[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /impregnation/ here? Me and my gf sometimes skip contraception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sperm.jpg (43 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
43 KB, 630x400
Who /impregnation/ here?

Me and my gf sometimes skip contraception once in a while to make things a bit exciting, nothing yet though
>>
Creating a person just to indulge a sexual fetish. Fuck you OP, in the eye socket. If you want to have fun jizzing inside your girl (totally understandable), just do so without a condom and leave some other method of contraception in place. You can still dirty talk about filling her womb and all this shit.
>>
>>23512921

No women here like spreading their legs and taking a nice unprotected cumshot?
>>
>>23512921
fucking dumbass. kill yourself.
>>
i frequently had raw sex with my ex, it was pretty hot.
I'd hold her down and dominate her after wrestling her onto the bed
Only came in her once though.
>tfw now single for 13 months
>tfw texas has too many fatties
>>
i fantasize about it constantly but i know i can't actually do it for like at least another decade and until after i'm married >.<

i just want an older professor dom to take me as his own and fill me with his babies >.<
>>
>>23513985
I'd take up that challenge...
>>
>>23513985
>>23514497
Shit, seconded. I'd love to take you and do that to you.
>>
>>23512921
i really hope you have a mongoloid child, or an arlequin syndrome, just because.
>>
>>23514523
I get why you feel that way, because you don't like people who are irresponsible for really stupid reasons. But christ, I wouldn't wish harlequin syndrome on any child. Certainly not to punish the parents.
>>
In 5 years of being with my lady... ive never pulled out... ive never used a condom.

No pregnancy yet...
>>
>>23514497
>>23514506

o-okay, thanks >.<
>>
>>23514554
I'm not a professor, but I'm an educated older man in another profession which most women tend to find a bit of a kink with...
>>
>>23514554
You're welcome. I'd love to dom and breed a younger girl like you. Use you as a repository for my cum and fill you with my seed.
>>
>>23514537
Sounds like one of you is a failure at our one purpose in life.
>>
I totally have a kink but after I accidentally impregnated a partner I've always been safe.

I'm hoping to have a bareback gangbang sometime and just breed some slut unprotected, but go for a morning after pill to help reduce the chance of consequences.

That or fuck a pregnant woman.
>>
>>23513985
>>23514554

I just want a beautiful young woman who will be a respectful obedient, but sociable, worldly and intelligent who dotes on our ever growing brood that I will discipline. We'll raise them as morally upstanding and scholarly people.

As a tall, broad and well-to-do guy it just feels incredibly weird to even think about breeding with anything but a tall, beautiful, smart woman to ensure the best things for my children. And then to have at least 5.
>>
Just get her on the pill and you can cum inside Her all you want

I used to do that it was the best
>>
>>23514561

...what profession?

>>23514575
>>23514648

that sounds pretty hot and basically like my ideal situation but I probably don't meet your standards lel
>>
>>23514725
Law enforcement. Do you have a skype or kik?
>>
>>23514725
I'm glad that you think so. Why don't you think you meet my standards?
>>
>>23514725
>probably don't meet your standards

Try us.
>>
>>23514732

i have a skype but i don't check it that often, since it got pretty swamped last time i posted it here >.<

no kik sry

>>23514734

idk i just don't know if I'd call myself 'beautiful' or 'intelligent', and almost certainly not 'sociable' lol. pretty good at obedience tho i guess :3

>>23514792

o-okay >.<
>>
>>23512921

Why does this thread always trigger soc?
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
I got pregnant almost immediately after we started trying. Gotta admit it was hot having sex with the intention of getting pregnant.
>>
>>23515594

That's fine, just contact my skype at willfulagent, let's just get friendly and go from there.
>>
>>23516346

alright, sent
>>
>>23515594
I get turned on by really shy girls like yourself so I'm sure you'll do more than enough to satisfy me.. but I'd like to satisfy you too and fill you with my cum. Want to skype or snapchat?
>>
>>23517232

...s-sure, i guess >.<

i don't really use snap so i guess skype would be better
>>
>>23517441
I'd love to talk. My Skype is ultratusk, add me!
>>
>>23517441
Great add me on skype. haldous951
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.