[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm kind-of attracted to this black girl @ work but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
i'm kind-of attracted to this black girl @ work

but I'm white. is it selling out my race if I ended up railing her and having 1/4 black ( she's like half white I think ) kids

i honestly don't care anymore since white girls live nowhere near me, or all became gross looking fat whores from highschool

is there a reason i should care about keeping the lazy-as-fuck white gene pool alive in the year 2016? it doesn't seem worth it to me anymore

i was going to post this on /r9k/ but they are creepy misogynist fucks and i like you guys better : (

she kinda looks like a brown-skinned asian girl with green eyes, and she's always nice to me, which is why i like her. maybe i'm just being desperate.
>>
why the fuck do you worry about the skin color of children with a woman you aren't even dating
>>
>>23482433
because i know i can get it
because i don't like the idea of abortion
because i never date girls i don't intend to marry

idk
>>
>>23482408
I'd say don't go for her cause you sound like a ignorant bigot and she looks like she can do way better than you.
>>
>worried about misogyny
>is a racist

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>23482408
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8
>>
Dude, its (THIS CURRENT YEAR) who gives a fuck about "race" mixing, you cuck. Fuck whoever you like m8.

really though. I don't know why you give a single fuck.
>>
>>23482462
>>23482473
why am I a bigot : /

>>23482482
b-but it's how i feel, pPelbuaK

>>23482489
idk either i just do
>>
>>23482408
White purity will remain without your tiny ass cock inside a white bitch, so, digress. The fate of a community doesn't rest on your bitch ass.
>>
I'm white and have a half black kid. He's seriously the cutest fucking baby. All other babies, especially pure white ones, look hideous. I say go for it, your kid will be beautiful. Mixed race people are awesome.
>>
>>23482408
>I'm kind-of attracted to this black girl
>maybe i'm just being desperate
Dumbfuck

>never date girls I don't intend to marry
Loser, don't worry about kids and your shitty race. If this girl gets a dose of your real self and opinions, the way we just did. She'll dump you in a second, if you can get that far
>>
File: NiggerFactsWsources.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
NiggerFactsWsources.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>
File: NiggersDoneTold.jpg (138 KB, 1273x793) Image search: [Google]
NiggersDoneTold.jpg
138 KB, 1273x793
>>23482771
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>23482771
It's on the Internet, it must be true!
>>
>>23482408
Lol you wont get it, try tho. Also is she an alien? You are both part of yhe human race ...
>>
>>23482408
You should have a child that looks similar to yourself or your wife and not some mixed child.
>>
>>23482796
Africans are proven to have far lower IQ. Even african americans who are often part white score much lower on IQ tests. And no it's not the poverty and lack of education. Eeastern europeans are far poorer and undereducated than black americans but score better.
>>
>>23482701
No it won't. Young whites are a minority in USA. Less than 50% of the kids between 1-18 are caucasian.

White race is going extinct. Only shithole slavic countries remain to be white lands. Germany, Sweden, Netherlands,Uk ,France, Austria and more are all melting pot.
>>
>>23482888
But African immigrants are the most educated immigrant group
>inb4 affirmative action
>>
>>23482935
>Because Somalian education is on the level of US education
>Why are liberals so retarded?
>>
>>23482888
>Source: yahoo news
>>
>>23482957
>Source every IQ statistics out there done in the past two decades
>>
>>23482979
>>Source every Yahoo IQ statistics out there done in the past two decades
>FTFY
>>
>>23482949
>implying all African countries are in the same state as Somalia
>>>/pol/
>>
>>23482979
>Go back to /pol/ McEdgster
>>
>>23482986
>Implying that any african state has universities on pair with US
>>
>>23482991
Not edgy. Just being realistic. Next you will argue that men do not commit majority of violent assaults, that gender dypshoria is not a mental illness and that islam is a religion of peace.

B-but my feelings. B-but there are no gender and racial differences.
>>
this is the worst thread
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.