[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr cuckold couple on the west coast looking for bull for fun,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o3unpaDU5w1vntfu0o1_400.jpg (59 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3unpaDU5w1vntfu0o1_400.jpg
59 KB, 400x536
tl;dr cuckold couple on the west coast looking for bull for fun, maybe eventually breeding

Me and my fiancé, both 23, have been together for 5 years, and part of our relationship has always been experimenting sexually. For the last 6 months or so, our sex life has started to dry up, and I am desperate to keep her happy. As I am not the most... gifted of guys, having a third person in our relationship has been discussed for a few years now, and I'm open to this happening. An other reason for this is our plans to eventually settle down and have kids - several illnesses run on my side of the family, and IVF in our state is very expensive.

Because of our familiarity with 4chan, and our desire for a bull similar to our age, we've decided to start looking on /soc/.

We'd preferably looking for someone who is experienced or at least serious about this, and comfortable with an other man perhaps eventually raising his child (though that is a very distant, very unlikely option in the future). Some things we're looking for in our guy would be

>White (for obvious reasons)
>At least average sized penis
>Fit and healthy, no STIs or genetic conditions

We would be happy to travel or accommodate. I travel a lot for work so most of your time together would probably be alone, although I would like to keep an eye on everything and make sure that my fiancée is 100% happy with everything. I will make sure that it will be worth your time.

My future wife is a petite and fit personal trainer. Pictures and more info can be found at our email, [email protected] (temp) - if you have a preferred method of contact, just let me know, we can arrange that, too.
>>
You guys fucking disgust me
>>
>>23476067
>on the west coast
>[email protected]
St Petersburg?
>>
>>23476084
it's a throwaway email
>>
File: tumblr_o3fmt4Lp3C1v99a8fo1_500.gif (804 KB, 420x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fmt4Lp3C1v99a8fo1_500.gif
804 KB, 420x216
bump
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.