[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My [potential] Tinder profile. Bio: 6'3". Athletic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: imgrates.jpg (205 KB, 801x857) Image search: [Google]
imgrates.jpg
205 KB, 801x857
My [potential] Tinder profile.

Bio: 6'3". Athletic writer. Momentary Adventurer. Former Olympic Swimmer.

Ladies, would you swipe right? Why or why not? And/or rate pics/bio 1-10.

TIA - comments and suggestions welcome.

(I'm considering replacing pics 2 and 3, they're a little older than the others.)
>>
you look like the stereotypical nerdy guy. Not exciting enough
>>
First of, get rid of "athletic writer". The fuck is that, sounds like you write novels while jogging. Also the whole thing reads just like a resumé dude. Try to be more spontaneous or at least less serious
>>
>>23509288
Care to be a little more specific?

>>23509342
I do actually, it's called the jogtop--a laptop you use while jogging.
I've never seen anyone put 'adventurer' on a resume, also the olympic swimmer thing is a joke--everyone I know calls me Michael Phelps.

But, clearly to someone who knows nothing about me, none of this is obvious, so I'll have to try a different approach.
>>
>>23509259
You are sooooo handsome and look really sweet :3 Can't belive you are single
>>
>>23509501
Aw, thanks ;)
Appreciate the feedback, can I fish for a little more than 1 out of 3?
>>
>>23509259
>Former Olympic Swimmer
Post body pics for research purpose please.
>>
>>23510872
Yeah...for science.
>>
>>23510872
I'm not actually a former Olympic swimmer (see my above response)
>>23510880
Everywhere I read online says to avoid shirtless pics. I don't really have any good ones anyway, and a shirtless selfie seems like the worst possible idea...
>>
File: kanye.png (252 KB, 807x453) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
252 KB, 807x453
>>23509259
I see your problem.. you need to colour the blackie in with white paint on photo 4. Also mention your dick size.
>>
>>23510943
Just don't include face
>>
>>23510969
Think we're kind of missing the point here? Rating a profile, not posting shirtless pics on 4chan. If that's what I was looking for, I'd slide back over to /b/
>>
>>23511002
Well now we know why you are single...
>>
take out pic 3, the rest are good
>>
>>23510955
OP do NOT mention dick size
>>
I've deleted / re installed tinder a few times over the past couple years and have had a huge number of matches in a day

But the past few times I've tried, the same people keep popping up over and over and I'm not getting a single match.

Anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>23511216
Problem is I want some kind of action shot. I have a couple pictures from mountain climbing, skydiving, and one or two others, but the rafting one here is the only where you can actually see me well at all. Thinking of replacing pic 2 (maybe pic 3 instead?) with a piano picture, but I don't want to come across as 'the starving musician type,' especially since it's more of a hobby.
>>23511221
Don't worry, I won't. The ladies smart enough to swipe right will find out the fun way.

Still trying to think of a better way to write my bio, though. Admittedly, it's not terribly enticing. My sense of humor makes this difficult, and I'm honestly thinking about doing it a little differently, wingman style.
For example, "This is my buddy, <name>. He's 6'3", a Lieutenant in the Army, and makes killer margaritas. He's a beast in the gym and just completed a fiction novel."
This kind of stuff works like magic in a bar setting, but I don't know if Tinder's the same way. Would it be obvious that my friend is in fact not doing Tinder for me? Would ladies give a shit either way?
I'm discovering very rapidly how this online dating stuff is more like advertising than just being yourself. It's fun and annoying simultaneously.
>>
>>23509259
Use pic 5. Women love suits because they're soulless and think a man in a suit will give them material happiness/pleasure. Women are completely fucking shallow, so exploit that fact.

Maybe replace "athletic writer" with "journalist" because I'm pretty sure anything related to ESPN dries a pussy faster than a talc powder cannon, unless that bitch is Germanic. Depends on the type, I guess. If you like cross fit twats, then you're golden.
>>
>>23511970
because men totally aren't shallow... come on buddy
And noted on the second part, already workin on changes
>>
>>23511379
I did a little reading on this. Apparently they changed it sometime in the last year so that deleting your profile and putting it back up doesn't refresh it the same way it used to. I don't know how factual that is, but seems to be a thing.
>>
any more late night rates?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.