[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
***BBW's, Chubby Girls and their Admirers: The Thread***
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 27
File: 1456611326999.jpg (60 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1456611326999.jpg
60 KB, 600x592
***BBW's, Chubby Girls and their Admirers: The Thread***

>ASL
>Physical description (height, weight, bra size, build, skin color/race, etc.)
>Interests / Hobbies
>Kinks

>How would you physically describe your ideal mate?
>What non-physical things do you look for or want in someone (personality)?

>Any "must-haves" such as shared interests or features?

>Contact info (Kik/Skype/Email; Please specify which it is)

>Picture (optional)
>>
>>23476658
>29/f/UK
>5'2"/158cm, 71kg/157lb, B cup, my weight is more in my bum and thighs, white and pale as fuck!
>Various introverted shit
>I'm pretty sub :)

>Ideal mate: tall, slim/fit (yeah I know... fuck you), nice face, kind and loving, respects me but knows when to put me in my place, interesting job (doesn't have to be high paying, just something rewarding), someone I can talk to, nice high sex drive ;)

I more or less have this guy in my life so not going to post pics or contact, I like chatting though!
>>
>>23476702
hey qt =]
tall skinny anon here
kik - sawyernanet
>>
>>23476711
I like the tall skinny guys!
>>
>>23476713
and my profession is musician =D
>>
>>23476719
Sexy! What kind of music?
>>
>>23476722
celtic music. like?
>>
>>23476725
Oooh, definitely! What do you play?
>>
>>23476730
sing and percussion
like bearded guys?
>>
>>23476733
Sort of, my ex had a beard, current guy is clean shaven. Great that you're a singer. I bet you get all the girls!
>>
>>23476702
> 158cm / 71kg / no huge tits / prominent thighs

You made me drool already. but with 180cm/80kg and not being a musician yet I assume I can already gtfo. sadfeels.jpg
>>
>>23476755
Bullshit! Also that's a really nice height and weight if I'm picturing it right.

>prominent thighs
Yup. You see now why I posted, OP pic gave me a flash of recognition as I scrolled through the page!
>>
>>23476759
This is you?

32 / m / beard (varying between goatee and well groomed full beard) / central yurop

I can sing, sorta, deep to medium, but rather on my own. Sub sounds good for some kinky stuff, though I wouldn't beat anyone up with a paddle.
>>
>>23476781
Ha, no, just her thighs look like mine. I don't have the confidence to pull off wearing a T shirt like that, but I agree with the sentiment!

Well 100% of responses so far are from singers! Yeah, I'm not into being beaten with a paddle, more the psychological aspects of being subby.
>>
Well I'm good at killing the thread and sitting here staring into space wondering what I'm doing with my life!
>>
>>23476807

Must be a special place in the UK where you can see the stars already. Invite me? :)

I love the psychological aspects during sex, and in a relationship I'm also slightly dominant I guess. But I like me a woman who speaks up against me as well, I don't need to always get my will.
>>
>>23476787

...and yes, the statement on the shirt is true. Whether it's plain cuddling or sinking your tongue and whatever into skin, chubby is the best for that
>>
>>23476818
Ha, I do that too, I'm not a doormat. Still, sort of like the guy being the boss in the relationship if that doesn't sound incredibly old fashioned and embarrassing. As long as I can get away with being a bitch occasionally. Where in Central Yurop are you?
>>
Someone buy me that tshirt. But the hoody bc I like wearing hoodies.

29/F/usa

I'm like 5'6/5'7 and 200lbs last I checked. But I've lost 30lbs and plan to lose 30 more at least.

I like tall skinnyfat guys. I know it's stereotypical but I do. I'm kind of tall so just taller than me. I like white guys but I've been attracted to some Hispanic or light skinned guys before. Mostly dark hair and light skin.

I have normal hobbies: video games, coding/spriting, reading, like to go for walks, love movies and binging netflix.

I know this is a pain in the ass but last time I posted I got completely overwhelmed with messages by posting my kik and after like the first 12 were just dick pics or people far away I gave up. But I really do want to make some friends. So please post kik and I'll message you. I don't want to send nudes or have skype sex with you so if that's what your after I'm not for you.
>>
>>23476825
I pride myself on my cuddles, especially spooning is my favourite
>>
>>23476826
Germany. Our timezones are close, our countries not that much.

