[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my guy friend fall for me? Please post tips on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (349 KB, 567x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349 KB, 567x272
How do I make my guy friend fall for me? Please post tips on how to be the perfect girl friend
>>
>>23513083
Why do you want him to fall for you?
>>
>>23513083
Take the D
>>
>>23513104
I really like him
>>
>>23513116
Well, what do you like about him?
>>
>>23513083
What are you prepared to offer him sexually, that will make you stand out from other girls?
>>
>>23513147
He is cute and perfect for me but I think he likes someone else :(

>>23513148
Anything you guys say I should do
>>
Taking the D will not make him fall for him, so don't do that.

I would say, see other boys and subtly tell him, don't do the deed with the other boys, stop talking and seeing him, make sure its noticeable but not absolutely. Make him miss you and make him realise what he's missing out on. Then maybe that'll be a good start.
>>
>>23513116
Take the D!
>>
>>23513159
>Anything you guys say I should do
Would you rim him? Would you become his slave? Would you let him pass you round his friends?
>>
If you're giving him signs and he's not giving any indication that he's into then

he's just not into you

or try sucking his dick
>>
> Don't be fat
> Shower more than 2x a week
> Brush hair daily
> Wear a lil make up
> Wear at least decent clothes (socks w no holes in them)

Idk, you could also just kiss him when there's an awkward silence, always worked for me.
>>
>>23513168
Probably the best advice so far
>>
>>23513190
>Shower more than 2x a week
Anything less than daily is skank tier
>>
>>23513083
you don't make someone fall for you. you can be as charming and as accommodating as you personally can be, respectfully upfront over what you're interested in. Whether they're into you or share that wish for a relationship.. whether you're both compatible, is outside your control.
>>
>>23513200
It's actually pretty harsh and not that great for your skin and hair desu.
If you eat better, you won't smell like shit all the time.
>>
OP how many times have you been alone with him?
>>
>>23513187
>If you're giving him signs and he's not giving any indication that he's into then

lel, guys are retarded when it comes to picking up hints from girls

get him drunk and stick your tongue in his mouth
>>
>>23513256
a few times why? this is me on laptop btw
>>
>>23513328
>get him drunk and stick your tongue in his mouth
Or in his anus. I'm serious. If a girl did that to me I'd probably consider her marriage material.
>>
post yourself
>>
>>23513330
well if it's only a few times you can Netflix and chill w/ drinks see where it goes
>>
>>23513190
>socks w no holes in them

Shit nig, there's no such thing as a bad pair of socks, especially on a lady.
>>
I'm a guy and I've asked this for years and all you fucking assholes had to make me feel like shit and say my looks are awful

I hate living :(
>>
>>23513190
>Wear a lil make up

Unless she's less than 5/10, she doesn't need makeup.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.