[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay people lets start a proper kik kink/stories/pic swap. I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images(13).jpg (32 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
images(13).jpg
32 KB, 500x394
Okay people lets start a proper kik kink/stories/pic swap.

I'd like to start a proper group kik chat where men, women and couples can share pictures, stories and just have some good laughs over the long term.

Kik can have a maximum of 50 people per conversation, so I'd like to keep it a fair number for all, possibly 15 men, 15 women and then fill the rest with couples?

I also dont just want anyone in this group, Im thinking long term with verification and a good chat to prove you arent a total creep before even being addef to the group. People will of course be allowed to suggest friends and they can verify and interview with priority.

Thoughts? Holes(lol)? Interests?

23M/25F/Aus
>>
My submissive partner and I love sharing pictures, but always worry about them being stolen, as we are sure other couples and girls do, so this might be a way to minimise that.
>>
>>23509954
This would be awesome if it could take off, id love to share, kind of like some sort of kinky secret long term something or other to spice up the day to day. Not sure how often id be able to support the cause, but id try to put in as much as offered. Send me a test kik if you feel so inclined: retrocandle
>>
>>23509991
I know there are similar groups that operate via facebook. but that involves real names and is really easy to go back and look at old photos.
>>
Joshkosh11
>>
My girlfriend and I sometimes do shows for others.

Haicollin.
>>
M Esimio38
>>
I am a submissive 20 y/o man like to be spanked and tied up
I also love older women well all women really
And younger men really any man with a big cock

Kik is torin012
If you fit
>>
i'm new in this kind of stuff, i want to try.

M
Kik ogitech
>>
sun_is_here

w/22
>>
yiienkik

21M
>>
young bi twink here

lff92
>>
M 25 bi
Danon1220
I'd be on pretty much every day due to the fact that I'm always horny. I'm also very open minded and kinky. Would love to join.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.