Queer as it sounds, occasional bitchiness if sorta justified makes everything more interesting. A doormat is boring, I've unintentionally tested that out already.
>>
>>23476869
Nice, I love Germany!

Yeah, I was a total doormat in a previous relationship and rather than win him back it seemed to put him off even more. Not going to make that mistake again, but I'm still basically a submissive girl who likes to be led.
>>
>>23476883

I love the UK as well. The only flaw there is is what happened to the Irish, but all in all in the meantime we now finally got some more progressive spirit into that as well. (And let's face it: Irish women watching royal parades are truly hilarious, so whatevs.)

You have nice landscapes, awesome sense of humour and no ship or plane needs to be moved for whiskey. And rain's not really bad as long as it's basically warm outside.

Don't force yourself to speak up, but do it if you feel like it. It can be fun to find out where your partner's limits are. And being a leader to somebody who has a mind of their own is way more stimulating than, well, pet a human dog.
>>
>>23476935
I think there are a lot more flaws than that!

>It can be fun to find out where your partner's limits are. And being a leader to somebody who has a mind of their own is way more stimulating than, well, pet a human dog.
You are right :) I like having my limits explored, all part of the fun of getting to know someone.
>>
>>23476827
Mr_johnman
Im nice I promise!
>>
>>23476957
>>23476957
How often have you been to Germany? We have our flaws as well, lots of them. I can't be shocked that easily. Example? You might've noticed I like the Irish, and their politicians for example are thick as soup. (Way thicker than ours.)

Now I feel like exploring... but at least not today, as it seems. Let's share a cup of tea, Assam blends, to celebrate a nice thread Northern German or English style, pick what you like
>>
>>23477058
I've been about four times
>>
>>23476827

8/10 would talk to about normie shit and vidya. also 6'1. msg me.

kik/skype: seldomheard745
>>
>>23477062

Next time, come to the southwest ;)
>>
>>23476827
Im working in Spain since I was 18, maybe we could talk
kik me: velrase
>>
>30, male, bi, West Mids (UK)
>6'1", big guy - weight is at the front (built for cuddles), white, full beard.
>Into all manner of geek/nerd shit, and the usual. Kinda shy and introverted at first.
>kinks: not many limits. find out.

>I prefer larger folks.
>What non-physical things: some shared interests would be nice, but not necessary. As long as you're not a pretentious douche we'll get along fine.

>Any "must-haves": an open mind. And a jiggly butt.

Kik: themechanic2328
>>
>>23476702
Wanna talk chat spam?
>>
File: 0302161541c~2.jpg (351 KB, 1428x1920) Image search: [Google]
0302161541c~2.jpg
351 KB, 1428x1920
34/f/usa
5'4, 180 c cup, pretty evenly proportioned, curvy, white.
I like to be out in nature. I like to draw. I like to go camping. Kinks? Yes please. My ideal mate? I dunno.. Hed defintely have to have a decent sized cock and a job. If he could make me laugh and likes to git fucked up id probably be happiest. He would def have to share my love of beck and tarantino. I dont have kik :(
>>
>>23477206
Never understand what the problem is with talking on here, contactfagging is even against the board rules but everyone tries it.
>>
>>23477215
Welcome to soc where you will find 50 kik snapchat and Skype threads.

Contactfagging is not allowed in camwhore threads. This is a seperate thread just for contacting chubby/bg. That being said I don't really care if you talk here keeps the thread bumped.
>>
>>23477213
holy shit, marry me.
>>
>>23477240
Marriage is for dum dums, got caught in that trap once. but i am currently on the lookout for a new fuck buddy
>>
>>23477261

where do I take a number? Does the line form over there? Let's go camping.
>>
>>23477278
Haha where do you wanna go camping at?
>>
>>23477288

I'm really partial to backpacking in the Appalachians. do you prefer sticking to trails or bushwhacking? I'm a fairly fit 25 year old BTW.

We can go wherever you like though, I'm down.
>>
>>23477295
Iv only done a little hiking and camping in the tennessee/georgia/carolinas..pretty country. Im usually stick nearer the trail, iv no desire to play survivor. I have also hiked and camped in cali mich and hawaii
>>
>>23477332
Oh hey im from Georgia!
>>
>>23477350
Nice. I thought georgia was pretty. Went to a place called park in the sky or some shit like that....that was one of the prettiest sunsets i have ever seen. And tahts saying something cuz iv spent a lot of time in hawaii
>>
>>23477363
Aww thanks!
That means allot
>>
>ASL
23/m/VA

>Physical description (height, weight, bra size, build, skin color/race, etc.
6'1/230lbs of white, bearded/tattooed man meat

>Interests / Hobbies
Vidya games (ps3), Batman, heavy metal and country music.

