
>>
I GOT THAT FEVAH
>>
>>23543623
It won't help OP. I am in the same situation. You end up with people to fuck, yes, but i have found nobody worthy of dating. The best I got was a psychopathic neckbeard who tricked me into pitying him for long enough to show me off to his loser friends.
>>
>>23544635
I think you just have to see it as a way to find hookups but not relationships. They are best found through normal social circles.
>>
>>23544643
Oh, when I'm not saying Tinder is bad for hook ups. I've had excellent tinder hook ups, but if OP is more attracted to personality, i doubt tinder is for him.
>>
>>23544722
Ok, yeah agree with that. I think these things are just not conducive to encouraging people to have a nice appealing personailty. The guys who get the most attention on there are like your stereotypical hot asshole. Amazing hookups, terrible boyfriend material!
>>
>>23544726
I wish i could say i actually hook up with this type. I only hook up with heavy weird virgin hipster guys. It's an entirely new level there.
>>
>>23544747
>I wish i could say i actually hook up with this type.
You probably could. You just have to make sure they understand you are not going to get all butthurt and attached to them if they only want you for one night. You have to be OK with that, and come across as very uninhibited but not too slutty if that makes sense. Like you are bascially a good innocent girl but are particularly attracted to them, and are prepared to be really submissive to them. Trust me it's doable!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.