[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I look like a faggot, /soc/? I am a NEET in my mother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: webcam-toy-photo101.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo101.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
Do I look like a faggot, /soc/?

I am a NEET in my mother's basement at the age of 23. I shaved my face because it looks better than having a bunch of wispy shit.
>>
you look like a 17 year old. you dont look like a faggot. you look nice enough.
>>
post a pic with blood
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo102.jpg (180 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo102.jpg
180 KB, 800x600
>>23496508
Could there be a way for me to stop looking 17 and to look my age.
>>
>>23496514
uh...
grow a beard, get muscles, eyepatch, etc
>>
>>23496514
get laid? post dick?
>>
File: Knipsel.jpg (46 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Knipsel.jpg
46 KB, 601x601
>>23496514
Change your hair, grow a beard. I may do look like a faggot, but I'm 20. I honestly thought you would be much younger than I am.
>>
File: 20160316_114543.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160316_114543.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23496488
I'm a 22 yo neet.

Decent facial hair growth apparently, but for the price of receding hairline. Shaving head soon to symbolize my transition out of neetdom. I'm not masculine at all though so I'd prefer your boat but eh,nobody really gets to choose who they are or how they look
>>
Add me on kik. You are banging and could defs be a twink.
lysgray
>>
>>23496514
I wouldn't worry about it. Better to look younger than you are than to look like an idiot.
>>
File: ....jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>23496488
Also stop being a NEET.
>>
>>23496514
I think you look fine. At least you don't look like a chubby 14 year old.

Also, what's up with that clutter? Is your mom a hoarder?
>>
>>23496514
If you exercise it should bring out your features more, and help with producing testosterone. Stop jacking off that shit lowers test levels, don't listen to /fit/ they're a religious sect of retards. Legitimately grow all that whispy shit out. The thick hairs that grow first are technically "guard hairs", that protect the smaller facial hairs and skin below, also wicking oil and dirt from your pores as long as you wash your face at least once a day. If you allow the guard hairs to grow the underlying hair will grow longer and thicker, due to allowance for nutrient distribution and lack of disruption of growth. Some people boost beards in highschool due to genetic factors, while some people make the mistake of shaving and trimming until it fills in only to find out that they needed to let it grow in order to do so. If you're in a NEET, unless you're taking your mom's on dates you shouldn't worry about looking like the scrub you are til you can grow a beard you fucking nerd.

I'm 22 and look like trash but I have twice as much facial hair in the 3 weeks of letting it go then I did last month. Put some safflower oil on your face for an hour, it opens capillaries up and allows for more nutrient/hair growth.
>>
>>23496613
The basement is where my mother throws all her shit at.
>>
>>23496579
The neckbeard is strong with this one. You can have the most potent hair follicles in the world, but if they're below your jaw line, you're a pathetic excuse for a man.
>>
>>23496610
Are you from California by chance?
>>
>>23496488
Your cute. You can be a neet all day long if you want. I'll pay for everything. All you have to do it bottom for me.
>>
>>23496737
Yes. That's not my picture, I use it as a reaction.
>>
>>23496755
I second this, he would make for a good house boytoy
>>
>>23496488
I love how you're such a trend-fearing faggot you feel the need to apologize for not having a memebeard. Grow a fucking spine.
>>
>>23496488
I'm not saying you look gay but I'm a guy and I'd hug you

Don't be in a rush to look old
>>
>>23496488
Id sugar momma the fuck out of you.
>>
File: Shinitai.png (141 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Shinitai.png
141 KB, 500x281
You just look young for your age is all. I've got similar issues and still get IDed at nearly 25.

Do you get a lot of interest from teenagers? It's gotten a bit depressing for me when the girls trying to have a go are 13-18.
>>
>>23496638
lol how do people come up with this bs
your post has no basis in science
"guard hairs." just lol
>>
>>23498667
>lol how do people come up with this bs

They mostly filter out of normal life where they're openly ridiculed and come on here to preach into the echo chamber.
>>
you cool
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.