>Kinks
I'm a Dom. But I'm not pushy with it unless it what you're into.

Why fill this out when it should be obvious why I'm in this thread.

At least have a small understanding of batman.

Not really

Kik: kitten_grenade

>Picture (optional)
>>
34 m maryland kik: solidwill1981 chubby ladies message me
>>
>>23477213
do you have Skype or Snapchat?
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 843x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 843x612
Guess who's back (back) back again (again) Vic is back! Tell a Friend
>Physical description
I'm an Amazon woman (freakishly tall for a girl, let alone a chubby one) with big thighs and quite huge tits (bigger than my head)
>Interests / Hobbies
Nothing crazy, farming, kickboxing, BJJ, Anything with animals, anime, computer software, horror movies, books for days, cuddling (is that a hobby) and gaming
>Kinks

I like a broad range, from freakishly thing to chubby, I don't get much out of crazily obese guys but I'll still show off for you. (Skelebros are my favourite) I have a hand, piercing fetish so if you have cute hands or piercings hit me up
The nerdiest people are the best, intellectual lewd conversations get me off more than pictures.

Must be decently smart, have an idea how to type: Example How are you? Not: how are u
Kik: bustyropebunny

>Picture (optional)
Sure-diddly-Doo
>>
>>23477873
Thin* whoops
>>
>>23477873
Got skype? you got my interest at farming more than the other stuff. My dream is to own a little homestead when I'm older.
>>
>>23477873
ah yes, the infamous vic who will post one comment or video to you then disappear and delete her kik and come back with a new one
>>
>>23477873
Can we please see your massive boobs?
>>
File: 2016-03-08 18.21.26-1.jpg (187 KB, 763x1113) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08 18.21.26-1.jpg
187 KB, 763x1113
>ASL
27/M/Minnesota
>Physical description (height, bra size, build etc.)
Skinny, white as fuck, 6'2" 175 lbs, beard and glasses
>Interests / Hobbies
Video games, watching gritty crime dramas, going to concerts, hiking/running, ...is drinking a hobby?
>Kinks
Oral/licking/sucking (Both giving and receiving), light bondage
Curvy, nice hips and ass that I can grab on to, nice soft nipples I can suck, glasses are a turn on for me too.
A warm and open personality is what I look for, someone looking for an adventure. Someone with a sense of humor as twisted and cynical as I am.
No must-haves, I'm pretty open and easy-going and would expect the same from you!
>Contact info
kik: jh_mpls (Just looking to talk to women, if you live near me, that's a huge plus!)

Pic is me, staying incognito though. Once we talk I'll send you my face!
>>
>>23476827
bryanworthy
white as snow. just to chat
>>
File: IMG_20160307_140533.jpg (126 KB, 800x1039) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_140533.jpg
126 KB, 800x1039
F 25 4'11 180
Kik miasuperspy
>>
>>23476827
Kik me light skinned Hispanic dude and I haven't shaved in half a year :o but I do trim strakes9291 is my kik
>>
>>23478564
Y-You wouldn't happen to have a skype, would you?
>>
>>23478921

I think so, I never use it though. Tell me yours and I'll try and connect.
>>
>>23478958
Erhh, It's fine, I'll just make a kik.
>>
>>23478979

Alright!
>>
>>23478860
Hello. Hope to hear from you. Just kik you
>>
26, male, az
Tall and skinny
Just shy of 6'.

Interests: vidya

Kinks: breast expansion, lactation, futanari, stuffing

Ideal: Not sure yet. Since this as a bbw thread though, in that regard I like a cute face, cute little hands and feet, shapely legs, wide thick hips, a big round belly good for cuddling, and breasts that verge on enormous in size.

Personality: relaxed, intelligent, witty, speaks English and not ghetto trash

I'm just looking for a touchy feely cuddle buddy type thing. No relationship.

Kik: traplover33
>>
File: IMG_20151125_203946.jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_203946.jpg
72 KB, 720x720
20/M/NY
6'1 180 lbs. Slim dark brown skin color

Love to explore outdoors. Or sit at home and watch Netflix sometimes. I do a lot, love the duality of life. Its all about balance. Loves to write, act, in a play performed soon, skate but I need a new board. To talk about music and emotions (don't judge me).

