[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to have an affair, /soc/? Mainly I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8366805735_9fa5708a2a_b_905.jpg (48 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
8366805735_9fa5708a2a_b_905.jpg
48 KB, 900x506
Why is it so hard to have an affair, /soc/? Mainly I just want another married woman to talk to. My spouse and I have been cold for a long while, and having someone to talk about shit with would be nice. I have plenty of guy friends, but haven't talked to any women for quite a while.
>>
>>23458372
I know this is easier said than done op, but just get a divorce and find someone who makes you happy. Why waste both you and your spouses time staying in a loveless marriage?
>>
>>23458391
Yeah. Right now because of our living situation, it's kind of difficult. I work full time, and she helps pay on some of the bills. I've already told her it isn't working out and that maybe we should consider separating, but she's from a different state and so moving her back would be costly.
>>
>>23458372
I honestly think this is why so many married guys experiment with men, it's easier to hook up with a guy then a girl and all you really want is to touch and feel someone new. I'm in the same situation. I even set up a CL ad today. I chickened out. I don't really want cock. I want tits and pussy. But I want TnP that wants me or at least wants to hang out and see where things go. Just the thrill of the chase is absolutely amazing to get that feeling again. But I don't know if I really want to leave. Somedays I think I got it good (minus a sexlife) and other days I wonder why I'm settling for a average life style that I'm not completely satisfied with
>>
>>23458391

this
>>
>>23458372
Post up on Craigslist, bro. I'm in the same situation, and a ton of women are, too. Be totally honest with your ad, put it out there that you're married and looking for emotion and connection on the side. You're going to get hits. Post on casual, m4w, and platonic. There will be some duds, but guaranteed you'll find someone near you that you click with.
>>
>>23458391
>why waste your time being in a loveless relationship?

Because cheating is hot, exciting and dangerous
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.