[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a lot of sex and often get asked if I'm a model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 80ED.gif (490 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
80ED.gif
490 KB, 360x360
So I have a lot of sex and often get asked if I'm a model or famous singer. I'm a guy.

I have 0 success with online dating. What gives?
>>
What platform are you using?
>>
Maybe women think you're out of their league?
>>
>>23530967
well, the chances are the women who you get irl are some what easy. secondly, they're attracted to how you look. what you say after probably doesn't matter to them if they get the D. Where as online you acutally have to have game(personality), not just looks for you to be successful
>>
>>23530982
Plenty of Fish, Zoosk, and Tinder
>>
>>23530998
How do you meet the women that you fuck?
>>
>>23530995
I have lots of game, but it applies to classier women.
>>
>>23531017
Starbucks, mutual friends, clubs
>>
>>23531022
you just answered your own question then lol
>>
>>23531026
Of those 3, where do have he most luck?
>>
>>23531036
mutual friends
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 589x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 589x354
>>23531071
I don't know what to tell you f a m
>>
maybe you chat about sex and they are not horny ? maybe you look like a fuck-boy , i guess more desperate girls go to this dating platforms ,maybe you are not that good looking or you are black so you have to find the girls that are into it , also having sex with a girl when you have common friends is always the easiest .
>>
>>23531246
or you are boring :P
>>
He probably just bangs easy women.
>>
>>23530985
This, they think you're too good to be true. A lot of women have low self of esteem.
>>
>>23530967
Online dating makes women who are barely 5's think they're 11s. The most hideous woman will have men begging for their attention. Attractive ones are met with a full inbox every time they log in.

They've got so many hotdogs being thrown towards their hallway, and have their pussy put up on a pedestal so high, it inflates their ego to the point where they believe anyone less than a billionaire philanthropist playboy is worth their time.

You're not a billionaire philanthropist playboy.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
tfw permavirgin bcuz of ED :(
>>
>>23530967

You're fucking boring and most likely can't hold a conversation for very long. Sorry.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.