I'm really down to try anything link wise at least once. Pansexual so sexuality is no hurdle to me. Love to kiss and lick all over tho

Ideal mate would be a shorter chubby girl who loves to laugh and make laugh. Open to all music and foods. Willing to meditate will me at least once (it's liberating seriously)

No must haves never been picky

Kik: Grim_Penance
>>
19/m/usa
I'm a 6' skeleton. Blue eyes, brown hair, blah blah blah
Hiking, reading, gaming, people watching
I'm pretty open minded
Physical attraction varies for me, depends on how well everything looks together
Smart, funny, not a big crowd people person
No real must haves
Snapchat: smalltalk84
>>
>>23479599
No kik?
>>
>>23479607
I don't like it, I can redownload it I guess, I'm not sure I'd keep it for long though
>>
>>23479622
Was looking for fun chats/picswap but I don't use snapchat

It's okay :)
>>
>>23479632
It's the same ID, go ahead. If nothing else I can be entertaining for a few hours before I start disliking the app again
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1280x960
>ASL
18/m/Aus
5' 8" darkish skin, sort of like a tan, 60kg, don't have man boobs, so what's below A cup?, somewhat fit, half white and black australian, got other bits but they aren't too important
>Interests / Hobbies
Computing, programming, writing, reading, gaming (PC), drawing, coding (beginner), 4chan and MTG
>Kinks
Dominant, bondage, choking, slapping, beating, chubby lover
Anyone willing, bonus points for either chubby or petite, average is sort of boring
Sense of humour, nice to an extent, can dirty talk, submissive would be nice
No must haves
Kik: iknowdude00
>Picture (optional)
Eh, too lazy to stand or add face
>>
>>23479675
Yikes. Didn't mean for the pic to be sideways
>>
>>23477873
Intellectually lewd conversations huh? Nerdy guys ehh? Well how turned on would you get if I said that I want to put my quantum harmonizer into your photonic resonation chamber?
>>
I'm an older guy who loves a younger, naughty, chubby girl. They're the best.
>>
>>23479757
that's perfect.
>>
>>23479818
Oh yeah? Tell me about yourself. Care to chat?
>>
>>23479830
possibly.
26/f rocking that canadian belly ponch, drinking alone with my cat. do you need any more in a woman?
>>
>>23479856
You sound like my kinda girl. I'm having a few beers myself. It sounds like there's too much pussy there and you could use a man to balance it out.
>>
>>23479865
and you're just the man to do it?
>>
>>23479870
Without a doubt. I have the experience you need in your life.
>>
>>23479876
that's great then. I need to level up. come on over! ;)
>>
>>23479891
Ooh. Clever too. Kik? Email? Something else?
>>
>>23479865
Other than the cat it sound like my night
>>
>>23479903
post yours?
>>
>ASL
18/f/hi
5"1, 160+, 36DD, is chubby bunny a build?, im chinese and hawaiian.
>Interests / Hobbies
videogames, surfing, baking.
>Kinks
facesitting, being fed, belly play, stuff like that.
tall, and fit enough to pick me up
i love funny and affectionate guys who arent pushy.
must at least play videogames so we can have something to talk about.
kik/skype: YuiChubbyCutie
>Picture (optional)
ok
>>
>>23479909
Another half drunk chubby girl? You ladies are having rough nights!
>>
>>23479915
Added you before and you never reply. What's the deal, m8?
>>
>>23479912
strakes9291
>>
25/f/Toronto
4ft11, 160lbs. 36G.
If you took a 5ft5 average girl and squished her down 6 inches, that's me. Condensed everything, and not exactly a 'loose' sort of chubby? If that makes sense?
Pasty white shut-in.

Hobbies/interests are photography, digital art, fanfiction and reptiles.

Kinks are caretaking, pegging, stuffing and a bit of belly play? I'm not so much for being the one experiencing- rather be the one taking care of someone else's needs n wants.

Ideal is tall soft girls, or little petite girls. Guys pretty much have to be amazing rare unicorns for me to be interested in anything more than friendship and chitchat.

A must have would be being alright with me being poly and having a girlfriend. We don't mind sharing, so long as someone else doesn't mind.
Low sexdrive, appreciation of art and a love for animals is preferred.

