[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever had success with Craigslist? I've seen some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 477.png (446 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
477.png
446 KB, 600x600
Has anyone ever had success with Craigslist? I've seen some pretty depraved freaks on there and a lot of repeated stories of good meetups. Also general Craigslist advertising thread.
>>
File: IMG_20160305_185332096.jpg (124 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_185332096.jpg
124 KB, 480x640
No, but post stories. It's all bots bro.
>>
Aasss
>>
ass
>>
>>23443610
>Be me.
>22 year old, passable sissy.
>Make post, find a John after a few hours.
>Get hotel room
>Wait around dressed as cute school girl.
>John shows up. Let him in.
>Minor small talk, im not interested in.
>As he's talking I'm undoing his belt.
>Cock pops out, 6inches. Small for me.
>W/e. Suck it.
>Suck it for a while. Dudes moaning.
>Stop sucking it, and flip over.
>He puts his pp in my butt.
>Slow fucks me... Lame...
>I go ham and start bouncing like hell on it.
>John cums in seconds.
>Guy says: "Trigger." And I say "...you can leave now."
>John leaves and I wank myself off.

Honestly wasn't that much fun... I use fetlife now. Way easier to meet Daddies on there.
>>
>>23446376
How do you find locals on fetlife?
Also pics of you dressed up would be nice.
>>
>>23443610
>pignerfags have invaded /soc/
Is no board safe?

Anyway, I've had some success. You'll only find fat or ugly or both girls, but they're super easy. I just post my cock and I have women email me. Most recently, I fucked a fatty who wanted to be brutally dommed. That was fun.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>23443610
I've had some pretty great hook ups with men and once a couple. But most chicks are bots.
>>
I put stuff up looking for pics to trade or just whatever and usually get guys wanting to suck me off. Like older married guys.
There's one still the emails me wanting to come by and swallow my load then leave. Nothing else.
Never get any women responding tho.
>>
>>23448314

dont posts get flagged for dick pics tho?
>>
>>23443610
Used it a few times in AZ. Works here. Lots of guys but it's easy to screen out the weird ones. Good experiences.
>>
>>23448895
Would a chubby cd have any chances in phx?
>>
i've had much more success posting ads than replying to them but nothing but good things
>>
Absolutely shite, other than losing my v-card to a tranny lol. It blows my mind that prostitutes try to run their business off cl.
>>
I'm a girl that is almost desperate enough to post of cl. I want to fuck good looking older men or have some sort of ddlg fling
>>
>>23451811
Youre a rare find then. CL is mostly guys wanting to eat cock
>>
>>23451811
You'll have better luck on fet or here if you want an attractive older man.

From 2004-2012 I hooked up with tons of girls and couples from CL. I've kinda given up as it seems all the girls have moved on.
>>
Used to use it all the time.
Have met up with 4 or 5 mf couples that wanted a guy, most were bi but one just wanted to watch his wife get fucked.

Met up with a fuck load of guys that wanted their dicks sucked or an ass to fuck, i don't even know how many.

One time I got a hotel and blew any guy that responded to my ad.

Also met a gay guy on there that we used to host at his house and would blow/fuck any guys that responded
>>
>>23448799
He's just trying to get swole bro.
>>
>>23452302
Damn!
>>
>>23452330
Yeah. Honestly unsafe as fuck. Don't use CL anymore. I'm disease free, but i easily could've caught something permanent.
>>
>>23452302
Once also met a guy on CL, him and and got fucked in his work place. They sold sheds.

I once caught a cab to sneak into a guys window when he lived with his parents to fuck him. Met on CL

I hooked up with a cabbie on CL and used to get rides for blowing him.

Had a CL hookup that i exchanged numbers with and i became his regular suck buddy. He'd text me at night, I'd go over and suck him off until he blew on my face.

Blew a married guy in his car and spit his cum out of the window.

I'll post more as I remember them
>>
>>23452799
Blew an amputee, missing a leg. Boat accident or some shit. Met him on CL.

Met a guy on CL and blew him in his truck in a parking lot and he came all over my face. I didn't have anything to clean it off besides a plastic bag

Met a guy on CL, agreed to meet at a sex store with a viewing room and I ended up blowing the wrong guy. Then blew the right one.

Met a guy on CL that wanted to get fucked, I sucked him off until he came on my face and then fucked him with the cum still dripping down
>>
I lost my virginity to someone I met there. Not proud but I don't regret it either. It's allowed me to move forward as a sexual adult. I had a lot of hang ups about it before. Didn't want to admit to anyone I was a virgin..

realise It doesn't really fucking matter now though. If I'd waited just a little longer it could have been with someone I actually cared about, nbd tho
>>
Used to regularly pay a girl I met off craigslist $50 for her panties and a blowjob.

Had sex with three prostitutes from CL too, but only one of them was cute. One of them had a pretty foul smelling pussy that stunk up my car something fierce. Learned my lesson so now I stick to backpage/eccie for all my hooker needs
>>
>>23452818
Also once met a guy on CL, did some blow and pissed in his mouth
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.