[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen one yet tonight, so all Daddies and Mommies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 610x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 610x513
I haven't seen one yet tonight, so all Daddies and Mommies and Littles, post about yourself!
>asl
>if you're a Little or a Daddy/Mommy
>what you're looking for
>kik/skype/snapchat/etc
>pic of yourself (if you want to that is)
>what you're into (ageplay, diapers, etc)
>and some interests (fav movies, books, music, etc.)
>>
can u explain me a bit what is this about? "Daddy, mommy"?
>>
>>23470618
Google is your friend, try it.
>>
>>23470629
i don't know how to search it, that's why i ask...
>>
24m/22f california
Daddy/little
Mommy/little(f)
kik: triple_king
some ageplay, no diapers, bdsm
we both play LoL and watch anime. Both QOTSA fans. She loves Disney movies (of course)
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1218
M/23/MI
Little
A daddy or big bro or just a friend
Tumblr:
http://unpottytraining-by-babytk.tumblr.com
Ageplay mainly, bdsm, moderate to heavy.
I like video games and coloring and pasta and lots of stuff!
>>
>>23470641
in which case you shouldn't bother as either side of the dynamic would be beyond you
>>
ok now THIS is weird.
>>
>>23470719
Really? You're on 4chan and haven't seen anything stranger?
>>
37/m/CO
Daddy
Little Girl

Not into diaper/ageplay. Mostly just looking for a girl who wants to both do naughty things and be spoiled with affection. If you are looking for a sweet, intelligent but naughty daddy, please contact me.

blanknode at the gmails. I have other contact info but we can start there.
>>
>>23470599
19/m/UK
Little i guess
A girl, and maybe something that's more than just talking online.
Maybe later
Some ageplay, bdsm and more. Definietly not diapers
[email protected]
>>
43 253 M looking for DD/lglbnot into diapers etc and not full time age play but a real connection that that is a bedroom prebedroom bonus

kik nolongpork
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 750x1334
>18/f/VA
>Little
>Daddy (preferably under the age of 30)
>Kik: insane.lycute
>some age play, no diapers, no pacis. long distance is acceptable
>horror movies, vidya, sushi, pasta, pizza, drawing, painting, dying and cutting hair, Melanie Martinez, in this moment, die Antwoord, Dexter, GoT
>insane-lycute.tumblr.com
>my art: insane-lycute.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
>other interests: psychology, true crime, cats, tarantulas
>/x/ lurker
>>
>20/m/ky
>Preferably daddy, little boy works too for dominant girls
>A girl who wants to be fun and kinky and likes the cartoons and vidya, chubbs are encouraged
>Skippymisfits24 is kik and skype
>Ask boo
>Eatin the booty, worshiping the booty, all things ass yours and mine, cuddling and poking, cartoons, anime, vidya, star wars.
>>
File: photo (21).jpg (889 KB, 2925x1475) Image search: [Google]
photo (21).jpg
889 KB, 2925x1475
>>23470690
M/32/MI here also

What part of the state are you at? There's a lot of us diaperboys here in the southwest area.
>>
>>23473948
Ann Arbor, so southeast I wish I had a ton of little friends
>>
>>23473981
You're not that far. You got kik? I'm drew5959
>>
Saturn03
M/37
Daddy here looking for a little to make mine.
Younger female
>>
>>23474002
That's my kik
>>
Nope no kik, just a tumblr kik makes me nervous for some reason.
http://unpottytraining-by-babytk.tumblr.com
>>
Any littles in PA? 30 m pa (610).
>>
>>23474035
Ah, well I don't have a tumblr. I guess I could send you an anon message on there?
>>
>>23474057
Thatad work =D
>>
>>23474062
Cool! How would you respond back though, without publishing it?
>>
>>23474062
Yeah that's not gonna work =<
>>
>>23474098
Well, if you're on Diaper-bois or Fetlife, I'm dldrewby on both, so, there's that!
>>
>>23470599
25/m/317
Daddy
Kik: dldom
>>
>>23474107
Is diaper bois any good?
>>
>>23474116
If you can sift through all the bullshit and pervs? Yes. You'll find them on any site. But what's great about it is that you can search for members locally. There's a lot of crazies on there, as with any fetish site - but I've met some of my best friends on there, and other people through them. It's been great for networking.
>>
>>23474132
Networking lol, maybe I'll find my career from another freak like me.
>>
>>23474141
Believe it or not - I've benefited extremely well in terms of professional connections through meeting other abdls - Two close friends of mine have connections to professions I'm looking into both locally and in the Chicago area. You'd be surprised at what us freaks can accomplish ;)
>>
28/M/California
Looking for a cute, fun, smart little with a sense of humor. Tell me a joke!
kik: ruttzorz
>>
>>23473669
do you also use skype?
>>
File: DSC_00221.jpg (121 KB, 341x607) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00221.jpg
121 KB, 341x607
>>23473669

27/m/VA

I'm just curious (in the psychological aspect) to understand all of this and just where you would like it to go. I love learning about people, and this is a section that I have not encountered before. My girlfriend and I love discussion about new things we've learned, and I'm sure she'd also welcome conversation with you. Do you use SnapChat? I do not have a Kik nor do I want one, but I could use said SC to forward a more direct method of communication. I tend to be a bit indirect on 4chan since I've been around since the Scientology days. :P
>>
>>23470599
22/M/PA
little/daddy
looking for woman who would be into switching roles from time to time.
I'm really just into the diaper/diaper bondage
aspect of the fetish.
Favorite movie is Silver Streak or the original Willy Wonka, don't really have a favorite book but I enjoy reading the tom clancy novels.
I enjoy cartoons even though I am technically an adult.
My favorite genre of music is electronica or ElectroSwing
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.