[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive got a confession to make, my girlfriend of 2 years keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Ive got a confession to make, my girlfriend of 2 years keeps finding me talking to other girls and she says that i cant hid anything from her, that she always knows... ive cheated on her multiple times and i dont think she has a clue. Will give reason if curious but nothing more. TL:DR general confession thread...
>>
>>23529965
i've done the same thing multiple times.

one even said "if you're cheating just tell me, i will forgive you"

why do you cheat anon?
>>
>>23529968
Bc i know i can do better and i just want to prove it to myself, i only do it like once every 1 and a half years but itll be multiple times with the same girl. Like when the girls im hookinging up with starts getting attached i cut it off immediately. Love is a crazy thing. Why do you do it anon?
>>
>>23529975
http://therationalmale.com/category/plate-theory/

that kind of explains it.

i guess im an ego driven, arrogant cunt, who derives his self worth from being able to fuck multiple women at once.
>>
I have like 5 online boyfriends. I can't bring myself to cut off any of them because of guilt. I don't even know how it happens. I'm a pushover and bad at saying no... All of a sudden someone else is in love with me.
>>
As a girl who's been with her boyfriend for over two years, this post makes me queasy...
>>
>>23529965
>>23529968
What would you guys say is a dead giveaway that a girl is being cheated on? Just talking a lot to other girls?
>>
>>23530048
... i cover my travks so fucking well. The reason i let her see me talking to other girls is so she can see that its just talking. She would have no clue otherwise. My main advise i would give you is that if you dont trust him you font need to be with him. Thats just putting extra stress in your life. Find someone that gives you no doubts about anything.
>>
>>23530048
girls are generally overly paranoid.

a good sign is that he's cheating is that you're:

A: a fucking bitch
B: fat
C: use sex as a weapon
D: boring
E: shit in bed
F: unwilling to experiment in bed

if you're any of the above, i would be cheating on you.

having said that i don't leave any evidence, i have a second phone with an unrelated number, i have random pictures on my facebook, and a separate profile i use for tinder and other dating apps, i also use specific reasons why i'm uncontactable (which i won't be divulging).

>>23529987
i dated more than one girl like that, it was kind of funny that she had all these online guys. one of them wasn't the kind to send nudes, so really they just got all the affection and attention from random dudes all over the world. left me free to do what i want, without having to emotionally invest in the girl or care.
>>
>>23529965
>my girlfriend of 2 years keeps finding me talking to other girls
>ive cheated on her multiple times and i don't think she has a clue

I think she probably does
>>
To elaborate, in the two years I've been with my boyfriend, I think there are two times where he either cheated on me with someone or was planning on it until I found out.

Girl #1: Flash back to last summer.
This girl from the job he had at the time was selling him her old car. He didn't have his G2 at the time and she had her full G license so she volunteered to teach him how to drive. They texted a lot and saw each other almost daily since this was a full time summer job. I was told about some of her relationship problems with her boyfriend she lived with who was always cheating on her.

Well there were a couple of times where my boyfriend would leave his Facebook logged in by accident on my laptop. (He also had the same password for fb as the password to log into his laptop, I found out.) Anyway, I decided to snoop one day and it was mostly them getting to know each other, just talking about random interests and then her venting about her boyfriend. Then came the "sometime when he's not here, you should come over with your girlfriend and we should all hang out" message.

Then one day, after a couple nights of not hanging out with my boyfriend, I check Facebook and bam. On a convo with her, she's saying she drank two whole bottles of wine and got into a fight with her boyfriend. My boyfriend's all like: "Do you want me to come over?" And she says: "No, he'd be so mad." And then he says: "I can meet you at a park by your apartment." And she replies: "No, it's okay." And that's it for her.

But on a conversation with one of his best friends, he sends him a link to her profile and goes "Hey, if you weren't with (his girlfriend's name), would you bang this chick?" And his friend says "Yeah, definitely. But don't cheat on anon, it's not worth it."