I've got yahoo messenger, and not a lot else on my phone. It's pretty ancient.
Very open to chitchat and friendship with just about anyone.
>>
>>23480565
Yahoo messenger still exists?
>>
>>23480570
Yep. I was surprised too. Apparently it's available for most phones, and simple enough that my piece of crap can handle it.
>>
>>23480578
What's your yahoo? Or would email work better?
I need to see if it will work on my phone and then try remembering the password.
>>
>>23480578
Do you have any IMs from this decade?
>>
>>23480587
[email protected]
>>
>>23480591
Nope.
My phone only let's me use one skype username, or else i'd use my throwaway. Otherwise, it won't let me use kik, snapchat, or instagram dms. I'd get a better phone, but, I can't justify it when it serves it's work purpose.
>>
>>23478329
I only really do that to guys who don't stand out, it's hard to keep constant chat with over 100+ people, New kiks allow me to focus on new people.
Sorry if that doesn't fit to you 'chat to me everyday' standards but it's hard being a cam girl, I'm doing my best.
If you have a better system please tell me about it

>>23479715
May I please have your Kik? Your humour is absolutely splendid
>>
>>23480665
is this really you vic?
I hope not
>>
>>23480665
>If you have a better system please tell me about it

It's called camwhoring in the relevant camwhore thread. Obviously you are not interested in decent long term chatting with the 'focus on new people' all the time comment so you should post in the relevant thread rather than waste anymore anons time.
>>
>>23480695
>>23480695
I do, but the people there aren't as... Welcoming as they used to be. Not to mention I just got off of being banned so you know, haven't had much time to. I don't really get anything out of just posting my photos and doing requests it gets boring, It feels more personal when I'm actually chatting with people and discussing. So if I can please a handful of people while pleasing myself I think it's more rewarding than people getting a quick fix from my photos and me being left bored.
I try and focus on new people, but the guys who are noticeably different to others and suit my needs I talk to on things like Skype and snapchat. Accounts I don't give out to many people, or I give them my new account months before I post it.
>>
>>23480723
awwww it is really you.
this is very disappointing.
>>
File: 335019408594452083.jpg (93 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
335019408594452083.jpg
93 KB, 500x744
>ASL
25, male, Spain
Like 5'8-9''
Around 160 pounds
Kind of skinny
Pale but I catch color pretty quickly thanks to spanish genes
>Interests / Hobbies
Animals, cooking, sports, music festivals, bad movies, vidya, big butts
>Kinks
I'm definitely pretty dominant. The kind of dominant that will lift your dress in a dark street after going out and pound you hard against a wall while I whisper dirty things in spanish to your ear. I like to do things like that

Definitely thick or chubby. Fuck skinny bitches. I do prefer girls who are shorter than me but I also have fantasies with like big, huge amazonian type of girls and make them submit to me somehow
Funny, talkative, open about everything with me, kinky, submissive (but with a personality)

Having a big butt

Kik: jatabo
>>
>ASL
22/m/netherlands
I'm skinny as fuck
>Interests / Hobbies
Playing games, music, smoking weed
>Kinks
I like pleasuring and eating pussy
nice curves, big butt,
you better be nice
hmm no
>Kik
Mauserdemauser
>Skype
Ambrosios1994
>>
>>23480723
Where do you camwhore? Why not use chaturbate?
>>
>>23481161
>feminism

Ew
>>
>>23481163
>Someone who doesn't have to punch down to make a joke

Look tumblr, I don't mean to be a dick but for real. You do get that by declaring that certain people are lower than yourself you're passing judgement on them. Don't you think that's problematic, that you're so arrogant that you can literally look down on others?
>>
22/m/GA

6'2, skinnyfat with dark hair and glasses

I've started to learn how to sing properly but I enjoy doing comedy, reading, thrifting, writing, comics, hiking; you know, the basics

>kinks
Facesitting, biting, light bondage, scratching, being choked

Girls shorter than me, which shouldn't be hard, red hair would be the dream with thighs for days and a cute tummy.

>non-physical description
I like sweetness, listioning and responding, and fun to be around all pretty high points.

kik:probsdrunk
>>
>>23476827
Kik: gilpy89

Have a gf, wouldn't mind talking to a girl that codes. I want to learn, but lack discipline and focus.
>>
smokesomeweed171 18 M Belgium up for anything really everything :)
>>
>>23479915
>>23480008
It's a person who has 3 or 4 Skype accounts and will pretend to be different people (Pretty badly, I might add) on different ones.,

I -think- it might be a dude..
>>
>>23481542

And "she" always posts the same picture.

