[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me on my ever going quest to find my first gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Help me on my ever going quest to find my first gf
>>
Is this a meme or do you genuinely post your own picture every day?
>>
>>23442284
Not every day, but some try and meme me out dawg
>>
>>23442299
So this is actually you? Why don't you go out and interact with people rather than making threads on here so often?
>>
>>23442317
Yes. And because I do!! And then girls show they clearly aren't into me and furthermore, I'm now unconfident because of all the lukewarm at best validation I got. How much do looks matter?
>>
>>23442339
Confidence is more important than looks. Don't go out looking for a gf, be a fun sociable and the bitches will swarm
>>
>>23442339
U is Elliot rodger of soc
>>
>>23442401
How? I'm not finna shoot a person

I'm just saying trying to be confident does not work
>>
>>23442401
Tbh familia I thought the same thing after I learned of who this guy is
>>
File: image.png (417 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417 KB, 640x1136
>>23442410
This is no good.. Why? I assure you that I'm not diagnosed with aspergers or anything to that degree that would impair my social interactions. I'm hardly even that weird, but I've got my share of mental problems still. Is it the appearance, cause shit anon, I'm not cool with being compared to him by every other person that looks at me...
>>
>>23442434
I can't imagine a positive outcome for you at this point.
>>
>>23442259
Elliot back from the dead, why would you need help when you're already the supreme gentleman?
>>
Fuck off Brandon.

The thing about people like you is that you'll never figure out why people hate you. It's a catch 22 kind of situation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.