[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
32/m/birmingham(uk) are there any interesting muslim girls out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DSC0110_processed_NP_ADVANCED.jpg (5 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
DSC0110_processed_NP_ADVANCED.jpg
5 MB, 4256x2832
32/m/birmingham(uk)

are there any interesting muslim girls out there?
my mum wants me to get married soon, and she's right.. I should be looking.. but ever since school, uni, and work, and every girl I've been "introduced" to, I've just not clicked...

Thing is, I am muslim, but I just use it as a guideline.. I dont even pray outside of Eid...
maybe I'm expecting too much from a girl.. but a spark would be nice.. trying to force relationships never works for me, and I end up resenting the girl and myself.

I've even been to those God horrible meeting things they do at mosques... everyones way too strict... burkhas and hijabs are not my thing...

point is.. if you're a muslim girl on here, who's not utterly westernized, OR utterly eastern... talk to me.

I want to meet girls who I stand a chance of getting along with. similar interests and views..

but 32 years of life.. I've not met any girls like that

there has to be at least one..
I dont even know what I'm expecting. I've written this and I'm going to bed...
just bored of going to things alone
>>
>>23532565
Bump..
>>
>>23532565
out of curisity and a bump of you anon, why do you not broaden your horizon to a non muslim girl? we do have freedom of religion in the UK and as you said you are only using islam as a guideline.
maybe your peers may frown on you if you get with a christian, hindu or athiest etc, but love breaks all bonds
Ishk Allah Mabood Allah...
>>
>>23532565
How comes your parents didn't set you up with some 11 year old girl when you were 20 so she can squeeze out at least 15 kids by the age of 30?. Don't you mus fags do that in your world?.
>>
>>23533102
Donald plz go

Good luck OP. I grew up in Bham and alwyas had the impression there was the full spectrum of Muslim-background girls from pretty sheltered to fully Westernised in every aspect. So you should be able to find someone, probably won't meet them through the mosque though, why not get involved in other stuff in the community?
>>
Where's Kamala Khan when you need her?
>>
You aren't going to find a willing Muslim bride on /soc/
Fucking ridiculous
>>
File: DSC_1230.jpg (124 KB, 700x518) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1230.jpg
124 KB, 700x518
Non Muslim here, Merseyside UK. How do I meet cute Muslim girls and can I marry one?
>>
Op again. Thanks for interest

>out of curisity and a bump of you anon, why do you not broaden your horizon to a non muslim girl? we do have freedom of religion in the UK and as you said you are only using islam as a guideline.
maybe your peers may frown on you if you get with a christian, hindu or athiest etc, but love breaks all bonds
Ishk Allah Mabood Allah...

I'm pretty open minded, fact I'm on this site says a lot as it is, but thats the problem. you meet a girl, try to get on, turns out shes a strict shut in with the personality of a brick.

> How comes your parents didn't set you up with some 11 year old girl when you were 20 so she can squeeze out at least 15 kids by the age of 30?. Don't you mus fags do that in your world?

Some people have that opinion of muslims still, and america is proving this true. Thing is that's the kinda shit people staple upon us, but it's backwards inbred garbage which I am glad I have never been a part of.

> Good luck OP. I grew up in Bham and alwyas had the impression there was the full spectrum of Muslim-background girls from pretty sheltered to fully Westernised in every aspect. So you should be able to find someone, probably won't meet them through the mosque though, why not get involved in other stuff in the community?

hey brummy! I went to school in harbrone then sutton, then uni in coventry and live in oldbury now. YET to meet a single sound muslim girl who didnt either bend too far to the west or basically let religion drive their life. last girl I was introduced to was nice and I liked her, but after 1 date she started on about getting married. I fucking hate this shit. girls I meet are either not my type or just crazy.

> Where's Kamala Khan when you need her?

that's the kinda shit that muslims wont get. I could mention maintstream stuff like Civil War (pre movie), DBZ or 4chan itself and I'd get nothing back. These girls are so pointless. "oh I like to travel!" "where do you want to go?" "I dunno tehe" "FUCK YOU"
>>
>>23534699

in my experience white guys chasing muslim girls only works 1 of 3 ways

1) have a high standing/high paying (in their opinion) job such as doctor or dentist. They are that unimaginative,

2) meet one at uni naturally

3) marry some imported village girl
>>
>>23534434
>Good luck OP. I grew up in Bham and alwyas had the impression there was the full spectrum of Muslim-background girls from pretty sheltered to fully Westernised in every aspect. So you should be able to find someone, probably won't meet them through the mosque though, why not get involved in other stuff in the community?

Allah,

Goto the local nursery... plenty of 4-11 year olds to choose from. It's like a lap dancing club for you fuckers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.