[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INSECURITY THREAD Everyone post how much you hate yourself and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: 1328554794106.jpg (20 KB, 483x500) Image search: [Google]
1328554794106.jpg
20 KB, 483x500
INSECURITY THREAD
Everyone post how much you hate yourself and why. Maybe leave contact info I don't even know.
>>
>>23474426
Insecurity general GO
>>
average sized dick on a lanklet body

fuck me up
>>
I hate myself for spending the last 20 years hating myself and only now deciding to learn to love myself.
>>
File: 1456673000350.png (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1456673000350.png
45 KB, 300x250
>>23474426
>I stake high value on being altruistic and keeping my integrity in my military career
>I fear sometimes I only try and do "good" things because it will inevitably come back to benefit me
>It would help me get promotions, and appear as the "good guy" in the minds of people
>I can more easily shitbag my way through life

I suppose some of this is holdovers of old depression and not liking myself.

Otherwise just some body image shit I can't seem to get over. I lost a massive amount of weight around a year ago and still see myself as a fat fuck.
>>
>>23474444
>altruistic
>military career
lmfao
>>
>>23474438
at least you're not a manlet
>>
>>23474478
Libtard get fucked.
>>
File: 1456618399730.jpg (308 KB, 662x832) Image search: [Google]
1456618399730.jpg
308 KB, 662x832
>autistic
>can't get pregnant
>failed my entire school 'career'
>can't get a real job
>lesbian

the list goes on and on.
>>
File: 1452533388444.jpg (279 KB, 768x908) Image search: [Google]
1452533388444.jpg
279 KB, 768x908
>I think I look ugly despite everyone saying I'm not
>I'm a lazy fuck
>hate myself for never having a gf and being a kissless virgin at 20

fuck me up lads
>>
File: 1457082454867.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
1457082454867.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
>trans woman
>>
>>23474478
this desu
>>
>44 y/o
>addicted to 4chan since 4ever
>loner
>depressed
>antisocial
etc etc etc
>>
>trans
>severely mentally ill to the point where they kicked me out of college for it
>one of my disorders causes me to not be able to have any kind of relationship without inevitably fucking it up
>attention seeking slut even if i'm in a relationship
>no career without college
>constant intrusive thoughts of suicide
>yet feel guilt for feeling this shitty when i have a good life on paper
>>
5'7" guy here, is the only thing i don't like. Love everything else about myself. Will just have to find someone 5'4" or under which shouldn't be hard at all.
>>
>>23474478
You know not all military jobs are cowadooty infantry right?

I'm a nurse in training, just spent a week helping vets at the VA.

I'm not expecting praise or thanks, we still get paid and a shit ton of benefits, but we can still do each other favors. Cover guard duty shifts when a spouse is in town, help each other with cleaning rosters, stuff like that.
>>
>>23474426
If you guys continue to hate yourselves I'll slit my wrists.
>>
>20
>lived alone past 3 years and still no friends
>considering becoming a prostitute because I have no talents
>>
>>23474506
I'm an autistic girl too, never met another one.
>>
>>23474648
yay autistic girls unite!
>>
File: a0642029519_10.jpg (106 KB, 977x700) Image search: [Google]
a0642029519_10.jpg
106 KB, 977x700
>mediocre skinnyfat white guy body, working out just made me look fat
>pokey nipples
>face looks fat even when I'm underweight
>no beard or chest hair
>leftover abdominal muscles from old workout just make me look like I have a belly
>always look miserable regardless of how I actually feel
>lost all faith in women being good people
>>
>war vet
>cant talk
>approaching 30
>still wear clothes from high school
>girlfriend left me
>no hobbies except videogames and driving
>only people who will hire me are literal criminals who need a murderer
>>
>>23474737
Lift weights with me brah
>>
>moved to new small town
>everyone knows everyone
>scared of people
>dont really leave the house except for work
>dont talk much even at work
>Ill probably never find a gf or friend
>>
>>23474777
same scenario.

maybe we should move to greener pastures

>>23474737
>can't talk
elaborate?
>>
>>23474787
I ran away from home to live here with my uncle and aunt, its cool i just hate how I cant talk to anyone or find a gf. I had one where I used to live but thats 6 hours away and she left
>>
File: MudaMudaMuda.png (131 KB, 527x293) Image search: [Google]
MudaMudaMuda.png
131 KB, 527x293
>>23474426
>Hideous face on top of good(?) body.
>Generally unlikable person.
>retarded dork who listened to teachers\friends like an idiot and went to university.
>unskilled and fairly useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
I've been really into a girl who I'm not sure likes me. I love her and I've never been in this position in my life.