Suspect as fuck.
>>
File: 0313160841a.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
0313160841a.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Chubby chaser here. I love chubby/big girls. They so squishy and fun. Best lay of my life was with a chubby girl.

Bored and looking for some new Internet friends to chat with/exchange pictures/whatever.

Into history, reading writing, video games, weeb shit. You name it, let's chat about it. Kik is TheTeaHermit
>>
File: IMG_20160313_103635.jpg (2 MB, 1836x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_103635.jpg
2 MB, 1836x1836
>>23481749
Dunno why it rotated my picture. First time that's ever happened. Does it have to do with it being a fuck huge resolution because I forgot to resize it like I normally do?
>>
>ASL
23 f us
>Kinks
D/s outside of the bedroom
giant shoulder chubby man
Patience, kindness, please laugh at me when I'm being a giant annoying dork
skype: anicebreeze / please include like your asl atleast in your request :)?
>>
>>23481787
Don't add this girl she deletes you
>>
>>23481832
oh my
>>
>>23481991
He must be a pretzel because he's salty.
>>
File: 7634534.png (4 MB, 1180x1974) Image search: [Google]
7634534.png
4 MB, 1180x1974
>ASL
20/m/USA (Indiana)

>Physical description
6'0, around 230, broad shoulders, working on losing weight.

>Interests / Hobbies
Love everything about music. Talking about it, listening, sharing, and playing it. Also into Vidya, anime, and all kinds of weird movies and tv.

>Kinks
Femdom

Honestly, I'm not very picky. I like both tall, and short girls. With long, or short hair. The only two important things to me are a cute face, and being chubby/bigger. I guess if I were to be specific, I like tall girls with non-blonde hair, but I'm very open.

Really looking for someone who also enjoys vidya. But really enjoying music, like Electric Six, or indie music, or liking weird, obscure movies are also huge perks.

>Contact info
Kik: Pileiscool Skype: Pileiscooler

>Picture
Taken today.
>>
File: IMG_20160307_015912.jpg (1 MB, 2188x4404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_015912.jpg
1 MB, 2188x4404
>ASL
25/M/US (IL and MI)

>Physical description
6'3, 270, built like a defensive linesman, hazel eyes

>Interests / Hobbies
Cooking, beer, outer space, biking, music (metal, punk, jazz, hip-hop, post rock, indie)

>Kinks
Rope bondage, face sitting, spanking, biting

Tall and chubby with colored eyes. Cute laugh and curly hair are a huge plus.

Intelligence is a huge turn on. Open-mindedness is always great. Being into nerdy things is good too.

>Contact info
Kik - Manny_Ramone
>>
>ASL
22, Male, USA
>Physical Description
6'2", 155 (last I checked), Slim, about as caucasian as it gets
>Interests / Hobbies
Video games, anime/animation in general, manga, drawing (but man am I bad), cooking, and martial arts (severely out of practice)
>Kinks
I'm a feeder, also into belly play, light/gentle femdom, facesitting, basically most things associated with chubbiness and weight gain.
This is somewhat hard for me because I like people of all shapes and sizes. But I generally prefer nice bellies and butts/hips/thighs to breasts if that gives you an idea.
Patient, nurturing, and understanding. Someone I can just snuggle up with and complain to/with.
Sharing any of my interests is a huge plus, particularly video games. Being at least accepting of marijuana is a must, but that doesn't mean you have to be a smoker yourself.
>Contact info
>>
>>23481173
haha Kik?
>>
>>23485269
You want to add me?
>>
>>23485501
Sure
>>
>>23481542
='( dammit
>>
>>23485592
I want to believe.
>>
>>23485581
sure why not, jsgto87
>>
Snapchat: choco-wine

25 m australian, grown up in france, and now living in UK.

Semi pro rugby player and painter.

Really special love and caring and cuddles for bbw.

Hope to find my sexy dream come true!

Have a nice day
>>
File: IMG_20151221_172411267_HDR.jpg (761 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_172411267_HDR.jpg
761 KB, 1080x1920
25/m/Michigan

Skinny bearded nerd. Looking for chubby qt3.14's to chat with. In my area is preferred, but down for anything.

