[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/TeaTime/ Tell me about your day newfriends, how'd it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: teababy.jpg (32 KB, 626x835) Image search: [Google]
teababy.jpg
32 KB, 626x835
/TeaTime/

Tell me about your day newfriends, how'd it go? Whats on your mind? Post pics or not, just be cool.
>>
My day was alright, I bought a vacuum for the first time.
I feel like an adult.

How about you, OP?
>>
File: IMG_20160304_201435889.jpg (165 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160304_201435889.jpg
165 KB, 480x640
My day was the same as tomorrow's. Trying to figure out how to go about my night. Tried to watch a movie, lost interest in the process. Any second now I'll find something interesting to do, or pass out.

Movies to watch? I've seen them all, it seems.
>>
>>23439104
A god damn vacuum you say? Thats actually pretty cool, how much did you spend?

I'm good, my day was nice, did some quad skating and just took a bubble bath. Another day in paradise to be honest.

>>23439108
Sounds like you're in a rut my friend, what do you like to do?

Want a movie to watch? Watch Lets Scare Jessica to Death and let me know what you think that buttfuck of a movie is about.
>>
>>23439124
I'm pretty fucking proud of myself.
About $50, I'm not sure what's a good price for one. lmao

That's good.
I may take a bubble bath now..
I'm happy for you, Anon.
>>
>>23439124
Oh shit you nailed it, many thanks.
>>
>>23439131
Well $50 for a vacuum is pretty good, as long as the fucking thing does the job you've won. Vacuums get expensive these days. Thanks friend, I'm man enough to admit I enjoy me a hot bubble bath.

>>23439135
I'm here for you, I'm in your corner.
>>
;_;
>>
>>23439340
Whats up friendly?
>>
honestly I just got drunk and took some amphetamine. I don't know where my life is going
>>
>>23439391
Where do you want it to go?
>>
>>23439396
I don't want to be lonely anymore. I want to be a well adjusted member of society. Last year, I had a few girls that either hit on me or made their interest clear. There's a girl I went on a date with recently. I have real bad social anxiety so when I text her and she responds, I'm afraid to text back. I'm in such a state that I don't know what I want and I don't have any friends. I need to figure out what's wrong with me and try to fix it. I'm so tired of fucking up everything
>>
>>23439427
Well I could totally be silly about it, but there is a really simple solution. Go see a doctor, try some meds, and unfuck yourself. Heres the thing man, no one is going to make anything better for you. Work on your anxiety, face some fears, and do what you have to, to make things better. Force yourself out there, meet people, converse. Thats really the only thing thats going to help man.
>>
>>23439450
I know man. I really appreciate you trying to help. I'm on two meds if you care to know. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me; I feel completely alone and the fact to gave me an honest response makes me feel better. How are you doing currently?
>>
>>23439468
Well I'm happy to hear, what are you taking, and are they for anxiety or something else?

I'm good, god damn exhausted, but well. Life is pretty good man, and life can be good for you too. Just remember you gotta work at it.
>>
>>23439506
I'm taking "California Rocket Fuel" for anxiety and depression. Just talking to someone has made me feel better. If you're exhausted, I don't want to keep you up.
>>
>>23439506
I'm trying to help people on r9k and this board, same as you. I can completely relate to their experiences but they seem to disregard any attempt to help them. There was a time when I was truly happy but that seems so far away.
>>
>>23439523
Jesus fucking christ! How do you stay awake? mirtazapine gives me extreme hypersomnia. It was not possible to maintain humanity on that shit.

>>23439539
Are you capable to do things that you enjoy? I mean what are your hobbies?
>>
>>23439557
Yeah I also got an adderall prescription. I play guitar and make music but I'm experiencing hardcore anhedonia right now. Even the thought of video games makes me numb. I'm on an amphetamine high now but I know it won't last
>>
>>23439568
Haha, well the amphetamines are going to help you none. You don't smoke weed do you? Are there things you're interested in trying out? It seems to me like you need to explore yourself more man. Try some shit you've never done, try some shit you don't even think you'd enjoy. I'm a fucking war veteran man, I understand the lack of interest in reality. After the military I realised that I was no longer the person I thought I was, it took a few years but I had to relearn who I was, it was a god damn arduous journey trying to learn how to person again. But its totally possible.
>>
>>23439581
Amphetamines aren't going to help*
>>
>>23439085
Thank you for the movie. Time for me to go.
>>
>>23439602
Its fucking weird right?
>>
>>23439581
Yeah I used to smoke a lot of weed. I can't even think about trying new things. Nothing makes me feel anything. I feel like a ghost wandering through life. It's like I'm on a different plane of existence. Everything goes through me and everything I try to touch passes between my fingers
>>
>>23439581
Look I didn't want to say this because you're a veteran. But that girl I dated also smokes a lot of weed. I want to ask her for some but I also want to smoke with her. My bullshit sounds so trivial compared to what you've experienced. The obvious answer is to ask her for some, but I've already texted her and then ignored her twice before.
>>
>>23439650
Well the reason I ask is because weed is actually not good for people who suffer from emotional disorders. And it can often be a good indicator for people who can suffer from other potentially tough disorders like schizophrenia. So I'd avoid that if you ever feel paranoid or have other odd bouts with it. Are you seeing doctors about it? I mean you really need some professional assistance with issues like that. But its completely possible to get back level.