(continuing on new post)
>>
(continuation from last post)

I confronted him about it, pissed, the day I found out and said he left his Facebook signed in on my laptop and that's how I found out. H says he was drunk at the time (he gets drunk alone when he's bored occasionally) and meant nothing from it. Is there a possibility that something actually happened between them? Weird thing is, after that happened, he changed his Facebook password and I haven't been able to break into his account ever since. He also seems very secretive about his texts on his phone and I've never really been able to see any of them.
>>
>>23530109
honestly, yes it's possible he cheated on you. however, men (speaking from my own experience) are ego driven. We feel powerful and confident when we have options, i personally act on these options, but I have not ever once felt guilt (about cheating or anything else). Your partner probably didn't cheat, unless you gave him some reason to.

Checking his shit is one thing, but confronting him is a big no-no, you've tipped him off. I once had a gf who was a fucking psycho, and she treated me like i was cheating on her all time time, i said to her once "if you treat me like im cheating, i may as well do it, at least i won't be so fucking confused all the time" (toxic relationships fucking suck).

if you've begun treating him like he's cheating, he probably is, and i'd only blame you desu.
>>
>>23530084
Okay, I'm kind of a bitch at times and I'm a little flabby but not actually fat. I always want to try new kinky things in bed but I usually find my bf being all vanilla/boring/only wanting bj's most of the time. I don't think I'm really the type of girl to be the "cheated on" type but my boyfriend has apparently cheated on a girl years ago in highschool so who knows...
>>
>>23530122
look, i would say that you're being a typical female, and just getting overly paranoid.

MOST men have feelings and shit, i dont know about OP, but i certainly don't emotionally invest in women too much. If he makes you genuinely happy, and vice versa, I'd say its fine.

When you say you want to try kinky new things, how do you go about mentioning it?

I had a girl who was into giving rimjobs, and just started doing it without warning, was fucking mint.
>>
>>23530115
Well initially I was just being nosy when he left his Facebook on and I found intriguing stuff from his high school days so I thought I'd go back and snoop around some more when I realized his passwords were the same. That's how I came across his conversations with the one girl. I was never suspicious before and trusted him, but now I feel that I could never fully trust him again with stuff like that.
>>
>>23530129
Oh we definitely talk about it beforehand. Either that, or I ask like "Hey, can we try something a bit weird?"
>>
File: sdfghjhgfd.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
sdfghjhgfd.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
f/19/usa im helplessly addicted to cock. no matter who it is or where it is if someone pulls out there cock and i see it i have to suck it. i live in a small town, many of the homeless men have figured this out and take advantage of me weekly.
>>
>>23530084
Yeah I don't send nudes I'm just nice to them.
>>
Girl #2: She was a girl I used to hook up with in grade 12. We ran into each other at a bar last fall and so I introduced her to my boyfriend and whatnot. Harmless. Long story short, the next week, my bf goes out with friends while I stay home to study for an exam. Somehow he and said girl show up at my house at 3am (note: still living with my parents). I assume he drunkenly decided he wanted to have a threesome but talking to said girl, she said they ran into each other and ditched their friends to spend the rest of the night bar hopping together. Apparently he kept trying to kiss her. I ask my bf about it and he says the kissing thing wasn't true and that she's probably just jealous and trying to start shit, but to this day I still don't know who to believe.
>>
>>23530138
yeah true, should have kept it quiet. more info to be gained.

>>23530145
fair enough, thats the way to go.

>>23530148
"things that never happened" go and jerk it to a cuck thread.

>>23530157
yeah, no offence, you're just being an attention whore.

>>23530164
sounds like bullshit from the girl. typical female jealousy.

anon its late and i am in australia, going to bed. drop throwaway etc if you want more advice.
>>
>>23530210
It's not like that. I just feel bad and think people deserve to be treated nice. These guys don't have anyone that treats them that way and I want them to feel better.
>>
>>23530148
Where in USA ... PA/MD here
>>
>>23530148
>>23530527
real or not, this is 100% unrelated. GTFO.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
tfw permavirgin bcuz of ED :(
>>
Bump, cause I want more opinions~
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.