Kik: Calcificator
>>
>>23481749
>cuffing jeans that are too long.
>No belt?
>>
Snapchat: choco-wine

25 m australian, grown up in france, and now living in UK.

Semi pro rugby player and painter.

Really special love and caring and cuddles for bbw.

Hope to find BBW sexy dream come true!!

Have a nice day
>>
>>23476827
Kik: romans323hebrews9
>>
What eves I'll give it a go
> 34m west wisconsin
> 6'4" 280ish. Not skinny but I wear a slim fit dress shirt and suit
>gaming, trained chef, fixin stuff (cars, computers ect)
> Not very inhibited, I like butt stuff and curves

Would like to meet a younger girl for fun stuff. Looking for a fat ass to smack but not too big, under 200 unless you're an amazon
Non physical stuff I would like someone who is pretty laid back and affectionate.

snap legruyere1
>>
>>23477873
Just Kik'd ya.
>>
>>23479757
Checking in. To recap:

I'm an older guy who loves a younger, naughty, chubby girl. They're my favorite.
>>
>>23478564
Where in mn?
>>
File: received_776779179133449.jpg (38 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_776779179133449.jpg
38 KB, 720x1280
>M/19/Chicago
>6', 180, built but not overly so (abs and arms and chest etc but not to a crazy degree. I'm not Arnold.), white
>vidya, music specifically hip-hop or soul, martial arts, cooking
>switch, big girls = best girls
>big with massive tits, anything else is bonus.
>funny and caring
>must have nice boobs
>Kik is kyleformiles, snapchat is caesarthegod, email is [email protected]
>>
File: Snapchat-7544067845871665670.jpg (261 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7544067845871665670.jpg
261 KB, 720x1280
>>23488967
Here's shirtless.
>>
25/m/az I love women with curves or a little extra to love
>>
>>23480565
Hey :) I'm 25/m/Toronto
5'7.

Hobbies are filming and directing, photography, animals, reading.

I'm down for anything. We can hang out?
>>
20/M/US

Looking for a BBW chick to sit on my face
kik:Joshm171995
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 558x558
>ASL
19/female/Ohio
5'7", I'm not sure how much, but I'm chubby, 38DD, curvy, mixed race(Caucasian, Native American, and African American)
>Interests / Hobbies
Writing, traveling, books, games, nature, movies, food, and animals.
>Kinks
I have a Daddy kink
I love skinny and chubby guys, taller than me, older as well, nice hands and nice hair
Great sense of humor, is caring, but stern
High sex drive
Kik: yungpiglet
>Picture (optional)
>>
>>23488967
>>23488983
>180
>built
I've got some bad news brah...
>>
>>23479915
that's a thai webmodel m8, not you
>>
>ASL
23/m/east coast
5' 7 or 8", a little chubby myself, hairy, black hair, white, will send pics if you want or need
>Interests / Hobbies
watching movies and shows, film/filmmaking/acting, drawing and collecting comics, a little vidya here and there
>Kinks
facesitting, assman here so anything having to do with, message for more
curves and chub, cute big booty of course :P
similar interests are fine, I'll even listen to yours if you have any different, I also have a thing for cosplayers and stuff like that :P I'll talk about anything really, i'm not too picky
Not really. Sometimes, opposites attract for me. Like I said, not really picky
kik is ethansuckss, ask for other contact info
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1280x960
>ASL
24.F. SE Asia

>Physical description (height, weight, build, skin color/race, etc.)
5'3" | 210lbs. | Much more to love ️ |

>Interests / Hobbies
Travel. Last minute adventures. Movie marathons. Tv series marathons. Puzzles , riddles and brain teasers. Beaches and snow.

Caucasian. 5'8" or above in height. Medium to chubby built. Kinda scruffy but no to bushy beards, mustache and goatees. Divine smell .
Blue/green eyes, blonde hair and with English accent is a big plus but not a must.

>What non-physical things do you look for sweet, full of good surprises, will want me more than i want him, dominant in a sense. Adventurous and loves to travel.

Let's talk
>>
File: yo - Copy.jpg (742 KB, 1732x3078) Image search: [Google]
yo - Copy.jpg
742 KB, 1732x3078
29/M/mex
F only
zaboe_4
>>
>>23490894
Hay guy's, what do you call a fat chink?
A chunk
hahahaha
>>
>>23490894
Snap chat my dear ??
>>
>ASL
26/F/ Toronto
5'6, 200 lb, 38 D, Idk I'm round but there are muscles and I have them? i'm pretty well proportioned, and i have really some decent legs? I'm black with black hair?
>Interests / Hobbies
anime, fashion, music, Idk, nerdy things
>Kinks
sure? idk I wanna hear about other people's kinks and learn lots?

