[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the opposite gender anything general, or same whatever works:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Ask the opposite gender anything general, or same whatever works:
>>
I'm gender fluid
>>
Guys. Is it unattractive for a girl to snore?
A dude wants to sleep over, but I keep turning him down because I snore like an old man.
>>
>>23524387
Depends. I was sleeping with a girl that snored. I got use to it. Pussy was too good so do it right haha.

If you like him you gotta expose him to it sooner or later lol.
>>
>>23524387
It's just snoring man if he can't sleep close to you the first time he can move to a different room you know. If he his your friend he wont mind much
>>
Girls. I really want to ask my GF to strap up and fuck me but I'm scared to death shell freak out and break up. What do?
>>
>>23524387
short term: i can deal if the sex is good enough
long term: youre sleeping on the couch
>>
>>23524666
Do you guys already do kinky stuff? Is she dominant in bed? If so, just ask her what she thinks about it.

If not, probably test the waters with some less-advanced stuff. If you know what I mean.
>>
Girls, what do you like/look for in photos of guys?
>>
>>23524666
How serious is this relationship?
>>
>>23524387
Snoring is a bit of a put off. You might need to sleep with more pillows to prevent it or wear a mouth piece.
>>
Girls how do you deal with guys girlfriend zoning you?

Well or guys if you've had a similar experience.

If it's a good friend but they sorta can only see you as a potential partner at this point and not a friend :/
>>
Guys: how do you masturbate to, like, just a picture?

>>23526496
I don't quite have an answer to that. I can tell you my absolute least favorite kind of picture is an extreme close-up of his dick, so you can't even see anything else. It turns me on about as much as a picture of him next to the puppy he just strangled.

>>23524666
As long as you're not, like, creepy or obsessive about it, I don't see why she'd break up with you over it. Worst case, she discovers something unusual about you, but I figure that's part and parcel with the boyfriend/girlfriend experience. Though >>23526515 is an important part of it.
>>
>>23526620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaSd2d5rwPE
But jokes aside, men just get horny easier than women, so our sexual drive easily gets up. Mostly you just stare at a picture and look at what you like. It's either the fetish or anything that catches the eye.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.