>>23439670
Everyone experiences different shit differently. No one persons experience is any more of value than any others. Just be sure to do whats best for you. Maybe trying to get into some cognitive behavioral therapy would be good for you. It seems like you need to radically change your method of thought and how you perceive it.
>>
>>23439682
My college offers free therapy to students. I made an appointment but I got too drunk to go. I was once hospitalized for depression. I think I'll try to make another appointment. I know my thinking is distorted but I can't see a solution. I'm sorry I involved you with all this. I thank you for listening to me. As long as this thread lasts I'd be happy if you want to express anything you feel
>>
>>23439694
Well make another appointment and go next time. You can't get better if you don't try to get better, and no one can help you if you don't help yourself. That's what this thread it for, not enough people actually talk these days.

I'm just some asshole doing shit, taking it easy and eating chocolate.
>>
>>23439706
yeah I've posted to too many threads tonight. You're the only one that's helped. Well I'm going to try and sleep and make an appointment tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me
>>
>>23439722
Just remember, it's okay to be all fucked up. We're humans, it's sort of our nature to be fucking wild. But not doing anything about it is how it gets bad. Good luck.
>>
>>23439147
I'm glad I made good adulting decisions, then.
I mean I fit in the stereo-type to love bubble baths, so *shrugs*
You go, dude!
>>
>>23439732
Adult in is a tough game to play, so you should be proud.
>>
File: 2345.jpg (78 KB, 454x532) Image search: [Google]
2345.jpg
78 KB, 454x532
My day has been ok so far. Just glad it's the weekend. This week at work was rough because 3 guys were away.
Sitting around relaxing now, might go hiking if it's not too muddy.

How was yours?
>>
>>23440847
Hiking sounds like a pretty good time, where abouts are you? I used to live in Colorado and I miss the hiking there. That was a great place.

My day is good enough. Relaxing as well, gonna go out for drinks tonight with a friend.
>>
>>23440932
In Southern Ontario, Canada. Not thye best place, but there are some decent trails around here. Some day I'd like to try to hike the Bruce Trail in it's entirety. I usually XC ski in winter, but we barely had a winter this year.

Colorado sounds like it'd be amazing to hike in, being so close to the mountains.
>>
>>23440951
No shit! I live in Ottawa now. Everyone says I have to hike the Gatineau hills. We still have silly amounts of snow here, ready to ride my motorcycle as soon as it warms up.
>>
>>23440961
Oh nice!, What do you ride?

I rode for 10 years then took my bike off the road to do some repairs about as year or two ago and haven't gotten it back on the road yet
>>
File: 001 1.jpg (2 MB, 2217x2956) Image search: [Google]
001 1.jpg
2 MB, 2217x2956
>>23440979
I own a Buell 1125CR. Its my baby. What do you have?
>>
File: 235634564356.jpg (263 KB, 717x715) Image search: [Google]
235634564356.jpg
263 KB, 717x715
>>23441010
Oh that's sick!, I have a 2005 GSXR-750
>>
>>23441053
Thanks man! Whats wrong with your bike? What do you need to do to get it up and running again?
>>
>>23441107
It's a very strange, abnormal noise coming from the engine. It sounds nearly identical to cam chain slap but, It has a new cylinder head, cam chain and a manual cam chain tensioner in it.

Originally it was just at higher rpm starting around 8,000, but I went for a ride with a buddy, not even pushing it, and when we pulled into a parking lot, I could hear the noise at idle too. So after that I took it off the road. My next goal is to pull the engine and check the bottom end to see if anything is worn, or just find a new engine for it.
>>
>>23441150
Damn man that sounds like a pain in the ass, that would cost a small fortune to take it to a mechanic too. Do you have all the stuff you'd need to do it yourself?
>>
>>23441180
Oh yeah I do all the work on my bike except changing tires, don't have the stuff to pull them off the rims haha.

I think that's why I've been putting it off so long, I've pulled engines apart before and know what a huge pain it'll be haha It's why I'm almost considering just getting a new engine outright. Maybe this summer I'll drop the engine and get it apart though.
>>
>>23441197
That makes sense, I do the exact same thing. Well whatever you decide to do I'm rooting for you man. I had to pull my bike into my bedroom at my old apartment and drop the engine to put a new exhaust on, haha. You gotta do whatever you can right?
>>
>>23441331
haha thanks dude, and yeah true that. I had a buddy who rented a house that didn't have a garage, so every night he rolled his '06 ZX-10R into his living room. It was pretty awesome though going into his house and having a 10R next to his couch and TV
>>
>>23441343
Haha, thats what myself and my old roommate did. I had my bike in my bedroom and my buddy had his in the entrance of the house. Needless to say our house parties were pretty radical.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.