I'm not looking for a mate cuz I have one? but I'm attracted to all sorts. Ladies I'ma little more picky about?

someone who isn't ignorant as fuck and is woke. If you not woke, don't talk to me. Someone who is open and can talk about recent anime and old anime, not just DBZ they watched when they were 8.

oh! well the anime one is pretty important. I like talking about sexuality and sex. Let's be clear, that doesn't mean I wanna hear you tell me about the sex you wanna have with me.
Kik: Mallibuuwithu
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 960x960
>ASL
20/M/England
5ft 10, 126lbs, slim athletic, pale, white
>Interests / Hobbies
Pc building, league of legends, binge watching tv series, cars and sport
>Kinks

Smaller than me, breasts anywhere from medium to extremely large
Easy to talk to and attracted to me

-
Kik and snapchat - itsjustclough
Skype - TheALC111
>>
>>23491538
>Smaller than me
Just meaning shorter? Because if not... well it's a bbw thread!
>>
>>23491552
I think posting in this thread would imply that I was looking for a chubby women ?
>>
>>23491562
Exactly, so if you say smaller, it suggests your looking for someone petite. I'm 8 inches shorter than you and heavier.
>>
>>23491569
>>23491552
Moron
>>
>>23491569
You've got a point. I guess I should of put smaller and eight inches god your my dick size smaller that's ace
>>
>>23491588
If you really had an 8 inch cock I'm guessing you would have mentioned that in your first post!
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 749x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 749x940
>>23491596
Somthing I failed to mention
>>
>>23491615
O_O
*gulps nervously*
>>
>>23491588

should have* (advanced background: adverb != verb)
and the rest of the sentence is hardly intelligible
>>
>>23491631
To be totally honest with you, I couldn't give two fucks
>>
>>23491620
Maybe I should've used this picture first
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 576x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 576x560
>>23491615
Well haaaay there.
>tfw you're 20 and in the UK
>>
>>23491642
*I couldn't of given two fucks
>>
File: im-ok-with-this.png (7 KB, 169x194) Image search: [Google]
im-ok-with-this.png
7 KB, 169x194
>>23491642

Fair enough. I wouldn't give you a single fuck, I'm into chubby women (who would OF guessed).
>>
>>23491631
Of is not an adverb. Adverbs of nothing to do with this.
>>
>>23491650
Hey there
>>23491652
Oops
>>
>>23491672
If you can understand him then language has met its goal which is communication. Fuck your grammar bruh.
>>23491681
I like your skinny body, tattoos, and big dick.
>>
>>23491730
Thanks I appreciate it
>>
>>23491730
I was aiming that at the guy who was correcting him, and did it by making a comment about adverbs that isn't relevant. (I did tease the guy a bit as well but I agree with you about communication and something like that would not put me off a guy)

I like his skinby body and big dick as well. Oh god :P
>>
>>23491730
And he has a fucking big mirror next to his bed :D
>>
>>23491730
>>23491745
You have my kik/skype/snapchat :D
>>
File: 20150812_233008.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150812_233008.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm so skinny it's actually kind of sad, 112 pounds and 6'3'' btw
>>
>>23491650
But are you a chubby girl?
>>
>>23491822
More like BBW
>>
>>23491838
anyway i could contact you ?
>>
>>23491838 i m interested 24 male kik: sickez add me :)
>>
>>23476827
Hi there! I'm 26, tall, dark haired white, share your hobbies and I'm attracted to people like you, so I think we should talk. Kik me at dario9091; I would love to hear from you.
>>
>>23491845
I'll hit you up on Kik.
>>
>>23491775
I also have a boyfriend, so won't be taking this off 4chan, but fuck me if I'm not tempted by that picture of you.
>>
>>23490894
Kik me: connorach
>>
>>23491812
Would pick up and hold in arms in an emasculating way.

Do you dislike food that much or are you one of those special cases where you just can't seem to gain weight no matter what?
>>
>>23490894
kik me:lastoftheppl
>>
>>23477213
24/m . Hit me up if you're interested in an average white boy to chat with. Snapchat johnnyteee1
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.