[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /soc/, how do you meet new people? It's been like six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452342312321.png (146 KB, 628x423) Image search: [Google]
1452342312321.png
146 KB, 628x423
hey /soc/, how do you meet new people? It's been like six months since I've gotten laid. Should I just go to a bar or something? I'm turning 21 soon, but are chicks that go to bars and clubs usually looking to hookup?
>>
Depends on what you are looking for. Clubs are good for one night stands. Bars are good for finding a fuck buddy/single mom. Tinder for quick hookups but only if you are good looking. Gf material is everywhere if you approach them.
>>
>>23505452
yeah that makes sense. I guess a fuck buddy or gf material is what I'm lookin for. I'm pretty average looking, so tinder hasnt really done anything for me. I've been told I'm fun to hang with and funny, so I guess that's a plus?
>>
>>23505458
Yeah Tinder can be rough. All my past girlfriends I met at places they worked. One worked at a sports bar. Another at Dennys. Make sure you play your to your strengths and be confident.
>>
Just gotta strike up conversations with people, the beach now would be a good time since its still spring break.
>>
>>23505458
I think instead of looking for a girlfriend as a main objective you should do what makes you happy and what works for you, people enjoy people that enjoy themselves.
I do charity work for example, that shit is full of girls. I'm not very interested in them but those are the statistics.
>>
I've had a lot of luck with tinder in the past. But it's been over a year since I've used it. Got tired of flicking strangers, but plenty of cute girls there.

Go out places. Meet people at work. Library. Parks. Through friends.

It held to be somewhat attractive and interesting. Also be able to hold a conversation and talk dirty.
>>
Can anyone offer up any advice for a virgin looking to meet girls? I'm 21 and really just want to get laid

work is out the window tho cause every female I work with is either far too old for me lik 45+ years old or has a bf. My current friends blow and won't help me out. Plus I hate crowded and loud bars and clubs
>>
If we're talking strictly trying to get genital together for a party, then think of it as a numbers game. Be honest and upfront and cast a wide net. No one cares about the 99 misses, just the one hit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.