And my face is weird sometimes idk
>>
>>23474797
I see. Then maybe you should get ready to get a job and then move wherever you think it is going to be better for you in oreder to meet people.

I see lots of people in this board with the same problem living the states. Is is that fucking devastating over there?
>>
>>23474818
You don't love her, you just want to fuck her. It's your hormones messing with your mind; don't think about serious relationships until you're a full grown adult, and all of that shit has cleared up.
>>
>>23474818
Making a move and getting rejected hurts way less that not knowing whether she like you or not. Then there's the fact that she probably likes you mate.
>>
>24 y/o woman who still has an acne problem
>large forehead
>fat nose
>not wearing makeup = looking homeless
>constantly comparing myself to others
>pretend to be chill about things but secretly competitive
>this makes it so I'm almost never happy with myself - need to be thinner, make more money, have whiter teeth, etc.
>serious homebody who hates going out but does it anyway to maintain the only friendships I have and usually end up miserable for it
>would rather browse 4chan than hang out with most people

The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>23474443
How is loving oneself a conscious choice? As far as I can see, you can only love yourself if you improve yourself enough.
>>
>>23474835
Thank you :) that means a lot
>>
>>23474840
You need fulfillment; you're unsatisfied with your life's direction at the moment and are reacting accordingly. You need to try and find something which can give your life some "meaning', so to speak. Start with this - Ask yourself what kind of legacy you want to leave behind when you die? How do you want to be remembered? How do you want to leave the world when your time comes? These are very heavy questions, but starting with them and working down from the top could get you to narrow your focus
>>
I have a tumor in my eye that prevents it from opening more than half way and I always feel that people are pretending to not notice.

I have large dark patches all over my legs that make them look like cow print, and I always wear long pants to cover them but I think some people can tell something is wrong and they are probably judging me quietly.
>>
>0 friends irl
>come to /soc/ to make friends
>too awkward/nervous to reach out
>make this post and feel stupid
>>
>>23474881
Stop the paranoia. No-one can tell something is wrong because you wear long trousers, even in summer.

About the eye, you might be right tho

>>23474885
hi soulmate
>>
Man, I really wish I wasn't 5'6" :/ I think most girls find me repulsive as a result of that. Everyone tells me to be more secure with myself, but it's difficult when you're not even taken seriously.

Do y'all think 5'6" is even that short? And would most girls even be able to tell the difference between 5'6" and 5'8" in real life? It probably depends on their own height.

I know I'll end up having to date a short women, which I'm okay with, but I'm just worried about the inevitable bullying and scorn from women my short son will have to endure, if I have a son.
>>
>>23475048
I'm 5'6", as long as we are taller than them it doesn't matter. I've had some girls think i was 5'10" before. Luckily for us, like 50% of women are shorter than us.
>>
>>23475076
I see what you mean. Again, my only worry is just having a short son. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with being short, but I wouldn't want him to go through the same insecurities I have, because he inevitably will; especially if he's shorter than me. It seems like there is no other answer other than just keeping my fingers crossed that a taller girl will be interest in me, which seems literally impossible.

I'm awfully insecure and I shoved some old insoles into my shoes to increase my height to 5'7"; thinking of purchasing some proper ones to get another inch or two. Every inch counts.
>>
File: Photo_00023.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo_00023.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
hahahaaha
let me tell you faggots a little something about insecurities
It's like I can't escape, they hound me everywhere I go. That feeling that something is wrong, nothing is ever going to work out, that I'm just damned to fail in everything because I'm such a shitty person.
Everything you do is wrong, and it's like, although you're soooo damn close to figuring it all out and moving on you know that it will never happen. Like carvings in a tree, our mistakes persists through out our existence. Yes we may grow to the point they become minuscule, but we forever bear them.
>>
File: 1279169243725.jpg (8 KB, 189x251) Image search: [Google]
1279169243725.jpg
8 KB, 189x251
i'm just ready to give up on everything quite honestly. i can't make friends. family rejected me. i'm so sick and tired of this adult crap. blargh.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.