[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly Thread: Post ITT if you are ugly. You don't have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Ugly Thread: Post ITT if you are ugly. You don't have to be 0/10 like op to post, just be ugly

Also yes I didn't kill myself. Please be nice to catmolester again and say sorry if you said mean things to her. it's my fault for being a fucking horrible person. She was way nicer to me than anyone else ever was, so the hatred she got was completely unwarranted. All that hate was misguided, it should've been sent to me.
>>
File: 1458278550183.jpg (96 KB, 800x927) Image search: [Google]
1458278550183.jpg
96 KB, 800x927
>>23513259
You're cool dude, have my drawnself
>>
>>23513280
Credit to the artist...
>>
>having the gall to make a thread about killing yourself for attention
>people waste their time
>think you're dead
>come back a few days later with this shit
Just cut it out already fucking hell. Why don't you do yourself and everyone here a favor and just stop coming to 4chan? You need to get out more and everyone needs a break from your pathetic self-pitying bullshit.
>>
>>23513317
>people waste their time
>>think you're dead
>come back a few days later with this shit
i got banned, i couldn't do anything
>>
Mods, please ban him for all time to save himself and all of us from going mad.
>>
>>23513259
aw man i wanted to see a normie rampage
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.