[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any 'straight' femanons found themselves unexpectedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: g.jpg (387 KB, 821x719) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
387 KB, 821x719
Any 'straight' femanons found themselves unexpectedly turned on by another girl? Share your stories.
>>
>>23473272
Love the pic!

There's no proper story really, but I knew a girl when I was a student who is just everything I wish I could be physically (and a lovely person too). My crush on her was as strong as any I've had on a guy. I'm jealous of her but in a really admiring way. I still check out her Facebook sometimes and am always blown away by her beauty.
>>
>>23473283
Would you sleep with her given the chance?
>>
>>23473308
Absolutely, yes
>>
File: brutal.jpg (5 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
5 KB, 213x160
It's not unusual for a person to be slightly aroused by another person of the same sex. It goes all the way back to our animal ancestors and sexual competition.
>>
>>23473319
I can't fap to that.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 480x854
>>23473354
A lot of people beat themselves up for doing these things because they think something is wrong with them or that they're actually gay, when neither of these things are true. They feel shame for having normal things happen to them.
>>
>>23473272
not much of a story
there's this girl in my school, i think she's younger than me so she must be like 18, we're both in the drama club but in different productions so we never talked.
the first time i saw her she was in front of me in the line to get a sandwich in a restaurant, she's really short, bob hair cut, she had no makeup, dressed in sport clothes, i couldn't stop staring at her. then i learned she was in the drama club too so whenever i see them perform i can't stop looking at her and i can't get over the fact how fucking pretty she is. her picture was on the ticket of their show, i kept the ticket like the huge stalker i am. also i found her name so now i stalk her on facebook sometimes.
i always saw myself as completely straight, since i met her i gess i'm fairly straight.
>>
>>23473272
We are all bi. It depends of environment, family, education etc to develop one sexual tendency or another.

I fapped with other bois when i was 12, before the system repressed me to be straight. Nowadays I'm into traps
>>
>>23473390
Ha, this is so similar to my experience. The girl I crushed on also didn't wear make up as far as I could tell, she was just effortlessly stunning.
>>
>>23473283
oh god i relate so much, this is exactly how i feel.
attracted and jealous at the same time, her natural beauty blows my mind. (also she's an awesome person)
>>
>>23473433
We understand each other! I have felt pretty jealous of girls before and in a destructive way where I basically hate them, but with her it was more like "you are so much better than me, let me worship you" lol, like I have no bitterness even saying that. What's also crazy is that not only did she have no idea I felt this way about her, but from what I've heard there were a few guys into her that she was completely oblivious too as well. Like she just goes through life leaving a trail of crushes or something. Anyway, I've never come across a girl who's made me feel quite that way (full on butterflies when we were in the same room) before or since, though I often admire or kind of sneak a glance at attractive women.
>>
>>23473433
>>23473478
you two should date lol
>>
>>23473496
Lol, more like sit and compare notes on our crushes, I think our interests are elsewhere!
>>
>>23473496

this is not how it works pal
>>
>>23473508
hell yeah
>>
>>23473513
just a fantasea, freind

I have never been sexually aroused by a man, but I fuck myself and have done a few traps. Am I gay?
>>
>>23473523
I actually really like this idea, I bet yours is beautiful!
>>
>>23473548
i don't think so, if being gay is being attracted to males(when you're a man yourself, that is) than being able to fuck a guy because he looks female does not really make you gay right? because what you're attracted to is their female apparence.

also getting it in the butt as nothing to do with being gay, it's a sexual practice not a sexual preference.

...but you're not 100% straight either that's fo' sure
>>
>>23473589
I think you are right. Thanks for the post
>>
>>23473563
i like the idea too, i always want my female friends to acknowledge how pretty my girlcrush is,so like, i'm not alone, but the subject is way to weird to bring it up
>>
>>23473548
>have done a few traps

i mean, you fucked dudes... that's pretty gay, yea
>>
>>23473602
Same same same. I never mentioned it to any female friends even though it would have been awesome to chat about. Mentioned it to my bf who did the typical guy reaction to something like this, was hot talking to him about her though, he agreed she was really beautiful.
>>
My boyfriend worked with/was friends with this girl who I was pretty meh towards. One morning I came over and he showed me that she'd gotten drunk and blown up his phone with nudes overnight. Her boobs were so fucking perfect, big and symmetrical and just absolutely perfect, and as I was looking at the pics of her I started feeling jealous and envious and irritated... Envious of her perfect breasts, jealous because my boyfriend was clearly a bit flattered, irritated to suddenly have competition for him. Then suddenly horny. So horny. Panties saturated horny. Best sex of my life thinking about this tramp's big boobs.

After that I developed some weird, helpless obsession with her. Anytime I saw her I couldn't keep my eyes off her chest. I was absolutely mesmerised. It all culminated one night at a party when she let me feel her up, and I got so flustered and oit-of-breath I had to go and masturbate immediately after.

I started dropping threesome hints to my boyfriend, but he wasn't into the idea (or he thought I was testing him). Eventually she moved away, and I slowly lost interest. No one, man or woman, has affected me quite the same way since.
>>
>>23473602
>>23473620
My two closest friends, totally straight both, know about me doing all the sex things, both ways, with traps. I decided not to hide it to everyone, because I felt like it was making me guilty to my own eyes, so to say.
I guess for you girls it is way easier. After all, the real taboo of non straight-conventional sex is penis in pooper in a male.
>>23473618
stfu
>>
>>23473637
Jealousy is a crazy thing, I can imagine feeling like this if the right buttons are pushed somehow. Very hot to read btw!
>>
>>23473656
I mean, it *is* gay. There's no way to sugar coat it.
>>
My roommates sister came to visit her about a year ago. We went out for drinks and I remember I just couldn't stop myself from kinda staring. Luckily I was meeting my bf later because I was super turned on. Never told bf or roommate about it
>>
>>23473932
But that's not a bad thing
>>
>>23474028
did u try to hook up with her?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.